Your Search | a briggs passport & visa expeditors

Feb 06 2016
Livecareer I payed for a resume, but then I was charged $40 for membership I wasn't aware of. New York Author: Richmond, Texas Internet Fraud: Livecareer Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
AT&T AT&T wireless sold me a defective phone and refused to replace it. Demopolis, Alabama Nationwide Author: Gallion, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
hoteling.com booked hotel rooms thru them;snowstorm hit-no planes flying & needed to cancel. prepaid for room-spoke to hotel who indicated we would not be charged at all & no cancellation fee. Hoteling.com is saying for last 2 weeks they need to speak with their supplier & maybe we will receive a refund?? They are non responsive. They sure did take our money quickly though! spain Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Hotel: hoteling.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
JC Quality, inc. JC Services Miami, Pablo Franco Rubilar, Carlos Ramirez Dupoy, Susana Ramirez, Devony Rubilar It's a scam!! BEWARE miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Upholstery: JC Quality, inc. miami, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Mary Beth Designs Mary Beth Pirrone Filed Credit Card Chargeback after receiving Item and Not Returning it for a refund Grosse Point Park Michigan Author: Park Rapids, Minnesota Artist Galleries: Mary Beth Designs Grosse Point Park, Michigan

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the [email protected] the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Goodwill I worked foe Goodwill thru a veterans program ..The V.A. paid me but I worked for Goodwill Topeka Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Family Services: Goodwill Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
the Cupcake Girls These women made me pay $20 for a makeover advertised as free then never provided it !!! SEAMSTERS ! Las Vegas Nevada typo Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: the Cupcake Girls Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Crooked comptroller Hvh a bunch of crooks Henderson Colorado
Author: Dallas, Texas Accounting: Sandy jacoby and Mike savage of hvh transportation Henderson , Colorado

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,

Feb 05 2016
TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC warning about legal proceeding against me case #05120637 for$1030.59 i dont have a loan with this company. Internet Author: KAHOKA, Missouri Internet Fraud: TWILA GIBSON/CASH ADVANCE INC Internet

Feb 05 2016
aff i bought three cars from aff i have had two that the transmissions have went out of i. the second one i called aff for a month and told them that they needed to come and get it from my house. because i felt like the car would not make it back to the daelership. they refused to come and get it after a month they thearten to sue if i didnt bribg it back i then attemptent to take it back and the engine blow up i called them again and told them where the car was and they still refused to come get it a cop showed up at my house and told me he was going to inpound it if it was not removed i explained to the police tjat i had called aff to come get the car and they refused he called aff and they came to get the car then sued me for the re sringdale Arkansas Author: bentonville, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: aff sringdale, Arkansas

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
Clad & Cloth Shannon Warr Completely overcharges for a terrible quality product. Horrendous customer service! Orem Internet Author: Provo, Utah Clothing Stores: Clad & Cloth Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Anders Karlsson, Meir Westreich Phony Lawsuits from a Crooked businessman and his attorney buddy Los Angeles / Malibu California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Anders Karlsson Internet