Your Search | a check

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 25 2016
Autoandart RIPPED OFF BY AUTOANDART ordered a 2-pack and they sent one, but charged for two Tempe Arizona Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Auto Parts: Autoandart Tempe, Arizona

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 25 2016
QQTube ,qqtube.com/ QQTube promised a boost in YouTube views, likes and subscriptions. They are a FRAUD! Internet Author: Chickasaw, Alabama Internet: QQTube Internet

Jul 25 2016
Eye Noir & Skin Noir PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM!!! This is a scam product to charge your credit card regularly without your consent. The company promises to give your free trial period for 14 days, if you don't call back within that 14 days. They automatically charge $85.95 &$89.95 to your credit card. Internet Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eye Noir & Skin Noir Internet

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Seashine company Stole nearly 300 dollars for a wig unit I purchased and Never received Internet
Author: New orleand, Louisiana Beauty Products: Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 24 2016
Woodbridge Home Exteriors High pressure sales tactics, calling ome or more times a day Dallas TX Author: Topeka, Kansas Builders & Contractors: Woodbridge Home Exteriors Texas

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Erie Insurance Group100 Erie Insurance Place Erie, PA 16530-1104 ERIE Insurance a Evil thieving excuse for a insurance company!!! Erie Nationwide
Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Erie Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
Sanford Brown I want to join a class action law suit against Sanford Brown Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Trade Schools: Sanford Brown Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
TerrificPets Monthly Charges to our checking account for over a year Internet Author: Fresno, California Pet Shops & Supplies: TerrificPets Internet

Jul 24 2016
Skin elements Pay $.99 shipping was charged $97.00+ on Trial item,,no notice that is was a continuous charge California Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin elements California

Jul 24 2016
Song Traction SongTraction, Joe Conte, Joe Gabriel Charging a $400 fee to get my songs placed, organized and synced, and have done absolutely nothing Internet
Author: New York, New York DJ Services: Song Traction Internet

Jul 24 2016
Hayavi moradi Aka DJ hayavi aka UBER driver He ripped me off for a phone Beverly Hills Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: Hayavi moradi California

Jul 24 2016
Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz Big Bear Canine School owner David Scott aka David Scott Kunz is a liar and con artist Big Bear Lake California
Author: Monument, Colorado Dead Beat Customers: David Scott Internet

Rent a Wreck Screwed Over Monmouth Junction New Jersey
Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Rent a Wreck Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
Gardenview Apartments I was a victim of domestic violence who moved from a domestic violence shelter in June 2015 to Gardenview apartments in Memphis, TN.  Memphis Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Gardenview Apartments Memphis , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
Frontier Communications Frontier Frontier overcharged for services we did not receive. Added a bogus cancellation fee. Norwalk, CT Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Internet Service Providers: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
Richard Rogers came to my house to pickup a $305 check from me for cable wire then disappeared Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Consulting: Richard Rogers Internet

Jul 24 2016
Blue Wave Trading Blue Wave Trading AutoTrader has recompiled and stolen the software powering the blue wave precision autotrader from MicroTrend to avoid paying the license fee for NinjaTrader strategy indicators powering the NinjaTrader 7 algorithmic trading software - breaking NDA, copyright and agreement of sale and usage. 29 Mahae St, Makawao, Hawaii 96768
Bluewave and MicroTrends has liaised over a series of miscommunications and both are now amicably resolved Author: Surfers Paradise, Alabama Computer Software: Blue Wave Trading Internet