Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

a check

Showing 26-50 of 233,933 Found Reports For more specific results for "a check"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
Alwazeer Group LLC hauled a Komatsu WA600 loader - did not pay Armstrong transportation . Not only that but i have 4 other invoices totalling over 15000.00 they did not pay . Farmington Hills,Michigan internet Author: PLEASANT GROVE, Utah Trucking Companies: Alwazeer Group LLC Farmington Hills,MI,

Feb 28 2017
Executive Resort Solutions I am a owner of a company and trying to make a living & got ripped off from this company Orlando Florida Author: Hartington, Nebraska Collection Agencies: Executive Resort Solutions Orlando, Florida

Feb 28 2017
CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607 I fell for a Angelina Jolie, free sample of Core Skin Care, just pay shipping & handeling - which I did with a credit card. The next month I was sent 2 items and charged $175.94. Author: Long Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: CORE Skin Care,BAYDAYINC@GMAV1607

Feb 28 2017
Speedticketbeaters.com The owner is a certifiable maniac!! Internet Author: New York, New York Legal Services: Speedticketbeaters.com Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
National Detail Pros Nationaldetailpros.com The company sent a detailer out to my house was to be their between 9&11 Am showed up at 1430 pm did a bad job on my boat and charge my card with a 225.00 extra charge Tampa Florida Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Maintenance Companies: National Detail Pros Internet

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
CD Diet & Health They sent a product that they advertised on the Inernet with no instructions or phone number on how to contact them. I found the phone number from another person's complaint, called to cancel any further products and they kept getting my zip code wrong, then tried to sell me another product, and they were just not wanting to cancel the order. I asked for a cancellation number and they said they would send it in an e-mail. I spoke with Chris on 2-27-17!!! San Diego California Author: SELLERSBURG, Indiana Skin Care: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 28 2017
Colorado Real Estate School Jon Farnlof Owner screams and yells a lot, curses at students when they find flaws in their software. Owner has massive anger management problems. Owner offered a refund and never followed through. Denver COLORADO Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Colorado Real Estate School Denver,

Feb 28 2017
frontier ripoff my bell evry month problem with bell and very poor coustmer service and sale put a new contrect for 2 years with out my promition bellflower ca PLEASE!!!! Author: bellflower ca , California Telephone Companies: frontier

Feb 28 2017
Beauty Impressions I believed this was a ripped off, this company used Facebook to send you an advertising about the products that they said that belongs to Melania's Trump and how you can used as tryout and three days later you see it coming out of your bank account, they I believed it was a ripped off due to they went through my facebook and it was supposed to be a trying sample, which I have paid shipping and handling, three days after they collect over $180.00 dollars out of my account. Desoto Texas
Author: Desoto, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impressions Desoto, Texas

Feb 28 2017
TCB cell research ,877-440-9788 Charged $4.95 for lotion then 2 months later a credit charge for $64.97 Internet Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TCB cell research Internet

Feb 28 2017
Mediators of America, Patrick Kienel A complete waste of money and time St Augustine Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Legal Services: Mediators of America, Patrick Kienel St Augustine, Florida

Feb 28 2017
fakepassportshome.com , maxmandez@yahoo.ca  are a scam dont sent any money to him hes saying hes from Austria hes not he ia a Cameroon he got my money from wu and never come back on line thro whatsapp and skype please dont deal with this guy or his site my facebook is mahmoud adany and i will show you more Bahnhofplatz Pölten Author: port said, Other Sales People: fakepassportshome.com Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 28 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Rolling Hills Estates, California Producers: Punch Televison Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Internet

Feb 28 2017
USA CONNECT, INC http://www.mortgageleadconnection.com Complete Ripoff- Maria (Sales Rep) at this company promised low cost live transfers for Mortgage leads. Once they recieved my initial payment they completely diappeared! Would not return calls or emails. I never recieved even one transfer from this company. They are a 100% SCAM and you will loose your money if you deal with them. If you have any questions while vetting them you can call me directly @ 612-720-7392 and i will be happy to dhare my story with you- Tom Tallman / Allstate Agency Owner New York New York Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Telemarketing Companies: USA CONNECT, INC New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Thumbtack.co a complete and utter scam!!! Sent me fake leads over 10 a day and after quoting over 50 no job! They are a fraud! Internet Author: Alabama Caterers: Thumbtack Internet

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet