Your Search | a international award advisors

Dec 07 2016
Heatandcool.com UNIVERSAL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS INC. Sold me a broken HVAC unit Author: Durham, North Carolina Appliances: Heatandcool.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
tmobile BEWARE: Cancel vs. Suspend a line!!?? Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Paramount Asset Management COMPANY DOESNT PAY Manassas Virginia File a mechanics lien against the property Author: Amesbury , Massachusetts Property Management: Paramount Asset Management Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Viking Magazine Service WARNING! I just learned this was a scam! Viking Magazine promises you a $250 gift card but instead you have to pay monthly fees against your will without cancelation! I just started and they're forcing me to pay some money! Bloomington Nationwide Author: Columbus, Mississippi Department & Outlet Stores: Viking Magazine Service Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
papershelm.com Paid For an essay that I did not received Internet Not a school paper Author: Dallas, Georgia Internet Fraud: papershelm.com Internet

Dec 07 2016
sample rd Carmax of pompano beach on november 15,2016,carmax of pompano sold me a car all papers where signed,done deal,righr?wrong! pompano beach Florida you do not understand my loan was already approved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: sample rd Carmax of pompano beach pompano beach, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Host on a Rope All World IT Penzai Hosting Bills for hosting services they delete Haslemere Surrey Internet Author: Virginia Web Hosting: Host on a Rope Internet

Dec 06 2016
Damien LaQuan Said he had a female pug puppy for sale. Had us send a money gram and said would have dog delivered to us. Had false reports from an airport. Had someone contact us saying that the puppy was being held at the airport and would not deliver the puppy until we paid for insurance for the puppy. Told us we had to pay $700 that would be refunded when puppy was delivered. We refused to pay the insurance and they are now claiming they will not give us the puppy. El Paso Texas There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Elkhart, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Damien LaQuan Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Dec 06 2016
A Greco automotive Gave an estimate & said he forgot to add labor. Charged additional $1050.00 Stuart Florida
Did you notice that box on the lower left corner of the receipt? Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Repair Service: A Greco automotive

Dec 06 2016
Himalayan Cat Ranch Ellen Moore Not a cat breeder, just a cat lady by her own admission Dover Kentucky Author: Fairborn, Ohio Animal Services: Himalayan Cat Ranch Dover, Kentucky

Dec 06 2016
Stripes LLC Ripped me off , gave me a fake money order EAGLE PASS Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Stripes LLC EAGLE PASS, Texas

Dec 06 2016
Lux Style Intl Lux International Sales Scam ripoff Denmark Denmark Author: Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Intl Internet

Dec 06 2016
International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Christian Norton Did not tell truth and sold and-or solicited product under false descriptives Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: HUNTINGTON, West Virginia Liars: International Association of Radio Telecommunications Engineers Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Dec 06 2016
American Home Sheild Sounds like a great idea....DON'T do it. They will be so nice, until you have a claim! Then good luck and when you call to cancel your warenty, they will say they will help but you never get a response back because they get another month fee out of you! Memphis Nationwide Tennessee Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Warranty Companies: American Home Sheild Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Mbf Leasing LLC They tell you that they can lower your credit card fees. Make you sign a long lease for renting their credit card machine and don't let you out when you change your mind. They don't have early termation even if you are willing to pay. New York New York Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Mbf leasing New York, New York

Dec 06 2016
LOAN DEPOT LOAN DEPOT IS A TOTAL RIP-OFF California Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Mortgage Companies: LOAN DEPOT Internet

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Refund from SVCRT ? Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet

Dec 06 2016
World Business Lenders, LLC World Business Lenders, Inc. World Business Lenders, WBL, wbl.com Lied about being approved for a business loan Jersey City New Jersey Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Loans: World Business Lenders, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Dec 06 2016
Scott Craig King He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams. Do not invest with him! Very sick! He works with Scott Craig King from UK who is a fitness model and they do these scams together. Scott King travels state to state and has numerous scams, photo studio, beauty products, etc. A new scam every month. Do not invest with him! He is wanted by authorities. 6.3, 230 lb, tan, body builder, short brown hair, blue eyes, thick British accent. Covered in black tattoos all over. Very sick and dangerous individual! Currently in Seattle Washington Nationwide comment Author: Seattle, Washington Adult Web Site: Scott Craig King Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
MetroPCS Manager: Jose .... , He would npt follow thete return policy, and give me a refund. Vallejo California Author: vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS Vallejo, California