Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

a plus financial services

Showing 1-25 of 355,141 Found Reports For more specific results for "a plus financial services "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Socialbakers Misleading Website & Pricing Structure, Be Careful! Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Services: Socialbakers Internet

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Business Con Artist, misleading representation of business deals, fraud and scams Patterson New Jersey (((REDACTED))) is now scheming in Brooklyn Author: Clifton, New Jersey Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
REGIONAL RECOVERY SYSTEM Division of National Debt Settlement Services Rick Owens (Case Concern Officer) Fraudulent emial unknown Internet Author: Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: REGIONAL RECOVERY SYSTEM Division of National Debt Settlement Services Internet

Feb 24 2017
Lisa DiPaolo This Individual is a Liar & Scam Artist - WITH A EXTENSIVE CRIMINAL HISTORY West Palm Beach Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Wanted Criminals: Lisa DiPaolo West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Cruise Direct Megan Bought a cruise threw CRUISEDIRECT.COM and after a few months they change the invoice saying there was a glitch in the system. This has happened before if you look on the internet. Customer service is also bad. Internet Author: New York, New York Cruise Ships: Cruise Direct Internet

Feb 24 2017
Smartpay Lease Refunded half of my return and would not cancel my lease so they could stop charging me for a device I no longer had in my possession. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Smartpay Lease Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 24 2017
Nissan Delray Worse experience in a dealership ever! BE WARNED they do SPOT DELIVERY scam. Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray, Florida Car Financing: Nissan Delray Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 24 2017
principis Capital Lender Back Doors Deals - Steals from the people that give them business New york New York Author: new york, New York Financial Services: principis Capital New york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 24 2017
Vivint, Vivint security Worst lying, cheating company i have ever done business with! Provo, UT Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Straight Talk Walmart Changed portable number without permission Nationwide
Author: Fresno, Texas Electrical Services: Straight Talk Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
National Telecom Services Have not paid Invoices that remain outstanding since June 2016 Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Massachusetts Telephone Companies: National Telecom Services Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
FDAA FINANCIAL DOCUMENT ASSITANCE ADMINISTRATION Using Government Name in order to catch your money Baltimore Maryland
Author: lakewood ranch, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FDAA Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Inducement Fraude / Fraude pela Indução / John S Diak Lisbon Portugal Author: Lisbon , Other Financial Services: Carmen De Souza / Lawyer in Lisboa - Fraud in the Indcuement Lisbon, Other

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Dean Austin, Dean Austin, Liveleadzone.com, islingshot.com, Wyngate International of Fort Lauderdale, Florida Dean Austin is a LIAR and THIEF!!! He has stolen money from me and my clients!! FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA Internet, FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Dean Austin Internet

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 24 2017
Advantage Rent a Car, E-Z Rent a Car Cancellation 2 months ago, still waiting for refund Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Car Rentals: Advantage Rent a Car Nationwide