Your Search | a plus financial services

Sep 25 2016
Oxy Fresh Carpet Cleaning TERRIBLE PROCESS, TOTALLY WORTHLESS Vail CO Author: Denver, Colorado Cleaning Services: Oxy Fresh Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Kickstarter Kick Starter Venture Capital Program Kickstarter is a losing, dead-end scenario Online Internet Author: California Financial Services: Kickstarter Internet

Sep 25 2016
Olson Landscaping and Design, Owner is Richard Olson Took my money and did not fulfill the contract- a crook! Arvada Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Landscaping: Olson Landscaping and Design Arvada, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Red Roof INN Plus Horrible....Absolutely the worst!!!!! pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Leesburg, Virginia Hotel: Red Roof INN Plus pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
Panelized Steel Systems Innovative Building Solutions HawaiiSteel Framing Systems HawaiiJohn W. MeyersSoyana Meyers Lost to me in court and will not pay the judgement owed me for the work he was paid to do and failed Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744 Hawaii Author: Pahoa, Hawaii Building Services: Panelized Steel Systems Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744, Hawaii

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 25 2016
Help Restoration Company took my money, and walked off my job without completing work Frankenmuth Michigan
Author: Clio, Michigan Emergency Services: Help Restoration

Sep 25 2016
Stanza Cantabria Culiacan Culiacan Sinaloa México Author: Culiacan Sinaloa, Other Building Services: Stanza Cantabria Culiacan Culiacan / Sinaloas,

Sep 25 2016
Lonestar Classic Motors, Classic Motor Enterprises LLC Dealer misrepresented a car purchased on Ebay and their website. RICHMOND Texas
Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lonestar Classic Motors RICHMOND, Texas

Sep 25 2016
hatt publishing.inc mark deaton i purchased thir software and wasnt happy wiyh their software requested refund via email and text massage on multiple occasion twin lakes Idaho Author: coral springs, Florida Financial Education: hatt publishing.inc twin lakes, Idaho

Sep 25 2016
Handmade Soap UK Taoist Soap (taoistsoap.com)handmadesoapuk.org Taoist Soap from handmadesoapuk.org and taoistsoap.com is a SCAM London Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Alternative Health: Handmade Soap UK London,

Sep 25 2016
Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL I have a 2013 Mustang GT Premium Roush Long tube headers installed Rainbow Muffler broke my High pressure and low pressure AC lines and tried to Jury rig it hoping I would not find it out.  Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Mechanics: Rainbow Muffler San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 25 2016
The Cheesecake Factory Inc The Cheesecake Factory Inc is a Evil Company Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory Inc Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
Wealth Advocate Group Gabriela Walker No response after three weeks, was not compensated for training. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Financial Services: Wealth Advocate Group Internet

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Bump My Lock bumpmylock.com/ BumpMyLock.com is a scam. They will never ship. They have fake phone number and no email. Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Bump My Lock Internet

Sep 25 2016
Vive CHILE viajes, TOUR&TRAVEL, Joaquín Tous, Amanda Tous, Bárbara Espinoza ¡VERDADERO ESTAFADORES Y SINVERGÜENZAS! Vña del Mar
Author: Vña del Mar, Travel Services: Vive CHILE viajes, TOUR&TRAVEL, Joaquín Tous, Amanda Tous, Bárbara Espinoza Vña del Mar,