A PLUS FINANCIAL SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a plus financial services
There may be more specific results for "a plus financial services "
For more specific results for "a plus financial services "
Showing 26-50 of 358,971 Found Reports For more specific results for "a plus financial services "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 27 2017
Dominate Web Media, Antares Enterprises INC, Adam Killam, Keith Krance, & Ralph Burns Dominate Web Media Facebook Ads Agency Using Deceptive Business Practices. I'm not saying this is a scam or fraud, but... Auburn Washington
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Dominate Web Media Auburn, Washington

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union remitter - Joshua Vollmer received a check for payment fof wrapping my car and advertising for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Read about it and sounds like a scam. Spokane Washington Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 27 2017
AOL WARNING RE AOL Internet Author: Clearlake, California Internet Services: AOL Internet

May 27 2017
Balmer & Kalt Refused to let me return substandard divers watch too small for a man to wear and of poor quality. Internet Author: Hanover, Maryland Jewelry Stores: Balmer & Kalt Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Marion Lindseth Lindseth Marion FAKE DESIGN CLIENT. Contacts designers posing as a client. This is a certified mail fraud attempt. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Architects & Designers: Marion Lindseth Internet

May 27 2017
Next Gear Capital Fraud carmel Indiana Stay Away Please Author: Spencerport, New York Financial Services: Next Gear Dealer Finacing carmel , Indiana

May 27 2017
Ryan Matthew Fellows AKA Ryan Matthew FRAUD ALERT Chula Vista California Author: San Diego, California Small Business Services: Ryan Matthew Fellows Chula Vista, California

May 27 2017
Carnival Cruise Lines On Board Fun Shops, sold Invicta watches at supposedly 75% off. come to find out, I can buy same exact watch almost anywhere for much less. Definately a scam. Online Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Lines Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Rick Sullivan Bad Lease Deal Don't enter into a lease with Him. Cleves Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Ashtin Morris Investments LLC Cleves, Ohio

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
National Corporations Unlimited Inc. Randolph Hirsch Fraud Tanaza California Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Financial Services: National Corporations Unlimited Inc.

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 27 2017
creme la Miracle SCP*TURZE SerumCheyenne wy 82001888-803-3099 Was charged in advance before I recieved Trial product for full item did not let me return or give me a refund $98.14 when I said I didnt want it Cheyenne Wyoming
Author: stratford, New Jersey Skin Care: creme la Miracle Cheyenne, Wyoming

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 27 2017
Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD ) (称佛山宝达利金属制品有限公司 Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD is a fraud Wuxi Jiangsu, China
Author: Alabama Hardware & Tools: Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD )

May 27 2017
Cash Advance, Inc Eric Marshall, Attorney at lawDepartment of Justice Scam-a-saurous Rex email from phony Justice Dept. attorney Brooklyn Internet
Author: Odessa, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance, Inc Internet

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet