A TO Z CONSTRUCTION, MANAGEMENT, AND SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a to z construction, management, and services
There may be more specific results for "a to z construction, management, and services"
For more specific results for "a to z construction, management, and services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Lexington Law These people are theives! Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AoaoPhoto Digital Studio video watermark pro I bought there watermarking program twice both were bad registrations, and they refuse to answer my emails does not appear Internet Author: fair lawn, New Jersey Software: AoaoPhoto Digital Studio Internet

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
Regions Bank Rip-offs, thieves, con artists Birmingham Alabama Author: Dothan, Alabama Financial Services: Regions Bank Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 18 2017
Helping hand clinc Front desk clerk Dr Arron long and his wife Took my money and did not Take the time for prior authorization with my insurance as promise Brandon Brandon Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Helping hand clinc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 18 2017
La Z Boy Durable fabrics with proven performance FALSE ADVERTISING Monroe Nationwide
Author: Old Hicory, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: La Z Boy Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Sahara RV Bait and switch, Lies, Scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fort Collins, Colorado RV Dealers: Sahara RV Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
Karina Olivera Karina Gaytan Karina Olivera owes us for services rendered!! Ignores all our communications! Corona California
Author: Corona, California Cleaning Services: Karina Olivera Corona, California

Oct 18 2017
VRBO VRBO fails to honor cancellation and refund policy. Owner ignores emails and phone calls. Austin Texas
Author: Southwest, Washington Lodging: VRBO Internet

Oct 18 2017
SlapFish Slapfish Franchise Multiple Pending Lawsuits Buyer Beware Huntington Beach Nationwide
Author: N/A, California Restaurants: SlapFish Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
lovingtheclassics.com double billed me and won't answer my calls or refund the excess Internet
Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
PC Smart Care Won't stop calling. Sold my name and phone number to other scammers. Nationwide and India Author: PAHRUMP, Nevada Computer Help Desk: PC Smart Care Internet

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine

Oct 18 2017
Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair LHDHC, LLCLee Hair Diamond H ConstructionDiamond ConstructionDH Site & Material, LLC Warning: Repeat NSF (Hot Check) Offender! Pilot Point Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Consumer Services: Lee Michael-Ehrlich Hair Pilot Point, Texas

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Oct 18 2017
Rendezvous Kitchn Rendezvous Kitchen, Rendezvous Dreams, Rendezvous Soy, Rendezvous Candles, Rendezvous, Haley & Ethan Spain, Haley Haybo, GREYink.Goods Didn't deliver purchased goods-No response to phone or voicemails Snohomish WA
Author: Glendale, Arizona Gift Shops: Rendezvous Kitchn Nationwide