A 1 LEASING STARTUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a 1 leasing startup
There may be more specific results for "a 1 leasing startup"
For more specific results for "a 1 leasing startup"
Showing 1-25 of 392,010 Found Reports For more specific results for "a 1 leasing startup"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Yayvo TCS selling fake TV and not honoring cancelled order selling fake Vizio TV despite complains and also not honoring a cancellation refund made right away Karachi Internet Author: Karachi, Other TVs & VCRs: Yayvo Internet

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 20 2017
bllatrx*/nuagelife was a one-time purchase of $5.95. a month later $79.95 Internet Author: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin Alternative Health: bllatrx*/nuagelife Internet

Oct 20 2017
Cheven radiant eye I ordered a sample of your serum paid shipping only 4.97 and now 99.00 is taken out my account for this stuff that I did not agree to purchase California Internet Author: McCalla, Alabama Skin Care: Cheven radiant eye Internet

Oct 20 2017
United Oil #164 I bought a Coca Cola. It tasted terrible. I had a receipt, they wouldn't refund my money!!! Van Nuy CA - California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: United Oil #164 Van Nud , CA

Oct 20 2017
Joes Bike Shop This guy scared of my son he was extremely rude to my small boy and was intimidating not to mention he (the owner)was wearing a sidearm like he was in the wild west or something.  Bethel park Pennsylvania Author: Bethel park, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Joes Bike Shop Bethel park, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2017
5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 5957 - zillow.com,zillow.com/homedetails/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd-Castro-Valley-CA-94552/24916494_zpid/,realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd_Castro-Valley_CA The septic tank system is destroyed and currently pumps raw sewage into a protected creek Castro Valley California Author: antioch, California Environmental Violators: 5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 Castro Valley, California

Oct 20 2017
CRSCR They charged my card 50 a month since Jan 2017, and laugh when i called!!! Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Telemarketers: CRSCR Internet

Oct 20 2017
Tower Loan Tried getting a hardship payment and they are being nasty. Leesville Louisiana Author: LEESVILLE, Louisiana Cash Services: Tower Loan Leesville, Louisiana

Oct 20 2017
acmrmar Ordered a free sample of CBD oil for shipping cost. 30 days later a charge of $79.95 was taken from my MC Las vegas Nevada Author: Crestwood, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: acmrmar Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 19 2017
Sears Appliance Repair Appliances don’t last and service warranty is a rip off Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Appliances: Sears Appliance Repair Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Company works together with a company named Smart Web Vacations. Smart Web sells you access to their website for all these supposed great deals they can offer you and then convince you to pay for it by selling you existing timeshares of you own any. Guadalajara Mexico and Playa Del Carmen Mexico Internet Author: Whittier, California Travel Services: VACATION PROPERTY SHOP / SMART WEB VACATION Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. Offered a product, cbd oil, as a trial offer for paying the shipping. Now they are trying to take $79.00 for a subscription paid monthly. I have canceled my credit card. doral Florida Author: Warsaw, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: omplete AQP/RT Fullment PO Box228870. Doral, Fl. doral, Florida

Oct 19 2017
KnickKnackz Galore Peek a Boo Elephant Disappears Internet Author: Suamico, Wisconsin Toy Stores: KnickKnackz Galore Internet

Oct 19 2017
Joanna Gaines sskincream,NBskincream Lured by false and fraudulent internet ads featuring a respected TV personality results in $500 loss. Orlando Florida Author: Tucson, Arizona Skin Care: Joanna Gaines Orlando, Florida