A 2 OFFSITE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a 2 offsite
There may be more specific results for "a 2 offsite"
For more specific results for "a 2 offsite"
Showing 1-25 of 392,700 Found Reports For more specific results for "a 2 offsite"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Simple Health never can reach them by phone. never received insurance cards. they take out the in 2 installments per month Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Health Insurance: Simple Health Internet

Oct 22 2017
United Airlines Don't let United treat you like a 3rd class citizen Nationwide Author: Carmel, Indiana Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
Sky Blue Pools Made a long list of promises and guarantees they ignored once payment was received. They are liars and con artists. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Hurst, Texas Pools & Saunas: Sky Blue Pools North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
TRESG/Laura Stuart DON'T TAKE A CHANCE Campbell California Author: Alabama Property Management: TRESG/Laura Stuart Campbell, California

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Education Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California I think I see your problem.. Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
Idea village Bought the spin spa cleansing facial brush . This product is difficult to use. Cannot get the on button to stay on. Ir has a plastic push in button that has split. I can only get it to operate when I push the button the whole time, but when you take the finger off the button it stops. Makes it hard to wash my face Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Beauty Products: Idea village Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Norton Antivirus Stole Money from my account for a service my cable provides for free Nationwide Author: Vallecito, California Communications & Networking: Norton Antivirus Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
USA LegalDocs usa Legaldocs Told me i would get a link and id to the site and i recieved an id but cnanot log in. Internet Author: CLINTON, Mississippi Legal Services: USA LegalDocs Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
Law office of Frank Deluoria Frank I had a custody case i feel was not handled right. The case was closed and we didnt even see the judge. The other party didnt do court ordered things and got away with it. Covington Tennessee Author: Burlison, Tennessee Attorneys General: Law office of Frank Deluoria Covington, Tennessee

Brian Leonard Manning Social Justice Warrior with a Temper Portland Oregon
Author: Sacramento, California Nonprofit Organizations: Brian Leonard Manning Portland, Oregon

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Thelalabox Richie Hentosh or Richard Henaaaatosh. Looking up his name on google brought a variety of scams over the years people had written about. Richie Hentosh failed to refund money and follow througn on so many things.. brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Thelalabox brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 22 2017
Cash Now Offer Jeff sent them 142 dollars worth of strips close to a month ago & now they dont answer phones or emails Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cash Now Offer Internet

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,