Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

a solid gold

Showing 1-25 of 226,024 Found Reports For more specific results for "a solid gold"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 28 2017
Damonaz Design, LLC Luis Campos The owner did not understand my needs delivered me a unusable website, refused to give any refund Naples Florida Author: naples, Florida Websites: Damonaz Design, LLC Naples, Florida

Feb 28 2017
One Stop Carpet Abel Gutierrez NOT PROFESSIONAL DID A HORRIBLE JOB Selma California Author: Visalia , California Cleaning Services: One Stop Carpet Selma, California

Feb 28 2017
Kingsize Direct KingsizeKingsize direct.com Rated 0- Such a scam Falls Church VA Internet Author: Joliet , Illinois Attorney Generals: Kingsize Direct Internet

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
PayPal My Cash A purchase was made for $250 on a PayPal my cash.When trying to load it gives era 203. Internet
Author: Douglas, Georgia Questionable Activities: PayPal My Cash Internet

Feb 27 2017
L'Eoile Skin/PIEROEYECR8884246364/COLCOMPLCS8885053869/ELOQUENCEY8883167430/YOUNGSKIN L'Etoile Skin and it's other names are a SCAM! Los Angeles California Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Skin Care: L'Eoile Skin Los Angeles, California

Ford motor company Refused Honor its warranty on a new car. Dearborn Michigan
Author: White City, Oregon Auto Warranty: Ford motor company

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maria Pennefather Maria Delaney Practiced Therapy Without a License Cullman Alabama Author: Cullman, Alabama Mental Health: Maria Pennefather Cullman, Alabama

Feb 27 2017
Atomic pawn Sold me a nail gun that won't work Knoxville Tennessee Author: Kingston , Tennessee Attorney Generals: Atomic pawn Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 27 2017
Maurice Applewhite Maurice Applewhite is a scammer crook and can't be trusted Reno Nevada
Author: Dublin, California Liars: Maurice Applewhite Reno, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Junig Be warned! His suboxone forum is more like an advertisment to.support his suboxone clinic. Its all about money. Not you. He will not have a bad word said about this drug and there are many known risks. The forum flowers it up as a miracle. it has a well k Unprofessional and biased USA Internet Author: EDENBRIDGE, Kentucky Internet: Dr. Jeffrey Junig Internet

Feb 27 2017
Vehicle Services Department Claiming to extend my warranty on my 2003 vehicle...I smell a scam Plano Texas Author: Gurnee, Illinois Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Versacheck Versa Check Presto VersaCheck is a scam DO NOT USE! Internet Author: Alabama Software: Versacheck Internet