Your Search | a1 stop

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 02 2016
No Limit Customs/ Adam- Owner Do Not Do Business With This Company.. Don't Even Stop By.. You Will Regret It !! North Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: No Limit Customs North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

May 01 2016

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
A1 Traveling Consultants True Marketing, Move Now Vacation The customer service rep has an bad attitude. When I call about my package deal to ask when would I be able to book my vacation after I've sent my money, they directed me to different reps and continuously hung up on me several times. I call back to ask for an refund the rep fave me an email that doesn't exist. Nationwide
Author: Gretna , Florida Travel Services: A1 Traveling Consultants Nationwide

9, Report #1302039

Apr 26 2016
award notification commission MI 520 19 23 A N C world Headquarters, Midwest United States of America 780015448201194276833 well sent letter I won a single check in the amount of 2,000.000.00 it required me to pay an Acquisition fee of $12.99 payable to ANC in check or money order I did not pay thought something was up so started to investigate on internet and found them to be a spam would like to get these people to stop doing this to people Kansas Kansas Author: Delmar, Delaware ORGANIZED CRIME: award notification commission MI 520 19 23 Kansas , Kansas

Apr 26 2016
Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Royal Seas Cruises dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction with their vacation experience. Royal Seas Cruises receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Royal Seas Cruises made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Royal Seas Cruises.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Royal Sea Cruises TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Royal Seas Cruises here to make all your vacation dreams come true. Royal Sea Cruises one stop shopping makes your South Florida/Bahamas vacation all you want it to be. Royal Sea Cruises will have you a rental car, even meals. Royal Sea Cruises will help you make this vacation one you will remember for a lifetime! Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

Apr 26 2016
stop-scammers.com, aka: stopscammers.com so-called stop-scammers scams everyone, and will post your personal information! internet Author: Alb, New Mexico Internet Fraud: stop-scammers

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular

Apr 24 2016
Auto-Case DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - They ship the WRONG product and then string you along with sporadic emails - then they stop responding! Cambridge Internet Author: Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Auto-Case Internet

Apr 22 2016
Global Client Solutions Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit against Global Client Solutions, if not we just need 2 more people to do it. Someone needs to stop them! tulsa, Oklahoma ? Nationwide See Approved Report Author: newport beach, California Credit & Debt Services: selma cossio Nationwide

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Apr 22 2016
Smart Buy Furniture Ripping Off Customers with low quality garbage furnitures... Hialeah Florida
Smart Buy Furniture : Company of great morale and character - Looking for resolution for disatisfied customer Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Smart Buy Furniture Hialeah, Florida

Apr 22 2016
TBX Stop smoking. Charged my account 9.95 for sample next month 89.00 hadn't received anything called spoke with rep she said they were getting ready to ship me product Internet Author: Galax, Virginia Misc. Health Specialists: TBX Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
1040TAXBIZ REVIEW: 1040TaxBiz works very hard to quickly resolve any customer issues as they occur. 1040TaxBiz committed to client & consumer service. 1040TaxBiz fully understand success is based on quality of service & product value. Each client has unique requirements, expectations. 1040TaxBiz works to meet specific needs & to set realistic goals for startup & growth. *UPDATE: 1040 TAX BIZ recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Owner's Respond Author: , Nationwide Franchises: 1040 Tax Biz TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 1040taxbiz comprised of Solution Finders, tax experts, & leaders in respective fields. 1040taxbiz takes great pride in commitment to personal, professional growth of clients. 1040 Tax Biz' Partner first mentality is echoed in core values, & foundation of culture. 1040taxbiz' goal for each client/partner to receive value in relationship with 1040 Tax Biz. 1040taxbiz vigorously protects standard of excellence Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 20 2016
Comenity bank One stop plus Account sent to collections agency when payment plan was set up Your Point Is? Author: Milltown, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Comenity bank

Apr 19 2016
Tiger Stop Exxon Charging for Premium gas when Regular was selected. 88 cents difference a gallon Pearland, Texas
Author: Friendswood, Texas Gas Stations: Tiger Stop Exxon Pearland, , Texas

Apr 16 2016
Goshopandsave Said I had won a $100 Walmart gift card. Needed to pay 4.95 processing. Tried to stop transition but was told I needed to listen to the end of solicitation so I could get transition number to call later to cancel. Few days later several drafts from my account. Cancel ed Internet Author: union springs, Alabama Liars: Goshopandsave Internet

Apr 15 2016
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California Everything he told me came true Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Apr 14 2016
Zipaway Try Dillon & Joy A fax was sent to my work about vacation packages with prices;so I call and spoke to Dillon . I didn't quite trust them ,So he explained that they buy vacations in bulk directly from hotels,cruises and airlines for cheap and sell back to individuals. I made the purchase and then was ready for the vacation I could not reach a agent, so I got my bank involved to resolve the issues. They finally return my calls after leaving several messages that I need my refund . A agent call back to get me to send the $69 per person activation fees by money order to A1 Travel with another address and that is was my confirmation that they are scamming me coralina sc Author: FLORIDA, Alabama Hotel: Zipaway Try SC