A1 STOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a1 stop
There may be more specific results for "a1 stop"
For more specific results for "a1 stop"
Showing 1-25 of 8,110 Found Reports For more specific results for "a1 stop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Sub Co.Com I AM receiving unsolicited magazines, I want them to stop. California Author: Channelview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sub NATIONWIDE

May 24 2017
VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS Took Money to stop forecloser and pocession and sale of my property never made contact with lenders nor their legal representation to prevent further legal actions as they said they would do New York New York Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Lawyers: VOLK&ANWALT ATTONEYS New York, New York

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 12 2017
Dana Lawrence | FBI Investigation needs your help!  Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI | Ripoff pathological liar, amoral individual, scam artist Newport Rhode Island Report to the Police to STOP Dana Lawrence Author: Newport, Rhode Island Con Artists: Dana Lawrence - FBI Investigation needs your help! Dana Lawrence AKA Genna Kaplan ARRESTED, call FBI Newport, Rhode Island

May 11 2017
Dietsupplementspm Ordered trial supplement and when it did not work cannot get in touch with them. Had to cancel card to get them to stop billing. Provo, Utah Author: San Angelo, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Dietsupplementspm Provo,, Utah

May 10 2017
ONE STOP AUTO REPAIR SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE ENGINE JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: ONE STOP AUTO REPAIR JACKSONVILLE,

May 09 2017
TBX I order 30 days of a stop smoking strips for $49.95 to be shiped to my home when I called the company to ask for a tracking # they could not answer They kept saying that they would have some one cal me. I'm still waiting till this day for a call back, I feel I've been scam. California Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: TBX California

May 08 2017
One Stop Pawn BUYER BEWARE the SCAMMERS Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Pawn Broker: One Stop Pawn LA Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
Beckett Monthly Magazine Attempted to cancel since January- I had to close my credit card account to have them stop internet Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Infomercial Programming: Beckett Monthly Magazine Nationwide

May 05 2017
Le Toile Did not stop payment from leaving my account. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Port Byron, Illinois Skin Care: Le Toile Internet

May 04 2017
Elitagmid Parision Glow unk I fell for a trial of a face cream and the company continued to charge my account. I send an email to cease doing this and the next month, again a charge against my account. I had to contact my bank to change my charge # and stop them. I have the newest delivery of the product and would like to return it and receive a refund. St. Petersburg Nationwide/Florida Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Skin Care: Elitagmid Parision Glow Nationwide

May 03 2017
JD Buy Rider Simple. I went here because I assumed it would help with my credit so for one full year I've made on time payments on a car that keeps break down. Some body help this is unfair and they intentionally sold me something that would stop on the road at any moment. South Holland Illinois Author: Country Club Hills, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: JD Buy Rider South Holland, Illinois

May 02 2017
A1 Auto LLC hawaii Screwed me over big time, scam artists!!!!! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Dealers: A1 Auto LLC hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

May 01 2017
southbeachdiet.com/ southbeachdiet.home delivery Disgusting foods, bad odor, spicy hot, strange colors, rip off if you dont stop auto delivery Ft Washinton Pennsylvania Author: Palos Heights, Illinois Catering: southbeachdiet.com/ Ft Washinton , Pennsylvania

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
David Coleman The Dating Doctor The Dating Doctor should Heal Thyself or STOP speaking on the topics of Healthy Relationships and Integrity Cincinnati Nationwide Author: MAINEVILLE, Ohio Colleges and Universities: David Coleman Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Safeguard restoration Josh gilmour Did a tile job for him he was supposed to pay he stop answer when he did he wouldn't show when and where he said Bella vista Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Home Improvements: Safeguard restoration Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
A1 healthcare Claimed was insurance and is nothing more then a discount program with almost no discount at all. Warren, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Easley , South Carolina Abusive Parents: A1 healthcare Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Diet Supplements-SEC phone number doesnt work, can't contact, need to stop any further shipments !!!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Alternative Health: Diet Supplements-SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 21 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer cannot reach someone to stop shipping me product Edison New Jersey Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Edison, New Jersey