Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: a1 stop
There may be more reports for "a1 stop"
For more results perform a general search for "a1 stop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Southern New Hampshire University SNHU They are trying to collect another $975. From me I needed Manchester New Hampshire Why stop there... Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southern New Hampshire University

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer i never ordered this product and they keep sending it to me with out an ivoice cant figure out how they are charging me or how to get my money back and stop shipping Internet Author: Athol, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 16 2017
Life answers I continuously try to get life answers to stop sending me anything from them.i don't want the daily messages.I just want the emails.to stop Internet Author: Turner's falls, Massachusetts Art Galleries: Life answers Internet

Feb 14 2017
888travelforless no name just an gmail email This person is a spammer and either piggybacking of another scam online called THW Global or is the same scammer running under a new flag called travel for less...i warned this wanker to stop emailing me and remove me after i had already removed my self f phishing, scammer, spammer, online criminal, scam Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Travel Services: 888travelforless Internet

Feb 12 2017
Wing Stop whittier wing stop location Whittier California Author: pico rivera, California Restaurants: Wing Stop Whittier, California

Feb 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York On November, 28th 2016 a company by the name of Volks Anwalt of New York Law Firm they claim to be lawyers to help you stop forecloses on your home New York, New York New York Author: Baltimore, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Volks Anwalt of New York Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Total Skin Care Operalux Filled out a survey after ordering from Amazon, now can't get them to stop billing me! Pasadena California Author: Cottonwood, California Skin Care: Total Skin Care Operalux Pasadena, California

Feb 06 2017
A1 Tarps, PTM Tarps, Paul's Tarpaulins & Merchandise Defective product and poor customer service Compton California Author: Other Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: A1 Tarps Compton, California

Feb 02 2017
Cell Gich Rapid Repair Eye SerumP.O Stop delivery of these products...Trial offer turned into auto delivery, I do not want!! Chatsworth California Author: claymont, Delaware Attorney Generals: Cell Gich Rapid Repair Eye SerumP.O Internet

Feb 02 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton Cable This is a ripoff. They send you a broken box, string you along with promises, then stop taking calls. Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cable Companies: Cableboxandmodem.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Logix Communications Logix logix.com logixcom.com Stop Laying People off in Texas and Care about them Houston Texas Author: Texas Employers: Logix Communications Houston, Texas

Jan 30 2017
CULVER CITY BUS LINE I WAS ON THE RAPID #6 BUS#7106 ABOUT 115PM . I GOT OFF AT CITY BUS / LAX WHEN I GOT OFF I REACHED FOR MY POCKET I DID NOTHAVE MY PHONE I RAN ACROSS THE STREETAND THE BUS DRIVER KEPT ON GOING EVEN WHEN HE SAW ME FLAG HIM DOWN I WAITED 20MINUTED WHEN HE RETURNED AND NO PHONE WAS ON THE BUS. I WANT THE DRIVER/ CULVER CITY BUS TO GIVE ME $200 FOR A NEW PHONE. I HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNOFFBUY A NEW ONE AND HAVE IT TURN ON. I HOPE I CAN SAVE MY CONTACT THAT I HAD. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT LANCER13750@GMAIL.COM AND GIVE ME JUSTICE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR BUS DRIVER COULDNT WAIT OR STOP SO THAT I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MY PHONE. THANK YOU CULVERCITY California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Telephones: CULVER CITY BUS LINE culvercity, California

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Perpetualthegossipgirl His user name on YouTube is Perpetualthegossipgirl. He is a homosexual male on Talkee.com stalking and harassing straight men. He also stated that the police will not stop him from riding in subdivisions uploading peoples homes without permission. He also Perpetualthegossipgirl Talkee.com Harassment Talkee.com Chatline Internet Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Internet: Perpetualthegossipgirl Internet

Jan 28 2017
Good Deal Reality ,Agent Steve Williams, Fraud and undisclosed, withhold documents on property to stop escrow from closing. Internet Adding more undisclosed information good deal realty (Steve Williams) Author: Victorville, California Cross-Border Scams: Good Deal Reality (Agent Steve Williams) Internet

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
EPI Inc Environmental Safety Intl They will not stop calling and send product after I tell them to stop Fairview New Jersey Author: Ariton, Alabama Sales People: EPI Inc Fairview, New Jersey

20, Report #1352068

Jan 26 2017
BELFAST SALES ACADEMY A1 Organisation, DCG marketing, Topaz marketing, Dave Glass, Pamela Glass Lying, deceptive, tricksters, theives- DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! Belfast Author: Lurgan , Alabama Door to Door Sales: BELFAST SALES ACADEMY Belfast ,

21, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

Jan 25 2017
Linkshe I have placed an order with this company. I've contacted them twice in regards to an order I've been tracking. The tracking updates has come to an complete stop. The answer I get is like it's coming from a complete child and not an adult . China Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Jan 24 2017
Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Lucas Auto Care pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lucas Auto Care. A full 18 months / unlimited miles on all parts and labor. .
This Guy was Fired For Theft From the Company! Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Lucas Car Care TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Since 1988 striven to be the finest auto repair facility in the greater Houston area, serving customers with quality workmanship, respect and integrity. Lucas Car Care Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 100% Money Back Guarantee. Cypress, Texas

Jan 24 2017
Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 They keep sending me wart remover every month and there is no phone number to call to stop these deliveries . Pacoima California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Medical Supplies: Rapid Fullfillment, Inc.12924 Pacoima, California

Jan 23 2017
Alicia skin care said they would stop charging me but never did, still am getting more that bills Los Angeles California (CA) Author: Boulder creek, California Eye Care: Alicia skin care CA