Your Search | a1 wireless (exclusive boost mobile dealer)

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Kelly's Mobile RV Service Kelly Pope Mobile RV Service Gave thousands up front for RV Repairs, now can not find Kelly Pope Satellite Beach Florida Author: Clinton, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: Kelly's Mobile RV Service Satellite Beach, Florida

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Boost Mobile Boost Mobile.com Cancelled Service After 3 years They Locked My Phone Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
A Wireless Misleading information, false information to make a sale. Cranberry Pennsylvania Author: Seneca, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: A Wireless Cranberry, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
A1 LRS Realty Service Rental rip off California Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Realtors: A1 LRS Realty Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 23 2016
credit hub credit hub , extra cash boost, credit boost money debited from account no permission and no way of contacting them for refund Internet Author: southampton, New Hampshire Cross-Border Scams: credit hub Internet

Jun 23 2016
Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Compan, Cody Ranko Auto body repair work scammer who destroyed my car and stole my money Nationwide Author: Maryland Body Work & Repair: Mobile Virginia, Maryland and DC Auto Body Company Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Flowers Nissan of Thomasville Ga 31758 Flowers Nissan Service Department Being charged $100 dollars for an unfinished carwash Thomasville Georgia
Revised Report Author: Thomasville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Flowers Nissan Thomasville, Georgia

Jun 22 2016
ILF Mobile Apps Corp Highster mobileHighster Spyware? How about SCAMWARE! Hauppauge New York Author: Carthage , Missouri Software: ILF Mobile Apps Corp Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
advantage motors Fake car dealer. They are scammers and do not exsist! The site was made 6/2/16 Odessa Texas
Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: advantage motors Odessa, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Life Wireless Fernand Vernet Former Seller Of Phones Covington Ga Georgia Author: warren, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Arf Art animal rescue Sucky ripoff liar Mobile al Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Adoption Agencies: Arf Internet

Jun 20 2016
Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego Il Mobile ad scam/ long waits/ wasn't allowed to pay with debit card/ swore at by manager Oswego Illinois Author: bolingbrook, Advertising / Deceptive: Johnnys Towing and Recovery Oswego, Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
US Dealer Services for half a year still no prerated service refund Allenhurst Nationwide
Author: Jackson, Alabama Auto Warranty: US Dealer Services Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
GARY CRIVELLO'S CARS-FORTUNA CA Crivello's Cars Dealer uses 1982 Sales Contract form, offers 1.9% without checking your credit Fortuna California Author: CUTTEN, California Car Financing: GARY CRIVELLO'S CARS-FORTUNA CA Fortuna, California

22, Report #1312054

Jun 18 2016
Mobile Mini Storage Most dishonest company and worst job in my entire career. acct/receivables Nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Storage & Self Storage: Mobile Mini Storage Nationwide

Jun 17 2016
Santa Motors I purchased a car on May 23,2016 from Santa Motors East Ridge Rd, Rochester New York. On the 26 of May the car had an awful burning smell/engine light went on car overheated and I had to park it.  Rochester New York Author: Rochester , New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Santa Motors Rochester , New York

Jun 17 2016
Winterfold Mobile Data Inc. Winterfold Mobile Data and Greg Brashear Scam artist , DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Tampa, Florida Employers: Winterfold Mobile Data Inc. Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 16 2016
+1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com mobile -friendly - ... and other pain killers .Text: (954) 692-6555 or Email: walgreenpharmacy2000 @gmail.com ... Phone, (954) 692-6555 ... States he will sell you items, then asks to get vanilla visa/mc and asks for number and info plus pictures of receipt then he comes back after removing money from card (100.00 this time) and states his shipper requires insurance of 150.00 more ---- total scam artist DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH HIM South Florida Internet Author: Plantation, Florida Pharmacies: +1 (954) 692-6555 walgreenspharmacy2000@gmail.com Internet