Your Search | a1 wireless (exclusive boost mobile dealer)

May 23 2016
Les Schwab Independence Oregon Author: Dallas , Oregon Auto Dealer Repairs: Les Schwab Independence, Oregon

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 21 2016
Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA Charge me $1800 for AC repair but didn't fix it modesto California Author: salida, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Heritage Ford Sisk Rd Modesto CA modesto, California

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Experience International satisfaction commitment, prides themselves on excellent customer service ensuring clients return for repeat business. Experience International applies stringent set of principles scrutinizing each project to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market of today, offering an exclusive range of properties in some of the fastest growing emerging markets. UK, Worldwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Clients should feel confident & secure when doing business with Experience International. Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Response from New Orbit to comments from Bruce Author: michigan, Michigan Sales People: Experience International TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. ”Experience International working hard to live up to their customer service commitment. Ethical Investments, Socially Responsible, Environmentally conscious, Low Risk, Hassle Free, High Yielding Investments” ..property for sale abroad for investment or your dream second home. . DETROIT, Michigan

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 18 2016
SURPRISE FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIAGNOSED FRAUDULENT, EXPENSIVE, UNNEEDED REPAIRS Surprise Arizona Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: SURPRISE FORD Surprise, Arizona

May 18 2016
Boost Mobile Terrible customer Support; no service in emergencies! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 17 2016
T-Mobile T-Mobile is stealing Texas Nationwide Author: Virginia beach , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
american mobile home sales mike and patti kelley lazy,lying, does not work for seller. lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Realtors: american mobile home sales lakeland, Florida

May 14 2016
QLINK WIRELESS Cell phone locks up I'm unable to reach them to cancel service. Unable to answer calls. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS Norristown, Pennsylvania

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Sprint Executive and Regulatory Services Heroes instead of Zeros Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 13 2016
Budget Mobile Budget, Lifeline, Obama Phone Order never shipped never processed no resolution only lies and stalling. Bossier City Nationwide Order never canceled Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

May 13 2016
walmart family mobile powered by T mobile once more the Fine folks at Wal-mart have found another way to stick it to customers.  nationwide Author: Allen, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile nationwide

May 12 2016
cardboardlegendsonline Global Authentics LLC Authorized Dealer who authenticated fake autographs as the real thing Van Nuys California Author: Tustin, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: cardboardlegendsonline Van Nuys, California

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cash loan USA They called me up said I was approved for a personal loan of $7000.00 and they took my banking account number and routing number and asked for my mobile online banking info and said I would receive the money around ten or 11o'clock the next day come to find out they scammed me out of $261.72 out of my checking account Internet Author: Canastota , New York Commerical Lending Firm: Cash loan USA Internet

May 10 2016
omnisure group llc Ripped me off for 1400$ false insurance repair chicago Illinois
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: omnisure group llc chicago, Illinois