A1 LEASING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a1 leasing
There may be more specific results for "a1 leasing"
For more specific results for "a1 leasing"
Showing 1-25 of 4,121 Found Reports For more specific results for "a1 leasing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
A1 Revenue Mr. Opulent Sanu Ogunkoya They did not honor their refund. Horrble product. Won’t get back to you. Internet Author: Gardena, California Con Artists: A1 Revenue Internet

Oct 16 2017
Orbit leasing Car city Scam Wyoming mi Michigan Internet Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit leasing Internet

Oct 15 2017
Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square I need to report that Caroline Johnson shamefully lied to me to rent me an apartment at Solis Sharon Square. Her utter disregard for any ethics or common decency is absolutely disgraceful. Looking for a place to live not so easy. I went in the leasing off Caroline Johnson lied Sharon Solis Square Charlotte Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Caroline Johnson Lies at Solis Sharon Square Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
WRH Realty Services Inc. They moved me into an apartment that had already forced residents to move due to black mold. apparently just scrape the surface and just keep leasing it to the next person. I have multiple health issues andliveona fi St Peteersurg Florida Author: sanford, Florida Better Business Bureau: WRH Realty Services Inc. St Peteersurg, Florida

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 10 2017
A1 Doc Prep For 3 payments of $300.00, I was promised a re-evaluation on my loan, lowering my principle by 75% and decreasing my monthly bill to $40.00. This sounded suspect so I investigated the company online and seemed legitimate. After the money was taken out, it became harder and harder to get ahold of them. Now all the phone numbers I acquired are disconnected. Internet Author: seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: A1 Doc Prep Internet

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
First Data Global Leasing Assigned two leases to one location, will not refund or cancel the bogus lease. CC processing payments did not go down as promised. Marietta Georgia Author: Mantua, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Marietta, Georgia

Sep 28 2017
A1 DocPrep Project Uplift AmericaA1 Document Preparation Service Scam Alert! AVOID this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: A1 DocPrep Internet

Sep 28 2017
We Rent For You American Cosigners.Trust Alliance Cosigners We Rent For You is American Cosigners, Frauds! Kentucky I have documented proof/evidence that American Cosigners is LYING! Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: We Rent For You Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
OTR Leasing I purchased a lease truck from OTR Leasing on 21 AUG 17. Before I signed paperwork. I took the truck on a long test drive. The truck had a coolant leak and the ABS light was on.  Pleasant Valley  Missouri Author: Pflugerville, Texas Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing Pleasant Valley, Missouri

Sep 23 2017
American Cosigners LLC (Affiliated with Equity Risk Services, Commercial Services Corporation) They refused to give me my 2296.00 refund for cosigning services that weren't completed. Louisville (Chesterfield, San Francisco also) Kentucky Missouri, California
American Cosigners ABUSE Towards Clients Author: Kennewick , Washington Realtors: American Cosigners LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Financial Pacific Leasing Rip OFF! Federal Way Washington Author: CORINTH, Mississippi Financial Services: Financial Pacific Leasing Federal Way, Washington

Sep 20 2017
pawnee leasing corporation Rip off no refund fort collins Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Loans: pawnee leasing corporation fort collins, Colorado

Sep 17 2017
A1 DOC PREP projectupliftamerica.org stole $900, didn't deliver services, cannot contact now, won't return messages via email or phone, Nationwide Author: Bozeman, Montana Loans: A1 DOC PREP Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
A-1 Pools & Spas. Inc. Craig Forchetti, Vance Forchetti, Craig Forchetti scammed me - 418$ for a 15 minutes visit, while also breaking front pannel of my jacuzzi Morrisville Pennsylvania Owner trying to cheat a1 pools for free diagnostics on spa Author: Titusville, New Jersey Pool Services: A-1 Pools & Spas. Inc. Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Sep 14 2017
OTR LEASING Stole My Deposit 3000.00 Internet Author: fairfield, California Financial Services: OTR LEASING Internet

Sep 14 2017
MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH MASSEY CADILLAC ORLANDO, MASSEY CADILLAC NORTH MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH & ADAM HOPPER LEASING SCAM EXPOSED BUYERS BEWARE Orlando Florida
GENERAL MANAGERS GETS INVOLVED AND SOLVED SUTUATION Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: MASSEY CADILLAC SOUTH Orlando, Florida

Sep 12 2017
Time payment Burlington Massachusetts What does the contract say? Author: New Britain, Connecticut Financial Services: Time payment Burlington, Massachusetts

Sep 10 2017
Orbit Leasing Would not accept payment from my wife while I was incarcerated. Now they are pursuing me for payment that they refused. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 08 2017
Cactus leasing Jason and Tenille Bates Otr driver Kearney Missouri Author: Las Animas, Colorado Attorney Generals: Cactus leasing Kearney , Missouri

Aug 30 2017
Orbit Leasing We are Hurricane Harvey Victims Wyoming Michigan Author: Baytown, Texas Car Financing: Orbit Leasing Wyoming, Michigan

Aug 25 2017
Excelerate Leasing llc Ownatruck.com Dont Trust Them Indianapolis Indiana Author: Alabama Trucking Companies: Excelerate Leasing llc Internet

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 19 2017
Progressive Leasing Pacific Audio Never gave me a copy of the contract either via email or U.S. Mail & the store copied my ID which has my current address on it. I was told I would pay a total of $650.00 but finally when I was able to talk to someone at Progressive Leasing I found out Im to pay $1,192. They were also taking $103.00 per month from my bank account every month. Draper Utah Customer Relations Manager Author: Fallon, Nevada Financial Services: Progressive Leasing Draper, Utah