A1 WIRELESS EXCLUSIVE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: a1 wireless exclusive
There may be more specific results for "a1 wireless exclusive"
For more specific results for "a1 wireless exclusive"
Showing 1-25 of 9,449 Found Reports For more specific results for "a1 wireless exclusive"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
QLink Wireless Non existent customer service, defective products, adversely altered products, deceptive tracking practices. Dania Beach Florida Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Straight Talk Scam Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va defrauded me Midlothian Virginia Locksmith scam Author: Midlothian, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: A1 Locksmith in Midlothian, Va Midlothian, Virginia

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet

Oct 10 2017
A1 Doc Prep For 3 payments of $300.00, I was promised a re-evaluation on my loan, lowering my principle by 75% and decreasing my monthly bill to $40.00. This sounded suspect so I investigated the company online and seemed legitimate. After the money was taken out, it became harder and harder to get ahold of them. Now all the phone numbers I acquired are disconnected. Internet Author: seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: A1 Doc Prep Internet

Oct 10 2017
Wireless Technologies Inc Worst company to deal with Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Communications & Networking: Wireless Technologies Inc Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Their new Beyond Unlimited has System's problems - charged for free Canadian data usage Nationwide Author: Westminster, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Cricket wireless Super slow internet and im at 8gig of the 22 that is totally unlimited Longview  Texas
Author: Harleton, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Internet

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Wireless Emporium dba Cellular outfitters Internet Author: Elkton , Maryland Telephones: Wireless Emporium dba Cellular outfitters Internet

Sep 28 2017
A1 DocPrep Project Uplift AmericaA1 Document Preparation Service Scam Alert! AVOID this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: A1 DocPrep Internet

Sep 27 2017
Q Link Wireless Claim to Offer Government Phones But Really a Scam to Get People's Personal ID. Phone is Never Delivered. Dania Florida Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless Dania, Florida

15, Report #1402083

Sep 24 2017
Tracfone TRACFONE DID NOT ROLLOVER THE MINUTES I PAID FOR AS THEY ADVERTISE - At TracFone, your unused texts, talk, and data never expire with active service! Miami Florida Do you work for Tracfone, Robert? Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

16, Report #1401914

Sep 23 2017
Assurance Wireless Failure to support their product and service Nationwide Author: Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Can't help with death of an account holder, frustrating, they suck Basking Ridge New Jersey Question Author: Reno, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Sep 19 2017
TracFone SafeLink They Caused Me To Lose My Phone Service Medley Florida Unbelievable Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Medley, Florida

Sep 18 2017
Q Linc Wireless Q Linc Wireless, Fllorida Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Q Linc Wireless Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
A1 DOC PREP projectupliftamerica.org stole $900, didn't deliver services, cannot contact now, won't return messages via email or phone, Nationwide Author: Bozeman, Montana Loans: A1 DOC PREP Nationwide

Sep 16 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon won't address deteriorization of signal other than to try to sell additional equipment. Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
A-1 Pools & Spas. Inc. Craig Forchetti, Vance Forchetti, Craig Forchetti scammed me - 418$ for a 15 minutes visit, while also breaking front pannel of my jacuzzi Morrisville Pennsylvania Owner trying to cheat a1 pools for free diagnostics on spa Author: Titusville, New Jersey Pool Services: A-1 Pools & Spas. Inc. Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
Verizon wireless Lied to me about closing my account and still billing me!!! BASKING RIDGE Nationwide Author: duluth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 15 2017
Jin-Ja Jin-ja Rueben Canada InterprisesPo box 21818Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaUSAPhone: 215-690-1470 Web:Category: Alternative Health This company will not honor any cancellations of the subscription what so ever. You can call and email and no one will answer you call. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Refund was issued already and email sent 2 days before the customer filed this report Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Alternative Health: Jin-Ja Philadelphia,, Pennsylvania

Sep 13 2017
Barginlight Barginlight.com I had ordered and paid for a Samsung wireless charger for my telephone that I desperately needed I paid the extra $7 shipping to have it expedited to me within days that never happened that order was placed on August 14th I got one email from them telling me that my order was shipped out about five days later I got another email from them saying that they were out of stock that my item was paid for and I will get it in 5 to 7 business days it is now September 12th and I have still never received my item I cannot get ahold of these people I have sent them email after email they do not have a phone number I am extremely upset I don't think I'll ever get my phone charger that I fully paid for! I don't know Internet Author: lemont furnace, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: Barginlight ,