Your Search | aamco transimission, mcdonough ga

Apr 17 2014
Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Took money out of my bank account for payment and did not post it to my account for over a month while charging me late fees. Norcross, GA Internet Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Credit Services: Universal Premium FleetCard Mastercard Internet

Apr 16 2014
dental world marietta ga Dental world bait and switch say 99bucks for tooth pull then tjey say 300 after the exam. a dentist can see at a glance if the molar needs surgery. even after that a navy dentist pulled my molar without a bunch of so called surgery. they are dentis not cadiac pros. marietta Georgia Author: Alabama Dental Services: dental world marietta ga marietta, Georgia

Apr 16 2014
Aamco of olympia,Washington/ Damian Anderson Installed a USED wrecking yard trans instead of rebuilding my trans!!!! olympia Washington Author: olympia, Washington Auto Repair Service: Aamco of olympia,WA/ Damian Anderson olympia, Washington

Apr 15 2014
A1-Ace Fence Company macon georgia The Great Pretenders Macon Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Builders & Contractors: A1-Ace Fence Company macon ga Macon, Georgia

Apr 14 2014
Andrew for AAMCO They still haven't fixed my car. 20 days and no resolution!! phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO phoenix, Arizona

Apr 13 2014
Mr Transmission Should have gone to AAMCO Columbus Georgia Author: FT Benning, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Apr 12 2014
AKA-Payday Advance Loans David Green,lol They are on to me now, 3rd different Company, same people, offered $2500, payments $185,for 18 months, they put me on hold and then disconnected. Seattle Washington Author: McDonough, Georgia Cash Services: AKA-Payday Advance Loans Seattle, Washington

Apr 12 2014
Check and go Finance Got another one, sounded like the same person, Mike,$2500 loan, payments $155 a month for 18 months, $290 intrest.lol..Jimmy Arthur. Same deal, with Fast Cash Loan, go buy a Green-Dot-Moneypak, I played it up until he said Green-Dot,, I told him, his a** was bust Berwyn Il.--60402 zip Author: McDonough, Georgia Cash Services: Check and go Finance Internet

Apr 11 2014
Gifts for Professionals TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - SHODDY PRODUCT Savannah, GA Internet
Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Gifts for Professionals Internet

Apr 11 2014
(AKA)Fast Cash Loans Ben Hopkins David White This is what caller ID shows 5129618636 They can barley speak English Got a call from somebody claiming to be with Fast Cash Loans, I was looking for loan to pay my truck off.They said, that I could get $2500, payments being $185 a month for 13 months, said sense I didnt have a co-signer, i would have to go buy a Green Pak and put $185 on it and call them back with the number on the Green Pak Card, so i did, then they said i had to pay the IRS $265(their tax's they said), needless to say, i lost it on them.. I am on Disability and now i am broke..PLEASE HELP Austin Texas Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: (AKA)Fast Cash Loans Internet

Apr 09 2014
Aamco Owners Steve Phillips and Derek ? Aamco of wc ca company r ripoff artist. I brought back my 2004 Lincoln Ls before warranty was up. I was charged 3700 dollars to fix my car. 4 months later car just turns off and dies. So my sister calls and tells that lier swindler Derek that the car broke down.  He had the nerve to tell her it would cost her 200 more dollars to put it on the diagnosis machine. So car sat for 3 more months until we had a buyer to buy it as-is. For 2000 dollars. So I had to lend my sister 2500 more dollars for down payment to a2007 honda civic. I ya I gave her 1500 towards the Aamco bill also. So me and the buyer of the Ls took the car do Walnut creek California Author: Brentwood, California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Walnut creek, California

Apr 09 2014
AAMCO RICK & MARCUS I called Aamco and spoke to Rick and told him that my cadillac was having transmission problem on 04/07/2014, After speaking to Rick he claim that the transmission may need a tune up a flush or a filter only. however he ask me to take the car to the aamco RIP OFF MIAMI Florida Author: DANIA BEACH, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: AAMCO RICK & MARCUS MIAMI, Florida

13, Report #1119840

Apr 07 2014
LingerieMart.com Poor Customer Service, liars, Sends Items You Don't Order Atlanta, GA Author: Richmond , Virginia Clothing Stores: Lingerie Mart Internet

Apr 06 2014
Elite Trailers of tifton Ga Elite Custom Trailers of Tifton GAChad WilliamsonElite Custom Cargo TrailersEagle cargo trailersElite Trailers inc Stall, Stall, Stall, then insult the customer tifton Georgia Author: xenia, Ohio Trailers: Elite Trailers of tifton Ga tifton, Georgia

Apr 06 2014
gunbroker.com GUNBROKER ALLOWS PEOPLE TO SALE GUNS ENGAGED IN THE BUSINESS WITHOUT BEING FFL LICENSED ASK Texas Longhorn JOHN RUNION SR. HE DID IT TO ME KENNESAW GA Internet Author: canton, North Carolina Auction / Liquidators: gunbroker.com Internet

Apr 04 2014
AW Imports AW Imports of Tucker GA., AW Imports of Palmdale CA. Sells Fake / Counterfeit OPMs Kratom with crap in the bag, I lost my customers because of them Tucker Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: AW Imports Tucker, Georgia

Apr 01 2014
Loyaltyworks Loyalty works Hidden Fees, misleading sales agents, hard to imagine they are a good sales incentives company with their sales people the way they are atlanta Georgia (GA) Author: new york, New York Business Consulting: Loyaltyworks Nationwide

Mar 28 2014
Select Luxury Cars Cumming Georgia Tried to sell me a lemon!!!!! BEWARE!!!!! Cumming Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Dealers: Select Luxury Cars Cumming GA Cumming, Georgia

Mar 26 2014
AAMCO classic mechanic scam Hayward California Author: Hayward, California Mechanics: AAMCO Hayward, California

Mar 26 2014
AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus Liars (Terry Kanatus) cheats and crooks (Ed Merchant) Winchester Virginia Author: Winchester, Virginia Auto Repair Service: AAMCO- Ed Merchant and Terry Kanatus Winchester, Virginia

Mar 25 2014
Vanilla I purchase a card went to load it it stated my money had been taken.I have been trying to get some help in resolving this matter. Fraud n/a fortson,Ga Author: portsmouth, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vanilla Select State/Province

Mar 24 2014
National Auto Sales I bought a 2007 pontiac last July and had nothing but problems, first the flex pipe broke, then air compressor went out tis company sells bombs and then wants to charge an arm and leg for it!! Stay away!!! Marietta Georgia Author: Mcdonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: National Auto Sales Marietta, Georgia

Mar 23 2014
automobile acceptance 1-800-new deal Sucked me in and closed the doors! ringgold ga ga Author: Georgia Financial Services: automobile acceptance Select State/Province

Mar 21 2014
united chrome Juan T from California Juan took money and parts st 2013 Nov car show in moultrie, Ga. for 1958 Chevy truck can't get in touch with him . south California Author: Eufaula, Alabama Auto Parts: united chrome Select State/Province

Mar 17 2014
LGI Homes Winder Georgia LGI Homes - Beware Winder Georgia Author: Alabama Builders & Contractors: LGI Homes Winder Ga Winder, Georgia