Your Search | aamco transimission, mcdonough ga

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Quincy Seymore DJ FACTZ SONY A&R Savannah GA
Author: Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Quincy Seymore Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Jan 05 2017
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Total Ripoff A bunch of theives Carrollton, GA Nationwide
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
JNJ Roofing Jeremy Campen Tree removal Smiling Scammer on Senior Citizens Midway,GA. Nationwide Georgia, Florida
Author: Ellabell, Georgia Builders & Contractors: JNJ Roofing Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Steer Clear - AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care -right!,  Puyallup Washington Author: Bonney Lake, Washington Auto Mechanics: Aamco Puyallup Puyallup, Washington

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
ishockartistry Shantell This individual did my makeup for my friends wedding that cause me severe eye irritation. I had to seek medical treatment after having my makeup done by her. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Alabama Small Business Services: ishockartistry Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
F4 Motors | Alpharetta GA Irresponsible Used Car Dealer in Alpharetta GA Alpharetta Georgia Author: Medford, New York Auto Dealers: F4 Motors | Alpharetta GA

Dec 26 2016
McSteamy's Professional Carpet Cleaning Tom Boughan, Ryan Berry Does not pay subcontractors. Lies, Lies, and more Lies! Alpharetta Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Cleaning Services: McSteamy's Professional Carpet Cleaning Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Good to go Auto Insurance Subsidiary of American Independent Companies, based in Atlanta,GA Bankers Independent Insurance Company Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Bad Customer Service? Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Inspection: Good to go Auto Insurance Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Dec 17 2016
Andrew Auto Transport wordt auto transport company 1111 SW 1st Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312 ga Author: denton, North Carolina Auto Transporters: Andrew Auto Transport

Dec 15 2016
Express Employment Unemployment Denied /Liars,Job ended went to another interview didn't get the job,file for UI and the story began, work as a buffer and assembler I had lost my job as a sterile processors trying to find work so I wouldn't deplete my saving,found a company name hangover Bathroom accessories the manager saw I had tenure in my past jobs so he sent me to express employment were I was hired on that job Alpharetta GA Author: norcross, Georgia Employment Services: Express Employment Alpharetta,

Dec 14 2016
Vanilla Visa Vanilla Visa can and will cheat consumers out of money if they can,don't let the Visa name fool you.Bad Business. Fortson, GA Nationwide Author: aNAHEIM, California Credit & Debt Services: Vanilla Visa Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 08 2016
Aspen dental Columbus, GA Candace Lauderdale Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus , Georgia Dental Services: Aspen dental Columbus, GA Georgia

23, Report #1341946

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire Ripoff Internet Author: Cumming, GA, Georgia Weightloss Programs: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 06 2016
Organispiceblend.com Diesel spice.com Gave me fake product Swanee GA. Internet
Author: Central Islip , New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Organispiceblend.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia