Your Search | aamco transmission, fremont, ca

May 03 2016
MIRAVIE J Richardson Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Eye Care: MIRAVIE Internet

May 03 2016
Skin Optics (Santa Ana, CA) WORLD's WORST RIP-OFF! Santa Ana California Author: Plymouth, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Optics (Santa Ana, CA) Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Intuit Turbo Tax Turbo Tax is a scam service. They tack on additional fees for services you never agreed to buy!! mountain view CA Author: pennsauken, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Intuit Turbo Tax Internet

May 03 2016
Fnb espree card Espree mastercard They kept my money from me Atlanta Ca So What's The Problem? Author: ione, California Cash Services: Fnb espree card CA

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

Apr 30 2016
HUDhomesUSA Took my money and cancelled my access to there website and changed the email that i used without asking Valencia Internet, Ca Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Realtors: HUDhomesUSA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sonoma Tire Careless work led to car's untimely demise Sonoma CA The obvious question... Author: Sonoma, California Auto Mechanics: Sonoma Tire Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
AAMCO Transmissions Won't back warranty or fix their mistakes. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmissions Tampa, Florida

Apr 30 2016
Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate dishonest real estate agent San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, CA

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
Long Island Auto Sales Ripped me off sold me a vehicle & transmission went in one month thru didn't want to honor warranty! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Long Island Auto Sales North Versailles , Pennsylvania

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location SIGNQUEST HAS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hawthorne California Author: Redondo Beach, California Sign Shops: SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location Hawthorne, California

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 27 2016
ATLAS PRIVATE SECURITY company is unprofessional san jose California Author: fremont, California Security Services: ATLAS PRIVATE SECURITY san jose, California

Apr 27 2016
Merck Bravecto fleaa medication Author: Healdsburg, California Medical Supplies: Merck CA

Apr 27 2016
Xavier James Xavier Brand Swindler, Unlicensed, Unskilled, Lier Wildomar CA or PA Internet
Author: California Builders & Contractors: Xavier James Internet

25, Report #1301931

Apr 26 2016
Yellow Pages United Yellow Pages United Scamming small businesses since 2009 - NOT affiliated with Yellow Pages Atlanta, GA Petaluma, CA Author: Petaluma, CA, California Computer Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages United Nationwide