AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS (COLLINS TRANSMISSION SPECIALIST) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)
There may be more specific results for "aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)"
For more specific results for "aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Aamco transmission Ngs inc Con artist employer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 21 2017
Aamco Transmission Aamco Scammers premeditated ripoffs skeamers Jacksonville Arkansas
Author: Austin, Arkansas Auto Dealer Repairs: Aamco Transmission Jacksonville, Arkansas

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
S&W transmission 6770 Chapman Rd, Lithonia, Georgia 30058 Sent wrong transmission and blame me I don't work in your shipping dept.these guys are CROOKS Lithonia Georgia
Author: Augusta, Georgia Auto Parts: S&W transmission Lithonia, Georgia

Jun 15 2017
Glitter and Glam Store Ordered in early April, never received order or tracking info Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store Internet

Jun 14 2017
Az ankle and foot specialist Dan and keith bangart Illegal use of shots for feet Peoria Arizona Author: Shelton, Washington Attorneys General: Az ankle and foot specialist Peoria, Arizona

Jun 14 2017
  Amazon.com, used amazon notice in my email, warning of cancellation of purchase, when response was made the computer froze. Immediately a site warned of the problem as dangerous and offered to repair the computer requiring the remote operation of my computer by their company. This would allow complete access to all of my files. The microsoft specialist was not a microsolft employee Located on the internet using amazon warning On the internet using amazon as a front Author: Redmond, Washington Computer Fraud: Amazon.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
Gene Brown's Transmissions Rude and discrimatory and unprofessional San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gene Brown's Transmissions San Antonio, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 11 2017
BAM GARAGE Teresa Pejski James casey My partner purchased a car from a friend from work few months ago, after receiving the car seemed in reasonable condition considering its age -1999 vt commodore with 156000 on the clock after driving around without aircon that was suposed to have been fixed by bam garage i took it to specialist to reveal a $750 replacement cost in addition to this i decided to see what the coolant was like looks like it had never been done since car was purchesed yet bam garage claim to have flushed it on several occations not to mention all, the other charges they just added to the bill and never did end result i now have a car with siezed motor due to never being serviced properly and well over charged for nothing bam will take your money. Brisbane Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Auto Mechanics: BAM GARAGE Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Ross way Lending Solutions Nina Collins - Sr. Acct Reresentative Charles Dutton - customer service representative Wolves in Sheeps Clothing Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: Ross way Lending Solutions Internet

Jun 07 2017
My Transport Connection - Absolutely Rude ! Fort Collins Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Transporters: My Transport Connection Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC  Brighton Colorado Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Loans: MCI Metro Access Transmission Services LLC Brighton, Colorado

Jun 03 2017
My Florida Builders, LLC - TEVEL BENNOON - T & B MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC - ANDE COLLINS - SAZI CONSTRUCTION, INC. Construction work that was months past deadline and not done as promised (LIAR) DUNNELLON Florida In regarding Mr.Wanat complaint. Author: Anthony, Florida Builders & Contractors: My Florida Builders, LLC DUNNELLON, Florida

Jun 02 2017
Danyelle Johnson - Colorado Quality Interiors LLC Not to be trusted Aurora Colorado Disgruntled client Author: fort collins, Colorado Work at Home: Danyelle Johnson Aurora, Colorado

Jun 01 2017
GE Capital Finance Mcimetro access transmission servicesdavid cooper 1 of 1,362 Expand all Print all In new window Loan Requested Approval Inbox x GE-CAPITAL 12:07 PM (1 hour ago) to me Hello, Congratulation!! Your Loan Application has been successfully approved for $5000 By Our Company GE Capital Finance. To get this Loan, You do not pay any Upfront Payment. Fund would be credited into 45 minutes and your loan Approval ID, GE-10480 Total Loan Approval: $5000 Loan Amount: $5000 Monthly Payment: 165.00 Loan Term: 36 Months Your First Payment of 165.00 will be debited on May 2017 Once the Loan proceeds are available in your Bank Account, You can also begin making manual loan payments. There is no fee or penalty for making early payment on your loan, and you may make payment at any time. Complete Your Verification Part for Fund is going to Right hand and you are correct person to get this loan. Your loan Manager is available on Direct Line Number 1707-225-0918 Napa California Author: ST. Helens, Oregon Loans: GE Capital Finance Internet

May 28 2017
AA One Transmission AA One Transmission Service and Repair THIS COMPANY RIPS OFF AND PREYS ON WOMEN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!! BEWARE!! MISOGYNISTIC BUSINESS PRACTICES!! fort lauderdale Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Repair Service: AA One Transmission fort lauderdale, Florida

May 25 2017
Robert Kulikowski, Slumlord, Rip Off Robert Ignorant, Rude, Demeaning, Boulder and Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Real Estate Services: Robert Kulikowski

May 22 2017
Cookson's Transmissions Quoted one price, tripled price and holding car hostage Duncanville Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Auto Repair Service: Cookson's Transmissions Duncanville, Texas

May 21 2017
24/7 autosales This lot deliberately covered up a problem with the transmission and failed to disclose the salvage title and that it was a rental car. Old Hickory Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: 24/7 autosales Old Hickory, Tennessee

May 19 2017
Whitley's Transmission When you're feeling like Marissa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny Lawrenceville Georgia
Author: Islamorada, Florida Auto Repair Service: Whitley's Transmission Lawrenceville , Georgia

May 17 2017
Tracy mix QHHT practiitioner Complete fraud ! fort collins Colorado
Author: fort collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Tracy Mix fort collins, Colorado

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 16 2017
Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is There has been no activity,? Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Nationwide

May 15 2017
aamco sarasota Brian the owner of the aamco they had my van 2 weeks and did nothing. They want 95 bucks to release it. It's still there. sarasota Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Repair Service: aamco sarasota sarasota, Florida