AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS (COLLINS TRANSMISSION SPECIALIST) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)
There may be more specific results for "aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)"
For more specific results for "aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Tomm Collins Rip off never sent my sauna waist trimmer that order for $30.00. Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Y

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 14 2017
State Transmission Specialists Brice Owner (Brice) verbally attacked me and my wife Orem Utah Author: Springville, Utah Auto Repair Service: State Transmission Specialists Orem, Utah

Aug 14 2017
Platinum Motorcars Inc., Josh Robinson bought car Josh lied @ car, transmission out, a/c unit out, SRS light on, ripped me off with money Coral Springs Florida Author: Crimora, Virginia Auto Dealers: Platinum Motorcars Inc., Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Roto Rooter SEWER SOLUTION SPECIALIST STATEN ISLAND New York NEW YORK Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Plumbing: Roto Rooter Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
Canyon state car care az performance transmission performance transmission theives and liars .. BEWARE STAY AWAY ... TAKE YOUR TRUCK ANY WHERE ELSE BUT HERE! el mirage Arizona Author: Arizona Auto Repair Service: Canyon state car care el mirage, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Jemma Collins Psychic Jemma Theft, Fraud, Psychic Scam Internet Author: Georgia Psychic Fortune Tellers: Jemma Collins Internet

Aug 09 2017
Chris' AAMCO Transmissions SCAMMED ME AND MY INSURANCE COMPANY riverside California Author: Culver City, California Auto Repair Service: Chris' AAMCO Transmissions riverside, California

Aug 04 2017
Royal Ventures LLC Dealer was award of the transmission problem Longwood Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealers: Royal Ventures LLC Longwood, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Jack York York's Automotive York's Automotive Just had my transmission reconditioned at York's he took a month to do it claiming he had to send it out, I get a call stating the trucks is done I go to pick it up get two miles down the road and truck has the same issue so we return to York's! Three weeks later I stop by an he tried to tell me that the truck is shifting hard due to a cylinder missing an some other issues!!  Deland Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Auto Mechanics: Jack York York's Automotive Deland, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Edward's Transmission Gasoline Alley Indianapolis Indiana They charged me $3,000 to rebuild my transmission and it went out now they're making excuses why they can't rebuild it. I have been up there for times they keep telling me there's nothing wrong with it when it will not shift it jumps so I feeling that they INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Edward's Transmission Gasoline Alley Indianapolis Indiana INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
Grand Rapids Truck Center semi truck was sold with bad engine,transmission,front rearend Grand Rapids Michigan customer purchased warranty for this truck. Author: Follansbee, West Virginia Truck Dealers: Grand Rapids Truck Center Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 02 2017
Allura Skin Joanna Gains stole money from my bank account and lied. They said I didn't cancel product in time before they charged me. There was never any post in order to cancel product. I called my bank and got my money back. Joanna Gaines Allura Skin is a scam and it does not work at all. I'm a professional skin specialist and I will normally try a product to see if it actually works and Joanna Gaines product stinks and DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!!!! Author: Orlando, Florida Skin Care: Allura Skin Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Bianco auto sales No ethics Stamford Connecticut Stepped up Author: STAMFORD, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Bianco auto sales Stamford, Connecticut

Jul 30 2017
A-1 Truck Driving School fresno california They don't tell you before you arrive that you will be training in day cab trucks with short trailers. Also the trucks are basically automatic transmissions Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: A-1 Truck Driving School fresno california Fresno, California

19, Report #1362048

Jul 29 2017
Better Rate Transmission. Jim Neighbors Caused damage to my car. Pueblo Colorado Author: Colorado city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Better Rate Transmission. Pueblo, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Corporateranking Stole my money Miami Florida Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Search Engine Optimization: Corporateranking Miami, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Powertrain Pros,Jeff , Kevin, Patrick Green Caution: Never buy anything from Powertrain Pros! They lie about the time it will take for delivery, transmission failed in less than 30 days, and if you use the warranty they only send parts of the transmission, not the entire assembly as they originally sent. Bay City Michigan Author: Port Arthur, Texas Auto Parts: Powertrain Pros Internet

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Kids Adorable Ordered for Granddaughter(age 2yr old) LED Winged Gym shoes on 07/08/2017 Company failed to send but kept my money Kids Adorable, 1222 F Ave SE Unit B Hickory , North Carolina Internet
Report Number 1388064 Kids Adorable. Author: Ohio Shipping & Handling: Kids Adorable Internet

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida