Your Search | aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
All Pro Transmission Eduardo Perez 1967 Camaro Trans Swap Waxahachie Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Pro Transmission Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Delta transmission Rip off scam artist/ stay away Patchogue, NY Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Auto Repair Service: Delta transmission Internet

Aug 19 2016
EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
8-23-16 TRANSMISSION SEIZED UP Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Thomas perfomance automotive My Transmission Repair Shop, America's Transmission Scammed & ripped me off Spring Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Repair Service: Thomas perfomance automotive Spring, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Dwight collins Probuilt construction Money hungry cheapscate, Hypocrite, slumlord Blaine Tennessee
Author: Blaine, Tennessee Landlords: Dwight collins Blaine, Tennessee

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for a.day to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received a.call fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 15 2016
Flipping Boston Scam Typical scam.... Unknown Nationwide Author: FORT COLLINS, Colorado Sales People: Flipping Boston Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Pathlight Management Resident support Specialist, Jalisa Hunter DECEPTIVE REAL ESTATE PRACTICES/SCAM ARTISTS Plano, TX Nationwide Author: Barrington, Illinois Real Estate Services: Pathlight Management Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
National Motor Cars I bought a car from them have them a 1000 down the transmission went they keep telling me they will put me in a new car but keep giving me the run around and keep asking for more money down I have no car and they refuse to give me my money back or put me in something without any more money down. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: National Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 11 2016
Sever Auto and Transmission Dropped it off on a Tuesday. Theodore Kenneth Sever {ken} looked at it on a Wednesday. On Thursday he installed some parts which he was 90% certain would fix the problem. He was wrong. Friday went by. No contact. Monday at 3pm I called him. He said he believed he knew what part is causing the problem and he will try to have it sent via overnight shipping. Tuesday, the part isn't there. He informs me that once the part is installed, it needs to be programmed and he uses a mobile mechanic to do the programming, and of course we are at their mercy when it comes to how soon they can come out and resolve the problem. I tell him I have to pick the car up on Wednesday. He gets upset, yet he ultimately made it happen. So I pick the car up on Wednesday which is 8 days from when I dropped it off. Turns out it only needed one single part, He charges me a total of $1355.28!  Midland North Carolina Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Sever Auto and Transmission Midland, North Carolina

Aug 09 2016
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company * Terry Claims Specialist LIars, and miscommunications Nationwide Reason? Author: PFLUGERVILLE, Texas Health Insurance: Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
CAR CHEX I recently called about a problem with my vehicle, and was told to take it to someone for evaluation, Took it to Ford Dealer and was told had transmission problem. Was also told repair of any kind was denied.  Baltimore Maryland Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: CAR CHEX Baltimore, Maryland

17, Report #1320755

Aug 04 2016
Kenny Ross Ford South Rip off, bad transmission, high payments, deceptive Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Kenny Ross Ford South Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

18, Report #1320540

Aug 03 2016
Affordable Transmissions Charlotte North Carolina Masters of deception Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmissions Charlotte, North Carolina

19, Report #1320234

Aug 02 2016
Mike Reed-Aamco Total Car Care Rebuilt transmission that wasn't broken. Webster Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Mike Reed-Aamco Total Car Care Webster, Texas

20, Report #1320156

Aug 01 2016
Jeff Certified Transmission and service( all american transmission) float company RIPPING OFF PEOPLE All american transmission Certified transmission and service in commerce city Rip off Company Floating all over colorado JEFF Certified. transmission and service commerce city Colorado Author: thorton , Colorado Auto Mechanics: Jeff Certified Transmission and service( all american transmission) float company RIPPING OFF PEOPLE commerce city, Colorado

21, Report #1319514

Jul 28 2016
Europe Ledger LTD, UK Donald Collins, Michael Gordon issued fake MT 799 LONDON Author: Alabama Credit Services: Europe Ledger LTD, UK LONDON,

22, Report #1319105

leak-tech-specialist, Mr. Jean Travis A very shameless roofer Spring Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Roofing Companies: leak-tech-specialist, Mr. Jean Travis Internet

23, Report #1319073

Jul 26 2016
Tanner transmission ,taylorsville Scammers Taylorsville Utah Author: West jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Tanner transmission (taylorsville Taylorsville, Utah

24, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

25, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California