Your Search | aamco transmissions (collins transmission specialist)

Sep 27 2016
JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Governor's Park Apartments Unprofession, Questionable Business Fees/Practices Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Home Owner Associations: JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 22 2016
Zeno auto parts Dylan,Matthews,Marvin., these are the sale people i spoke with at the time i was purchasing a transmission for a 1991 Mazda mx5. Abused Consumer Hamilton Township New Jersey Author: Morgan hill, California Auto Parts: Zeno auto parts Hamilton Township, New Jersey

Sep 21 2016
certified transmission and service paid 1100 dollars for a rebuilt transmission with a 2 year warranty didnt even last 2 months commerce city Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: certified transmission and service commerce city, CO

Sep 15 2016
AAMCO in Gastonia Ripoff, Overcharging x1000s of dollars Gastonia North Carolina Seems like an unfortunate misunderstanding Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO in Gastonia Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 12 2016
Tanner Transmissions Tanner Transmissions is Un-Trustworthy and Dishonest Taylorsville Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Taylorsville , Utah

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
AAMCO changed a part that didn't fix problem clifton New Jersey Author: paterson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: AAMCO clifton, New Jersey

Sep 08 2016
Government Contracting Online Advertising Agreement Scam with Procurement Specialist John Starr New Port Richey Florida Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Government Contracting Online New Port Richey, Florida

Sep 08 2016
Certified Transmission 7203538252 Failed to Deliver as Promised Commerce City Colorado Author: CASPER, Wyoming Auto Parts: Certified Transmission Commerce City, Colorado

Sep 06 2016
Brownie's Independent Transmission Brownie's IT Bad Customer Service, Liars Dayton Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Brownie's Independent Transmission Dayton, Ohio

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Californiua Eviction Defense Specialist Calevict1, California Evictions ,Alan Shay, Tim Klein, Julie, They took $795 from me, did nothing, and I had to move in 6 hours before the sheriff arrived! Internet Author: Westlake Village, California Legal Services: Californiua Eviction Defense Specialist (Alan Shay, Tim Klein, Julie) Internet

Sep 04 2016
AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino auto repair Chino California
Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino Chino, California

Sep 04 2016
Northeast Seafood Blair Joyce, Scott and Paul Packer The Idea of Fresh to This Company is Not Rotting; Freezer Fresh is What They Meant Denver Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Food Vendors: Northeast Seafood

Sep 01 2016
American Transmissions Mike Warters Joseph King Deceptive practices, False advertising, Scam Artists!!! HOLDING MY CAR HOSTAGE!!! Keller Texas Author: Keller, Texas Auto Repair Service: American Transmissions Keller, Texas

Aug 31 2016
Jeff Joliffe certified transmission and service llc Stole deposit of $600 and did no work commerce city Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Mechanics: Jeff Joliffe commerce city, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Replaced a transmission that did not need to be replaced Tuscaloosa Alabama
Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 30 2016
PS3 Specialist / Reballing Genius Khaled Beware ripoff Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: PS3 Specialist / Reballing Genius Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 30 2016
Tanner Transmissions Paid this repair shop and they returned my car with the same exact problem Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 24 2016
across town rentals Saw a post on craigslist and called the number, the lady put me on hold. Shes comes back and I ask her about the post. She asks where I was located, I told her. I could tell she didnt know where the place would be. she said before we can see the place, we need a retainer of 350 sent electronically or in the mail. I asked if they had a web site, and told her I wouldn't feel comfortable sending money before I could see a place and didnt think they were a legit company at all, she replied, well thanks for calling, and hung up. Fort Collins Colorado internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Housing Rentals: across town rentals inc Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
All Pro Transmission Eduardo Perez 1967 Camaro Trans Swap Waxahachie Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Pro Transmission Waxahachie, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Delta transmission Rip off scam artist/ stay away Patchogue, NY Internet Author: East Patchogue, New York Auto Repair Service: Delta transmission Internet

Aug 19 2016
EXPERIENCE CARS RAUEL SHADY SALES PRACTICES Carson City Nevada
8-23-16 TRANSMISSION SEIZED UP Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: EXPERIENCE CARS Carson City, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio