Your Search | aamco transmission

Oct 05 2015
Drivetime Sold me a car with a bad transmission Morrow Georgia Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drivetime Aeverex Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
Affordable Transmission Unsatisfactory repair to transmission Garden City Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmission Garden City, Michigan

Sep 29 2015
aamco McDonough Georgia Author: McDonough , Georgia Auto Repair Service: aamco McDonough, Georgia

Sep 28 2015
Midas Pembroke Pines Midas dont fix transmission issue !! engine light still on..!! took more than 2500$ Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Auto Repair Service: Midas Pembroke Pines Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Aall Tech Transmissions Perry Sahota, Bill Sidhu Fraudulent Transmission Repair Service Burnaby Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Aall Tech Transmissions Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 21 2015
Tri-City Transmission Bait and Switch? And Revenge Spam? Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tri-City Transmission Tempe, Arizona

Sep 19 2015
Mid island auto wreckers My husband was in contact with the place on 9/10/15. We needed a transmission for my car. They had it. They said it had 60,000 miles on it. So we told them that my husband will be driving from Groton,CT to Long Iland to get it (which is 4 hours there). They said that they will rip it our on 9/11/15. Which they did. My husband called on 9/11/15 to check on things and they said OH YAH ITS ALL GOOD WE TESTED THE TRANSMISSION AND IT IS ALL GOOD. THAT IS ONLY GOOD BUSINESS IF WE DO THAT.Deer Park New York Author: Madison, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: Mid island auto wreckers Deer Park, New York

Sep 16 2015
marshall engines bought a 4L80E transmission replaced 4 times not covered in warranty labor pay and im out $1900 texas texas Author: conover, North Carolina Auto Parts: marshall engines Internet

Sep 13 2015
Master Transmission DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICE // FRAUD // DAVID EUBANKS Denton Texas Author: Ponder, Texas Auto Repair Service: Master Transmission Denton, Texas

Sep 09 2015
Engine and Transmission World Warranty is a joke with this company Internet Author: Brookshire, Texas Auto Parts: Engine and Transmission World Internet

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Ford Motor Company 2012 Ford Focus Ford Focus Transmission Problems Unless... Author: Alabama Auto manufactures: Ford Motor Company

Aug 22 2015
Savannah Transmission Albert Savannah Transmission Are Rip-Off Specialists ! Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Savannah Transmission Savannah, Georgia

Aug 17 2015
AME Transmission Barry Orr Barry Oher Con artist. Thief. Rated F by every consumer business advocate nationwide. Deerfield Park Florida And you are ...???? Author: Mitchell, Oregon Auto Parts: AME Transmission Deerfield Park, Florida

Aug 15 2015
A1 Alberta Transmission What A Joke This Place Is Calgary Alberta Author: Airdrie, Alberta Auto Repair Service: A1 Alberta Transmission Calgary, Alberta

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 12 2015
southside transmissions tulsa gary maraviglia did not fix transmission did not honor warranty. ended up in court. dropped by tulsa BBB tulsa oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: southside transmissions tulsa tulsa,

Aug 10 2015

Aug 07 2015
aaa engine and transmission store aaa japanese importsyour engine and transmission store the sold me a non runable engine it was broken when i got it they said i broke it houston Texas
Author: lake isabella, California Auto Parts: aaa engine and transmission store houston, Texas

Aug 03 2015
Coleman Taylor Transmission Did Not Honor 2yr Warranty Memphis Tennessee Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: Coleman Taylor Transmission Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 28 2015
Engine and Transmission Source LLC Alex Abreu, Vanessa Gomez, Christian Domingo Advertised a low mileage used engine. I paid in advance on June 1 2015. Engine shipment was delayed with many excuses about storms, sick mechanic, lost by shipper etc. engine that arrived was for another car. Alex admitted he is not a mechanic but said my mechanics were wrong, ... Valrico Florida
Author: Rancho Mirage , California Auto Parts: Engine and Transmission Source LLC Valrico, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Choice Transmissions Choice auto repair This shop is a scam. They told me that they would only charge me $450 to remove and reinstall my transmission that I had rebuilt.  Gilbert Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Choice Transmissions Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 27 2015
Bulldog Transmission Jarod Buck royse city Texas Author: Royse City, Texas Auto Mechanics: Bulldog Transmission Jarod Buck royse city, Texas