Your Search | aamco transmission

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Ford Motor Company 2012 Ford Focus Ford Focus Transmission Problems Unless... Author: Alabama Auto manufactures: Ford Motor Company

Aug 22 2015
Savannah Transmission Albert Savannah Transmission Are Rip-Off Specialists ! Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Savannah Transmission Savannah, Georgia

Aug 17 2015
AME Transmission Barry Orr Barry Oher Con artist. Thief. Rated F by every consumer business advocate nationwide. Deerfield Park Florida And you are ...???? Author: Mitchell, Oregon Auto Parts: AME Transmission Deerfield Park, Florida

Aug 15 2015
A1 Alberta Transmission What A Joke This Place Is Calgary Alberta Author: Airdrie, Alberta Auto Repair Service: A1 Alberta Transmission Calgary, Alberta

Aug 14 2015
Everhart Honda HSBC auto financing Bought a ford E-250 to start a carpet cleaning business and by 90,000 miles had to pay $2000 for a new transmission. I needed a v-8 E-250because of the weight of the machines was carrying. Even on the title it says it's a V8 E-250 and wasn't untili needed a catalytic converter that the mechanic told me that there was a V-6 in it instead of a V-8. So that explains why I needed a new transmission so early on. Not to mention I know I paid more for a V-8 than aV-6 that was in it. What a dummy I am to have taken this long to figure that out !!one other small thing that's really no big deal, I drove the van home from buying it which was only several miles from my house but when I got home I noticed a big crack in the windshield and called them immediately to let them know. They told me it had to have happened in those few minutes driving it home which was not true. I'll also be honest I had bad credit and just really needed that can so bad and they knew that so I was charged 18% interesting the life of the loan. San Diego California Author: Troutman, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Everhart Honda San Diego , California

Aug 12 2015
southside transmissions tulsa gary maraviglia did not fix transmission did not honor warranty. ended up in court. dropped by tulsa BBB tulsa oklahoma Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: southside transmissions tulsa tulsa,

Aug 10 2015
AAMCO TRANSMISSION ARMS AUTOMOTIVE LLC RIP OFF, BAD WORK, LIARS READING Pennsylvania Author: READING, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSION READING, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2015
aaa engine and transmission store aaa japanese importsyour engine and transmission store the sold me a non runable engine it was broken when i got it they said i broke it houston Texas
Author: lake isabella, California Auto Parts: aaa engine and transmission store houston, Texas

Aug 03 2015
Coleman Taylor Transmission Did Not Honor 2yr Warranty Memphis Tennessee Author: Southaven, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: Coleman Taylor Transmission Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 28 2015
Engine and Transmission Source LLC Alex Abreu, Vanessa Gomez, Christian Domingo Advertised a low mileage used engine. I paid in advance on June 1 2015. Engine shipment was delayed with many excuses about storms, sick mechanic, lost by shipper etc. engine that arrived was for another car. Alex admitted he is not a mechanic but said my mechanics were wrong, ... Valrico Florida
Author: Rancho Mirage , California Auto Parts: Engine and Transmission Source LLC Valrico, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Choice Transmissions Choice auto repair This shop is a scam. They told me that they would only charge me $450 to remove and reinstall my transmission that I had rebuilt.  Gilbert Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Choice Transmissions Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 27 2015
Bulldog Transmission Jarod Buck royse city Texas Author: Royse City, Texas Auto Mechanics: Bulldog Transmission Jarod Buck royse city, Texas

Jul 25 2015
Car hop Lincoln nebraska I purchase a 2002 Ford Taurus on March 21, 2015. When I drove it I told them that there was something wrong with the transmission and they added my complaint to the contract. I have paid 3 times to have my car towed to the shop they preferred, it is currently in the shop again to be looked at. I can't afford to be without a car to go to work so I can pay for this fix or repair daily. All I asked for when I went in to see if I could get a car loan was a reliable vehicle, I wish I had a reliable vehicle. They would let me pick out a vehical, they chose one for me. If I didn't have a friend with a extra car I would have lost my job by now. All I want is for them to fix it right. I have paid every payment on time, the least they could do is fix it and make it right. They make it hard for people to try and better themselves. Now they tell me there is an issues with the engine firing, ugh. It takes at least 3 to 4 days for the warranty company to get back to shop and then it doesn't get fixed. Please, please help make sure this doesn't happen to others. This company is a ripoff. Lincoln Nebraska One Really Good Question! Author: Crete, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Car hop Lincoln nebraska Lincoln, Nebraska

Jul 24 2015
Aamco Transmission Kissimee Florida Rip off transmission artists Kissimee Florida Author: Lexington, Indiana Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission Kissimee Florida Kissimee , Florida

Jul 20 2015
AAMCO Incompetence At Its Finest Gresham Oregon Author: Happy Valley, Oregon Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Gresham , Oregon

Jul 20 2015
Gerald Slevin Sold Honda Civic with bad transmission failed to disclosed Brooklyn New York Author: , Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Gerald Slevin Brooklyn, New York

Jul 20 2015
Rachel T. Goldberg Honda Civic sold with bad Transmission Brooklyn New York Author: , Wisconsin Liars: Rachel T. Goldberg Brooklyn, New York

Jul 17 2015
Automotive Air & Transmission RENT A WRECK SCAM - NO EXPERIENCE MECHANIC - WORST PLACE EVER - DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR THERE ORLANDO Florida
Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Repair Service: Automotive Air & Transmission ORLANDO, Florida

Jul 14 2015
Al's Transmission & Auto Repair Unsatisfactory work, refused to honor warranty, shoddy job Southgate Michigan Author: Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al's Transmission & Auto Repair Southgate, Michigan

Jul 13 2015
Aamco transmissions Lakeland florida I was mislead and deceived Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmissions Lakeland florida Lakeland , Florida

Jul 12 2015
Aamco Transmissions Glen Burnie MD Dishonest, Overcharge, Work not done properly, excessive delays BEWARE OF AAMCO ANYWHERE Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Pasadena, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Glen Burnie MD Maryland

Jul 09 2015
AAMCO/Jrdcc,Lic Overcharged,only accept cash Inglewood California No Overcharge/No Cash only policy Author: Lawndale, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Inglewood, California

Jul 02 2015
Grayson Hyndai Subaru Sold me a lemon and refuses to rectify transmission problem. I haven't even made the first payment. knoxville Tennessee I Checked Their Website Author: Tennessee, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Grayson Hyndai Subaru

Jul 02 2015
abd transmission inc Beware of unauthorized work and being over charged sheridan colorado Author: englewood , Colorado Auto Repair Service: abd transmission