Your Search | aamco transmission

Jul 16 2016
Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Ipurchased a vehicle from TWINS AUTO SALES in Redford, Michigan. In less than 24 hours the transmission was leaking. The very next day on July 6, 2016, i drove the vehicle back to Twins Auto Sales. Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Redford, Michigan

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
 Guarantees EU Limited UK registration number:8857259. This Company Director Phillips Andre Charles Sinclair and his Assistant Mr Ahmed from Uk. They have inform that they are regularly doing SBLC/BG issuing business and they have more than thirty years experience. They told us if we can give him 45000 USD or equivalent down Payment as transmission fees of swift they will issue instrument to our designated bank account and remain fees we will pay him in next 21 days. As we have ready credit line in Our bank we were agreed on that. .Now after checking of this company we found that Guarantees EU Limited is a Fraudstar and earlier time they did fraud by using different company Guarantee UK ltd.  JAKARTA Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Financial Services: JEFF MARTIN JAKARTA,

Jul 11 2016
Sam Auto Sams Auto Sold me a 2008 in 2015 , that was driven by the dealer daily did not tell us that it had a shifter Transmission problem drove the car for a few months and i am still fighting them cause they sold me a lemon car with problems.  Hamilton Ontario AS IS!!!! Author: Hamilton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Sam Auto Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 08 2016
Route 66 Extended Warranty Refused Transmission Repair Claim Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Route 66 Extended Warranty Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Valley transmission Cons Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Mechanics: Valley transmission Cleveland , Ohio

Jul 08 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSION, THE WORST MECHANIC SHOP EVER!!! I PAID OVER $1200 TO GET MY CAR FIXED, PICKED UP MY CAR & I'M STILL HAVING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM WITH IT West Palm Beach Florida Author: Alabama Auto Mechanics: AAMCO TRANSMISSION West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Rebuttal to USMCfam2001 Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
Americas transmission Experts This company charged me for a FREE diagnostic test all they did was take my transmisson apart they did NOT fix my car houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Americas transmission Experts houston, Texas

Jun 27 2016
ACR Transmission Denver Colorado Bobby, Arturo Selling used or worn out transmissions as new rebuilt transmissions, BEWARE 303 922-8040 Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: ACR Transmission Denver Colorado Denver, Colorado

Jun 27 2016
Monster Transmission Another dead monster transmission, 2 yr, 630 miles Brooksville Florida Author: whitehouse, Ohio Auto Parts: Monster Transmission Brooksville, Florida

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet

Jun 22 2016
AAMCO Transmission & Automotive A BUNCH OF LIARS Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission & Automotive Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Eagle transmission Rip off Mesquite Texas ripoff by eagle transmission Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Eagle transmission Mesquite, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Kofi Jackson AAMCO on Ralph Avenue ripped me off. They held on to my car keys and tried to convince me to get a credit card from them in order to fix a transmission problem that my mechanic and I knew about.  Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Auto Mechanics: Kofi Jackson Brooklyn, New York

Jun 16 2016
Aamco FRAUD Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Auto Mechanics: Aamco Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jun 15 2016
Aamco Con artists, rip offs and car wreckers. Riverside California  Author: Riverside, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Aamco Riverside,

Jun 08 2016
Cottman Transmission Ripoff Artist Independence Missouri Author: Blue springs, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission Independence, Missouri

Jun 05 2016
All Transmission World Deceived and took advantage of apopka Florida Author: apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: All Transmission World apopka, Florida

Jun 03 2016
Mr. Transmission Severe Service Overcharge Augusta Georgia An Apoloty Author: Appling, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission augusta, Georgia

Jun 03 2016
Transmission transplant Wow, I got scammed. Not once but twice from this company. They told me that I need a new transmission when it was only a sencor. However, they charged me for a new transmission. It went back for a second time because my car wasn't shifting properly and they told me it needs another transmission and the new one that they just replaced isn't under warranty! Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Transmission transplant Downingtown, Pennsylvania

May 24 2016
Aamco of Daytona beach Screwed me out of a full transmission rebuild!!! Daytona beach Florida Aamco of Daytona Response Author: Palm coast , Florida Auto Repair Service: Aamco of Daytona beach Daytona beach, Florida

May 19 2016
TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER 2,000 FOR NOTHING! PHOENIX Arizona Author: AVONDALE, Arizona Auto Mechanics: TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE CENTER PHOENIX, Arizona