Your Search | aamco transmission

Nov 12 2015
Eagle warranty co Extended car warranty I could had got a transmission lil cheaper but. The timing was crazy. I took car to garage and the spoke to eagle and eagle agreed to a price range. They finished the car and at that point time they found out it was closed down. So it cost me about 2500 for inc and 2500 for the work they agreed to pay for. All together it cost me about 5000 dollars. So it will PA Nationwide Author: Owingsville , Kentucky Auto Warranty: Eagle warranty co Nationwide

Nov 11 2015
Elite transmission Derrick Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Elite transmission Nationwide

Nov 10 2015
MR TRANSMISSION STAR T5 DBA MR TRANSMISSIONEDUARDO VILLAGOMEZ STOLE MY CAR,WONT FIX THE BAD REBUILD JOB VIA COURT ORDER Spring Texas Author: DICKINSON, Texas Auto Mechanics: MR TRANSMISSION Spring, Texas

Nov 08 2015
Undercover Tuning Undercover Tuning damaged my engine, the transmission they warranted failed numerous times, been almost 3 yrs, problems still not corrected Pennsauken New Jersey Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: Undercover Tuning Pennsauken, New Jersey

Nov 03 2015
hawkins transmission parts Tom@ariindustries. Net. Tom Elliott ari torque converter.com they are common thieves they claim to have a warranty they actually put one transmission in the vehicle and it was the worst of them I still have all documents and other such as text & email please let's stop this crooked company do not stand behind the products they sell i have emails from tom@ariindustries. net Pitts view Alabama Author: Nashville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: hawkins transmission parts Pitts view, Alabama

Nov 03 2015
S&W Transmission's, Got Transmission's,S&W Engines Will not warranty the transmission due to not filling warranty with in 10 day's St Louis Internet, MO Author: Woodstock, Georgia Auto Warranty: S&W Transmission's Internet

Oct 31 2015
Certifidied Transmission I left my truck with them to get repaired and they let it get stolen from there shop, will not take responsibility Omaha Nebraska
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mechanics: Certifidied Transmission Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 30 2015
Hyundai Motor USA Hyundai Southeast Dallas, Texas Hyundai of Gadsden Alabama Warranty Repair Hyundai Elantra Unsafe Rack-and-Pinion Bolts Not Tightened Under Factory Transmission Repair Order Coppell Texas Author: Locust Fork, Alabama Auto Warranty: Hyundai Motor USA Nationwide

Oct 30 2015
Tommy auto sales Bought a car from these guys didn't have it a month transmission went out Fort worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: Tommy auto sales Fort worth, Texas

Oct 29 2015
Rob Goodlow of d**k Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Plymouth, MI Electronic Transmission not shifting from manual mode to automatic. Unable to disable manual mode while driving Plymouth Michigan Real advice Author: Westland, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Plymouth, MI Plymouth, Michigan

Oct 19 2015
Aamco-Mark Juarez Repair rippoff then he stole my identity to acquire a personal loan! Austin Texas Author: Martin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Aamco Austin, Texas

Oct 18 2015
Performance Transmission & Automotive Deborah Mullins or Mark Mullins Square took customers money from Credit Card transaction. closed our business account did not ever deposit the funds in our business account, and at present has refused to refund the customers money $4300.00 San Fransisco California Author: Pensacola, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Square-Square up-Performance Transmission & Automotive Pensacola , Florida

38, Report #1262067

Oct 18 2015
American Transmission Repair held my truck hostage Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: American Transmission Repair Arlington, Texas

Oct 14 2015
TitleMaxx and Transmission King of Arlington TX off of Cooper St and Secretary Dr. TRANSMISSION KING lied to me and said they would refurbish my transmission for $798 including labor then 3 days later called me and told me it would be $2736 or I could pay them $500 and get STOLE MY CAR AFTER I PAID BACK MORE THEN WHAT I BORROWED Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: TitleMaxx and Transmission King Arlington , Texas

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
luna transmission Juan Fraudently repaire transmission faulty brake job spring valley California Author: spring valley, California Auto Repair Service: luna transmission Juan spring valley, California

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2015
Drivetime Sold me a car with a bad transmission Morrow Georgia Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Drivetime Aeverex Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
Affordable Transmission Unsatisfactory repair to transmission Garden City Michigan Author: Belleville, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmission Garden City, Michigan

Sep 29 2015
aamco McDonough Georgia bad service Author: McDonough , Georgia Auto Repair Service: aamco McDonough, Georgia

Sep 28 2015
Midas Pembroke Pines Midas dont fix transmission issue !! engine light still on..!! took more than 2500$ Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Auto Repair Service: Midas Pembroke Pines Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Aall Tech Transmissions Perry Sahota, Bill Sidhu Fraudulent Transmission Repair Service Burnaby Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Auto Repair Service: Aall Tech Transmissions Burnaby, British Columbia

Sep 21 2015
Tri-City Transmission Bait and Switch? And Revenge Spam? Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Tri-City Transmission Tempe, Arizona