occasions

Your Search | aamco transmission

Jun 09 2014
SW Engines South West Engines Failed to deliver transmission 406 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 400, Tulsa Oklahoma Author: San Diego, California Auto Parts: SW Engines Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jun 04 2014
Keisler Engineering, Inc Company took my money for a transmission -never shipped it -then declared bankrupcy Rockford Tennessee Author: Seattle, Washington Auto Parts: Keisler Engineering, Inc Rockford, Tennessee

May 28 2014
DFW Cars 717 singleton Blown Transmission in less than 12 hrs Dallas Texas Author: Cleburne, Texas Auto Dealers: DFW Cars 717 singleton Dallas, Texas

May 27 2014
All Tech Transmission A&T transmissionGary Little This Crooked mechanics takes advantage of females and others Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: All Tech Transmission Houston, Texas

May 23 2014
Aamco Transmissions Nina & Marco Inc Scam Artists - Stay Away Norwalk Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Norwalk , Connecticut

May 23 2014
Jiffy lUBE I WE TO JIFFY LUBE FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND THEY TOLD ME ALL OF MY FLUIDS NEEDED TO BE DRAINED SO I ALLOWED THEM TO DO THE WORK. TWO DAYS LATER I WENT TO GET MY A C REPAIRED AT MY MECHANIC SHOP AND I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED TO CHANGE MY OIL AND TRANSMISSION FLUID AND MY RADIATOR FLUSHED POWER STEERING AND BREAK FLUID. I HAD TO PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME JOB THAT I HAD ALREADY PAID JIFFY LUBE TO DO, JIFFY LUBE CHARGED ME ALMOST 300.00 DOLLARS. AND I STILL HAD TO INTURN PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME JOB. JUST A RIP OFF LOS ANGELES California Author: California Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lUBE LOS ANGELES, California

May 17 2014
Bilal and Associates attorney requested towing service and forensic transmission dismantling job for a ferrari and did not pay the invoice Pasadena California Author: Baldwin Park , California Auto Mechanics: Bilal and Associates Pasadena, California

May 16 2014
Scotty's Automotive And Collision Center (Roanoke, Texas) Disreputable Sub-contracted out transmission work to incompetent liar. Ruined our vehicle. Refuses to take any responsibility whatsoever!!!! Roanoke Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Scotty's Automotive And Collision Center Roanoke Roanoke, Texas

May 14 2014
South Park Auto Repair South Park Exxon The auto repair horror story. The transmission on my son's 2000 Honda Accord with less than 110,000 miles failed in October, 2013. South Park Service offered to trade our car for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler. However, we were convinced by South Park that a new $1800 transmission was a good decision because the car was in great working order in every other aspect. In March, 2014, the distributor failed and South Park Service determined a new distributor was needed and that this $450 repair was a good decision because the car was in great working order in every other aspect. Prior to his drive home for summer my son purchased new tires for the car for $350 .The day my son left Morgantown he drove no more than 150 miles before the transmission completely failed, leaking fluid and completely useless. The car was towed to South Park Service at a cost of $390. The car had less than 3000 total miles since the initial repair. No warranty was applied. No offer to make amends was made. My son was offered $300 for the car, take it or leave it. How is this a honest, reputable or trustworthy response? Car owner, be warned!! Morgantown West Virginia Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Mechanics: South Park Auto Repair Morgantown, West Virginia

May 14 2014
Jasper Engines and Transmissions, Transmission and warranty are useless Jasper, Indiana Author: Bennington, Vermont Auto Parts: Jasper Engines and Transmissions Jasper, Indiana

May 13 2014
ALL AMERICAN TRANSMISSION-JEFF THE OWNER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. THEY FLOAT ONEY AND WILL HAVE YOUR CAR FOR A LONG TIME DENVER, Colorado Author: AURORA, Colorado Auto Mechanics: ALL AMERICAN TRANSMISSION-JEFF THE OWNER DENVER, Colorado

May 12 2014
remarkable engines Raul, ruby Had engine replaced. they destroyed the transmission phoenix Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Auto Repair Service: remarkable engines phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2014
SouthWest Engines Engine Transmission World and many other names This company needs to be shut down..I would like for anyone with a problem with them or other names they have used to contact me...I am going to the media with this Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Abita Springs, Louisiana Auto Parts: SouthWest Engines Cudahy, Wisconsin

May 11 2014
American Transmission of Pinellas Inc David Bait & Switch Tactics - Additional Damages & Charges - Removal of original Transmission & Replacement Instead of Rebuild St Petersburg Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: American Transmission of Pinellas Inc St Petersburg, Florida

May 11 2014
snider transmission taken advantage of texas city Texas Author: santa fe, Texas Auto Repair Service: snider transmission texas city, Texas

May 09 2014
Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service Scam all away around! He will not do the work you pay him to do! Puts old part on your vehicle and charge you for new ones! **STAY FAR AWAY** Coal Hill Arkansas Author: hartman, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service Coal Hill, Arkansas

May 08 2014
Wholesale Transmission Distributers Sent a supposed rebuilt transmission and second gear is out. Has never worked and will not send me a new one or refund my money. Bay City, MI Author: Casper, Wyoming Auto Parts: Wholesale Transmission Distributers Internet

May 08 2014
got transmission southwest engine southwest transmission got engines ripped me off for over 1,000 dollars on volkswago trani Nationwide Author: oroville, California Auto Parts: got transmission Nationwide

May 08 2014
stacy's used cars this company sold my girlfriend and i a 2000 chevy 1500 hundred pickup i had the truck two days. i was finacing it trhough the lot owner. i gave him 447.00 down half that was suppose to be title and tax. we drove the truck two days then my girlfriend was driving it the transmission started making noise she couldnt contact me so she called william stacy he told her he would send a tow truck as soon as he had the truck he had her turn it back in before speaking to me. i am a mechanic and could have fixed the problem he knew this and had her give the truck back to him before asking me i was a co buyer and ha no say in what happen. now im out my money and truck this truck was purchase for 5500.00 and he wants me to give him another down payment and fees for another vehicle.  he is a scam artist and should be removed from business middleton Idaho Author: wilder, Idaho Auto Dealers: stacy's used cars middleton, Idaho

45, Report #1119156

May 08 2014
capital tow inc towed my 2013 escape from the back..its front wheel drive an messed up my motor an transmission dallas Texas Author: Cross Plains, Texas Auto Towing: capital tow dallas , Texas

May 08 2014
Southwest Engines Sold me the wrong transmission and won't return my calls or e-mails to resolve the situation. internet Author: Helena, Montana Auto Parts: Southwest Engines internet, Select State/Province

May 08 2014
Transmission World Southwest Engine, EngineandTransmision World, gotta transmission Liar, deceptive, rude SCAMMER Cudahy, Wisconsin Author: , Georgia Auto Parts: Transmission World Cudahy, Wisconsin

May 08 2014
SouthWest Engines GoTo Engine, AND Engine & Transmission World Sold me defective engine!!! Purchased warranty that was supposed to cover labor if engine was found to be faulty. WOULD NOT honor warranty, told me never activated!!!!! Cudahy WI & Tulsa, OK Wisconsin Author: Castaic, California Auto Parts: SouthWest Engines Cudahy WI & Tulsa, OK, Wisconsin

May 06 2014
Pepboys & AAMCO Transmissions both a consumer rip-off Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys - Brunswick & AAMCO - Englishtown Brunswick - Englishtown, New Jersey

May 06 2014
Amcoa Robert Wynn Christopher Moon David Holland Amocoa Manager Bob stated that he would get a rebuilt transmission for my car. After 1 week, he reported that he couldn't find the model and proceded to get a used one from a junk yard. When all the pieces were put together the car was towed to the dealer who then reported that something was not right and further diagnosis was need. Now It has been ONE MONTH since I gave Amocoa my car in good faith. Amocoa is a thief. Robert Wynn Christopher Moon David Holland Manorville New York Author: Manorville, New York Auto Repair Service: Amcoa Robert Wynn Christopher Moon David Holland Select State/Province