Your Search | aamco transmissions

Oct 10 2016
Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Aamco rip off for transmission rebuilt services Cheltenham Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2016
AAMCO in Gastonia Ripoff, Overcharging x1000s of dollars Gastonia North Carolina Seems like an unfortunate misunderstanding Author: Belmont, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO in Gastonia Gastonia, North Carolina

Sep 12 2016
Tanner Transmissions Tanner Transmissions is Un-Trustworthy and Dishonest Taylorsville Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Taylorsville , Utah

Sep 11 2016
AAMCO changed a part that didn't fix problem clifton New Jersey Author: paterson, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: AAMCO clifton, New Jersey

Sep 04 2016
AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino auto repair Chino California
Good Business Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino Chino, California

Sep 01 2016
American Transmissions Mike Warters Joseph King Deceptive practices, False advertising, Scam Artists!!! HOLDING MY CAR HOSTAGE!!! Keller Texas Author: Keller, Texas Auto Repair Service: American Transmissions Keller, Texas

Aug 31 2016
AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Replaced a transmission that did not need to be replaced Tuscaloosa Alabama
Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Auto Mechanics: AAMCO in Tuscaloosa Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 30 2016
Tanner Transmissions Paid this repair shop and they returned my car with the same exact problem Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Repair Service: Tanner Transmissions Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 15 2016
Aamco transmission urbandale iowa Had my transmission rebuilt at Aamco transmission of urbandale iowa. Mark McCoy the owner gave me a.price to rebuild my transmission. I had to consider the costs so I asked for to decide as repair was over. $2000 the next day I received fr warranty extortion urbandale Iowa Ripoff Author: urbandale , Iowa Auto Repair Service: Aamco transmission urbandale iowa urbandale, Iowa

Aug 13 2016
Aamco transmission total car care Carl Cox and the whole clan Marketing scheme, dissrespectful, commission salesman San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Aamco transmission total car care San Antonio, Texas
11, Report #1320540

Aug 03 2016
Affordable Transmissions Charlotte North Carolina Masters of deception Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Affordable Transmissions Charlotte, North Carolina
12, Report #1320234

Aug 02 2016
Mike Reed-Aamco Total Car Care Rebuilt transmission that wasn't broken. Webster Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Mike Reed-Aamco Total Car Care Webster, Texas
13, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida FT. PIERCE DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

Jul 20 2016
SW Transmissions SW Transmissions Scam Warranty - does not honor. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Auto Warranty: SW Transmissions Saint Louis, Missouri

Jul 18 2016
Tim's Transmission or TIm's Transmissions Charged for a Free Estimate & Threatened to keep vehicle or charge 3-4-5 times the price. Beauty Kentucky Author: Kermit, West Virginia Auto Mechanics: Tim's Transmission Beauty , Kentucky

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 08 2016

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Rebuttal to USMCfam2001 Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 27 2016
ACR Transmission Denver Colorado Bobby, Arturo Selling used or worn out transmissions as new rebuilt transmissions, BEWARE 303 922-8040 Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: ACR Transmission Denver Colorado Denver, Colorado

Jun 22 2016
AAMCO Transmission & Automotive A BUNCH OF LIARS Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Transmission & Automotive Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Alternative Transmissions Winter Garden, FL Alternative Transmissions by Jack Dempsey buyer beware we were duped Winter Garden Florida Author: clermont, Florida Auto Mechanics: Alternative Transmissions Winter Garden, FL Winter Garden, Florida

Jun 20 2016
Kofi Jackson AAMCO on Ralph Avenue ripped me off. They held on to my car keys and tried to convince me to get a credit card from them in order to fix a transmission problem that my mechanic and I knew about.  Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn , New York Auto Mechanics: Kofi Jackson Brooklyn, New York

Jun 16 2016
Aamco FRAUD Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Auto Mechanics: Aamco Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jun 15 2016
Aamco Con artists, rip offs and car wreckers. Riverside California  Author: Riverside, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Aamco Riverside,

Jun 13 2016
09:20 AM SW Transmissions Beware of cancel fees Internet Author: Monroe, Washington Auto Parts: Internet