Your Search | aarons rent to own

1, Report #1190601

Nov 21 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car charged for damages not caused by me Independance Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car Indapendance Mo,

2, Report #1190582

Nov 21 2014
Amanda Irene angus Mandy Horrible renter will lie and lie to not pay rent after giving sob story to move in still back stabbed us Leslie Michigan Author: Leslie, Michigan Property Management: Amanda Irene angus internet

3, Report #1190524

Nov 21 2014
American Homes 4 Rent AH4R DO NOT USE American Homes 4 Rent - No Work Ethics!!!! Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, John F Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Nov 21 2014
Media Society is IndieVest Wade Bradley Jeremy Kopp deceitful, no integrity, no accountability Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Media Society is IndieVest Internet

Nov 20 2014
Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Cami Lyn Martin,Camilla L AdamsCamilla AdamsCami L AdamsCami BrockCami L BrockCami L HallCami Selah Ranch all Animal Rescue Run By Cami Lyn Martin. Make up your own mind Good or Bad or just a CASH COW SCAM? Greenville Virginia
Author: Everywhere, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Selah Ranch All Animal Rescue Greenville, Virginia

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Nov 18 2014
Kerlyn Fleurinord/ DL#F***-**-***-* Used funds I gave for rent to repair the place she was renting to me Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kerlyn Fleurinord Miami, Florida

Nov 18 2014
I RENT Aaron FURNITURE AND APPLIANCE RENTAL COMPANY CROSSVILLE Tennessee Author: crossville, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: I RENT Nationwide

Nov 18 2014
406-219-8062 Scammers, tries to get people to send them money for pets that they do not own. Nationwide
Author: Salisbury, Maryland Animal Abuse: 406-219-8062 Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Chicago Apartment Solutions Kevin Ovcina First Month Rent Scam Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Real Estate Services: Chicago Apartment Solutions Chicago, Illinois

Nov 16 2014
Budget Rent A Car Unbelievably bad customerservice. Depraved Indifference to the trouble they caused. Merced, California Nationwide Author: Forest Hills, New York Auto Rentals: Budget Rent A Car Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Mr . Chips I took my computer in to have him look at it to see if 157 reg errors mean,im new with computers,anyway he told me i needed to get them removed asap or my computer would crash and not work,so i let him have the computer and picked it up a couple hours later,it was slower ,i had 3 new anti virus programs and my other program for anti virus were not there no more and all my photos and vidios including my grandfathers awake vidios were gone were I will never probable see my relatives I never met before are gone,all that is not replaceable,then after 31 days my computer has a keylock in the left hand corner so i cant get into my own computer, Melbourne Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Computer Programmers: Mr . Chips Melbourne, Florida

Nov 15 2014
Ronald Whaley DEADBEAT TENANT - DO NOT RENT TO HIM STERLING VIRGINIA Author: Potomac Falls, Virginia Dead Beat Customers: Ronald Whaley

Nov 15 2014
Jessica Lakeland & Eric They claim to work for Vanilla Reload They both claim that they can add more money to your reload card for a certain price. But they just get the numbers and load it on to their own prepaid debit cards. Maywood Illinois Author: Ofallon, Illinois Cash Services: Jessica Lakeland & Eric Maywood, Illinois

Nov 14 2014
American Homes for Rent AMERICAN HOMES FOR RENT-DONT MAKE REPAIRS-BLACK MOLE- DONT RETURN DEPOSIT INDIANPOLIS Nationwide Author: Indiana Builders & Contractors: American Homes for Rent Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Norman J. Brodeur - William Nichols & Associates Brodeur purposely deceives clients and works to forfeit them of moneys owed for own gain Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Business Consultants: Norman J. Brodeur Irvine, California

Nov 13 2014
belladonnaextensions.com bella donna hair extensions PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY PEOPLE!! I bought hair from them and waited like 3 weeks It never came so I had to email them cuz there's no way to reach this company they have, no num. to contact them, no tracking service soooo there's no way to know whether its on its way or not! They said by such and such date it will ship out.(waited another week) That day came still no hair!! At this point I'm done waiting so I called my Paypal and they somehow found a num to reach them! when I talked to them they were like oh no its actually gonna ship out in four days.(are you f* kidding me 4 more days grrrrr!) These people are scammers. there's no reason it should take a hair company a month to send out and them changing the ship out date every time I contact them just dint make any sense they kept pushing it back more and more. thank god for Paypal they refunded me. be very cautious lady's when buying online make sure they have contact info!! and not just an email! and also make sure there's a way to tract your package. shop at your own risk though if you choose this company hope yall don't get ripped off like I did ;( Internet Author: torrington, Connecticut Internet Fraud: belladonnaextensions.com Internet

Nov 13 2014
BUGILIONE&FRITZ HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO HOLD ON TO CLIENTS WHEN A CLIENT CALLS NOBODY ANSWERES THE PHONE, ANY QUESTIONS THE SECRETARY DOES NOT TAKE MESSAGES, CALLS ARE NOT RETURNED. AND COURT ON COURT DATES THE LAWYER SHOWS UP AT COURT IN JEANS AND TIMS WHITE BOY TRYING BE GANGSTER YOU 2O YRS OLD NOT ACT YOUR AGE NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE WHERE YOUR SHIRT AND TIE OR IS IT THERE IS NOT A SUIT THAT COME FOR SHORT FAT MEN FURTHER MORE IF AM YOUR CLIENT WHY ARE THE TENANTS STILL IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT PAYING RENT HOW DO I PAY YOU GET THEM OUT IF YOU DONT RETURN CALLS GET EVICTION NOTICES OUT ON TIME. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.... Bronx New York Author: New York Attorneys & Legal Services: BUGILIONE&FRITZ Internet

Nov 13 2014
Elite Promotions and Marketing Johanna Parys-WatsonRiver MorganDefinitive Data Solutions LimitedElite ProFaith Parys Marketing Limited,Hunter Green, Johanna Watson, Jo Watson, Johanna Parys Watson Scammer, Doesn't Pay staff wages, doesn't pay business rent or rates, sets up new companies to not be liable Warrington Internet Author: Warrington, Employers: Elite Promotions and Marketing Internet

Nov 12 2014
Bonanza Mobile Homw Park Barbara and Thomas Lind, ownersRalph Sellman, manager failure to maintain the property and threatened to raise my rent 2 months after I moved in. Pollock Pines California Author: EL Dorado, California Mobile Home Parks: Bonanza Mobile Homw Park Pollock Pines, California

Nov 12 2014
GEICO & ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR Please be advised that GEICO has made a rental car reservation on your behalf with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Confirmed Reservation Number: 803724 Claim Number: 049146325010103302 Enterprise looks forward to assisting you with your rental at: ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR 1105 HAMMOND ST BANGOR, ME - 044015725 Please contact the rental branch at 2079423772 with any questions or if you need additional information. Sincerely, GEICO BANGOR Maine
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Car Rentals: GEICO BANGOR, Maine

Nov 11 2014
Rapid Home Solutions Steve Diaz My story is pretty much identical to everyone elses who has been ripped off only i got out early before it got worst. They charged me for a service that I never received and then they dropped all lines of communication. Later on one of there own employees sent emails out to every single client notifying us all that the company was running a scam.I emailed the CEO explaining that after not getting any kind of corrospondance i wanted a refund. I got no answer.. Ill keep it simple STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! orlando Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Rapid Home Solutions orlando,

Nov 11 2014
boulevar home a worker of theirs by the name of Miss Lee I came to both of our homes to rent to own in home got into the home August 28th September 26 a worker of both of our homes came to my home and said that her records indicated that this home with that they can't I have bills taken that I've been in this home since August 28th and the worker I find my lease with is now fired because they are saying that she was still in money orders from the job Columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Home Owner Associations: boulevar home Columbus, Ohio