AARONS RENT TO OWN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: aarons rent to own
There may be more specific results for "aarons rent to own"
For more specific results for "aarons rent to own"
Showing 1-25 of 427,731 Found Reports For more specific results for "aarons rent to own"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Rhea Skin Care Derma skin care Free trail for 4.99 turned into 180.00 I don't know how these people sleep at night. They need to be shut down immediately. St. PETERSBURG Florida Internet Author: Liberty, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Rhea Skin Care Internet

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Troys Florist Troys Flowers Poor Service and does not uphold to their promise! Nationwide
Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: Troys Florist Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds USA Bait and Switch- Then have you pay return postage to Australia-Never Refunded Ninden Nevada Author: Chicago, Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Ninden, Nevada

Aug 22 2017
National Telcom Contracted with me for 2 jobs, wanted me to do more before paying. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Anytown, Other Telephone Companies: National Telcom Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
Dr. Joel Caldwell Fraudulently billed his family's move from New York to Florida to our business, and made unauthorized credit card purchases Clermont Florida Author: Groveland, Florida Mental Health: Dr. Joel Caldwell Clermont, Florida

Aug 22 2017
Wiziapp Mayer The Wiziapp refused to refund us for bugged software and they do not have a terms of service. . DO NOT USE! Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi Software: Wiziapp Internet

Aug 22 2017
State Farm Dean Jeffries No communication or notification, agents refusal to handle issues Elkview West Virginia Author: St.Albans, West Virginia Car Insurance: State Farm Dean Jeffries Elkview, West Virginia

Aug 22 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services I purchased 2 tickets to a beach boys concert in ocean city md on February 16, 2017 for August 23, 2017. I thought I was ordering from Ticketmaster, but must have been redirected. . Internet
Author: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
GTO*yourrent2own.com I paid my $1.00 weekly pro fee, canceled after 3 days only to have them rip $49 from my account. All I get from the web site is asked to enter my information again, for another $1.00 Not Listed California Author: Mercer, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: GTO*yourrent2own.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
CinemaNow They caused me to lose access to my digital movies. Beverley Hills California
Author: Benton Harbor , Michigan On-Line Business: CinemaNow Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

23, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp SCAM They say they are a middle man for the craigslist seller but it is all LIES. Dont trust them. All they want is your money you wire to there account. Miami Florida Author: Adrian, Michigan RV Dealers: Auto Demag Consignor, Credoval Corp Miami, Florida