Your Search | aarons sales and lease ownership

Sep 27 2016
Greater Spokane Construction Mark Andrews Incompetent personell, shoddy work, overcharges afterward, bullies and resorts to extortion. Newman Lake Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Roofing Companies: Greater Spokane Construction Newman Lake, Washington

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
comcast lies deceit smoke and mirrors read and learn Nationwide Author: Florida Internet Fraud: comcast Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Stat Components, Inc.Stat Shield Armor, LLC I am another victim of Deborah Raney expert scam/fraud artist who sale parts and does not delivers Pompano Beach Florida Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Stat Industry Inc/ Deborah Raney Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Law Offices of Place And Hanley Randy Place and his wife Sara Hanley Ambulance chasers who obtained my personal information and identity unethically and solicited me to sue without permission Internet Official Response from Law Firm Author: , Illinois Lawyers: Law Offices of Place And Hanley Internet

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Pharos Contracting, Inc. has stolen my website and never paid me for my work Point Pleasant Beach New Jersey Author: Orlando, Florida Websites: Pharos Contracting, Inc. Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
MedicAlert Medic Alert Medic Alert can't find records when someone calls and sells defective product and won't offer repair or exchange Salida CA Author: Sarasota, Florida Emergency Medical Services: MedicAlert Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Freedom Life Multi Plan When purchasing insurance i was informed it was a major medical insurance and it isnt! it will only pay $250.00 addison Texas Nationwide Author: BIG LAKE, Texas Health Insurance: Premier Series UCA Freedom Life Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Petspectation unlimited dog food False advertisement and false promises. Montreal Internet Author: Princeton, West Virginia Pet Shops & Supplies: Petspectation Internet

Sep 27 2016
Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Garrett Enterprises Southern Hospitality sold ads in room directories but NEVER produced the ads people / companies paid for. They also do not pay their employees commissions owed to them. Please DO NOT use this company. Jacksonville Florida Author: Springfield, Virginia Sales People: Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS I answer the phone he said u are against the Law and I know I am not I have a learning disability and u need a lawyer 1.I don't file a IRS don't need to.be cause don't work.2.he said his name is James White.and I need to get a lawyer.how did they get my Nationwide Author: Cottageville, West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Nationwide LEAGAL AFFIRS Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Big Fin Solutions Leagle.com published personal information and divorce details without approval. Freehold New Jersey
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Leagle.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Tempoe Why Not Lease it They put me in a f****** 18 month lease contract that I was not told about until 4 months down the line. Internet What does your lease/purchase contract say? Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Car Stereos & Alarms: Tempoe Internet

Sep 27 2016
Mohawk Auto Sales Sueing me for $12+ dollars after they sold me a lemon while I was 6 months Pregnant!!! Schenectady New York Author: Cohoes, New York Auto Dealers: Mohawk Auto Sales Schenectady, New York

Sep 27 2016
Dwyer Water Wells Xurli are crooks, scammers, liars, and shameful. Texarkana Internet Author: Fouke, Arkansas Small Business Services: Dwyer Water Wells Internet

Sep 27 2016
Starnet Scammer Claims to be Central NJ Electric, Atlantic City Electric and probably others... unable to find New Jersey Author: Marlton, New Jersey Electrical Services: Starnet New Jersey

Sep 27 2016
AETNA Life Insurance AETNAs trickery to rip off governmental agencies and disqualify consumers Hartford Connecticut Author: Manchester, Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: AETNA Life Insurance Hartford, Connecticut