Your Search | aarons
Approximately 309 Reports Found

Nov 15 2013
Aarons Last May in 2012 we did a lease to own on a washer and dryer set. When we got them the pedestool doors were broken so we were offered a credit of $127.56 by Joe the manager at the time. I spoke to Justin on Wednesday asking him about the credit to put it towards this months payment which he pulled up on his computer, showing there was a credit and he'd call me back the next day. He never called me back so I called him back today to ask him again. Now he is saying there is no notes in the system ever of a Manager giving us a credit on the pedastools. This is a shady business with dishonest people that work there. Joe the manager no longer works at that location, nor does he have any recollection of it. Of course, it was a year and a half ago, I want the credit on my account which they promised me. O fallon Missouri Aaron's Cares - Response Author: Troy, Missouri Appliances: Aarons O fallon, Missouri

Nov 11 2013
Aarons Sales and Lease Stillwater, OK Mngr April Non Professional and Absolute Liar Stillwater Oklahoma Aaron's Cares - Response Author: Terlton, Oklahoma Consumer Services: Aarons Sales and Lease Stillwater, OK Stillwater, Oklahoma

Nov 02 2013
Aarons furniture Broken headboard Somerville Massachusetts
Aaron's Cares - Response Author: Chelsea , Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Aarons furniture Somerville , Massachusetts

Aug 02 2013
Aarons lease to own Just don't do it!! Rockaway New Jersey chairs Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Attorneys General: Aarons lease to own Rockaway, New Jersey

Aug 01 2013
AARONS RIP OFF RIP OFF-IT'S A TRAP Philadelphia Pennsylvania The typical Subprime borrower.. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sales People: AARONS Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 09 2013
Aarons Rental A rip off for payment I made Paducah Kentucky Aaron's Cares - Response Author: Paducah, Kentucky Consumer Services: Aarons Rental Paducah, Kentucky

Jun 29 2013
Aarons sales and lease Do not buy or lease from this unethical company Scranton Pennsylvania Re:Thief Author: Dunmore, Pennsylvania Internet: Aarons sales and lease Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jun 23 2013
09:12 PM Aarons over 20,000 parties internet California Author: los angeles, California Festivals & Event Services: internet, California

Apr 25 2013
aarons My mother purchased a computer from this store she was on a fixed income she paid it off never late 1 time the laptop she bought was no good everytime we tirned it on it would restart on its own we se kennett, Missouri Author: kennett, Missouri Rental Stores: aarons kennett, Missouri

Apr 13 2013
Aaron's Lease Aarons Rent to own TV broken, took 4 phone calls to get loaner, now Loaner is broken Hampton, Virginia It took three days, but I got it all resolved. =) Author: Hampton, Virginia Rental Stores: Aaron's Lease Hampton, Virginia

Apr 06 2013
aarons not a good company to get stuff from or work for orlando, Florida Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: aarons orlando, Florida

Apr 01 2013
Aarons Consist harassment for payments even one day late and product no longer working and needs to repair. Internet so true Author: bellevue, Nebraska Desk Top Publishing: Aarons Internet
38, Report #1020973

Mar 13 2013
Aarons, Aarons rental and leasing Bought a bed paid $2000.00 + and they pushed off the warranty till it was paid off then said Oh sorry cannot help you conveniently when the last payment was made. casa grande, Arizona Thank You Author: casa grande, Arizona Warranty Companies: Aarons casa grande, Arizona

Jan 23 2013
aarons sales and lease threats springfield, Massachusetts Terms and Conditions Author: springfield, Massachusetts Rental Stores: aarons sales and lease springfield, Massachusetts

Jan 21 2013
Aarons Aarons leasing charged my debit card 3 times in 1 month then they were telling others that i wont miss it portland, Oregon Author: gresham, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Aarons portland, Oregon

Jan 19 2013
aarons rental center scammer Orlando, Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: aarons rental center Orlando, Florida

Jan 15 2013
Aarons Sales and Lease harassing me for a five year old account that was paid off Winchester, Virginia Author: Center Point, Alabama Rental Stores: Aarons Sales and Lease Winchester, Virginia

Jan 14 2013
Aarons talking to ceo and vice president,hoping to have them help fix my issue with willow ave,cookeville tn stores issues,ill keep updated! cookeville, Tennessee My Update on reaching out to Ceo and Presidents of Aarons Cookeville,Tennessee! Author: cookeville, Tennessee Rental Stores: Aarons cookeville, Tennessee

Jan 08 2013
Aarons Lease and Own Very Abusive, Bullying, and Harrassing Refusing to transfer account to a different store!!!!! Pueblo , Colorado Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Rental Stores: Aarons Lease and Own Pueblo, Colorado

Jan 03 2013
Aarons sales and leasing Refused my payment wants my tv back. Lebanon, Oregon Responsibility And Ownership Author: lebanon, Oregon Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons sales and leasing Lebanon, Oregon

Dec 10 2012
Aarons rent to own Jimmy Resold my merchandise to someone else but left me responsible for payments after it was supposedly picked up Hendersonville, North Carolina Author: Hot springs, Rental Stores: Aarons rent to own Hendersonville, North Carolina

Nov 14 2012
Aarons I told them to come and get things to lower my payments and they wont, Internet Author: longview, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Aarons Internet

Nov 06 2012
aarons sales and lease 10 days late with payment and had to return item and no refund pomona, California
looks like kenny is beyond help Author: pomona, California TVs & VCRs: aarons sales and lease pomona, California

Oct 23 2012
Aarons Very rude - never correct on payment date or amount - purchasing - delivery problems Largo, Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Rental Stores: Aarons Largo, Florida

Oct 11 2012
Aarons Rental Manager Jeff This store Manager Broke in to my house when my wife and I went to the store. Jeff the manager started the enter my home until he saw my Daughter. Jeff than ran out of my house. when I confronted him rapid city, South Dakota Author: box elder, South Dakota Employees: Aarons Rental rapid city, South Dakota