Your Search | ab & b organic carpet cleaning

Oct 20 2016
Olympic Hospitality services Liers Oakland, Emeryville, Richmond Nationwide Author: oakland, California Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality services Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
Alamo Janitorial Services Ana Guzman Employed, but did NOT pay for work completed. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cleaning Services: Alamo Janitorial Services Arlington, Texas

Oct 20 2016
empire today empire carpet , sales rep Farmington Minnesota Nationwide Author: farmington, Minnesota Carpet & Tile Installers: empire today Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
Small Engine Warehouse Sells Defective B&G Engine Refuses to make it right Does't honor warranty Muncie Indiana
Incorrect.... Author: Bargersville, Indiana Hardware & Tools: Small Engine Warehouse Muncie, Indiana

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 17 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC None known My name is William B,  and I am seeking to get my return down payment of $120.00 from Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC, for my 1971 Olds Cutlass they were supposed to ship on July 22, 2016 from Chicago Illinois to Ajo Arizona.  Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Ajo, Arizona Auto Transporters: Fast Track Auto Carriers LLC , Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Bees Knees Craftsman Co. Unacceptable Service - Destroyed Carpet Lodi Wisconsin
We Go Above and Beyond to Make Things Right Author: Waunakee, Wisconsin Paint & Wallpaper: Bees Knees Craftsman Co. Lodi, Wisconsin

Oct 14 2016

Oct 13 2016
Ecolo Odor Control All Ready Chute Inc, Cherokee Corp, William Stone, Billy Stone, Bill Stone poor work South Florida Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Cleaning Services: Ecolo Odor Control Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I They promised to do SEO and IT tasks for my website ,850 USD,  they did not have the knowledge and did not deliver anything and kept my money saying they paid their people Flat-14, B Block, 1st- Floor, BMC Bhawani Mall, Sa Bhubaneswar Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I Internet

Oct 12 2016
Tom Onnen Onnen Services Rips off sub contractors Clive Iowa Author: Iowa Cleaning Services: Tom Onnen Clive, Iowa

Oct 12 2016
B&H Photo They sell open box returns as NEW New York City New York Wrong Author: Valley Village, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: B&H Photo Internet

Oct 11 2016
Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Xian Far East GroupXiamen Health Care Electronic Co., LtdAdd: No.221 Tongan Yuan, Tong An Industrial,Tong'an,Xiamen, Fujian, ChinaXiamen Hlong Electric Appliance Co,.Ltd.Add: 3-4/F,Buliding B,145#,Xingqian Road,Jimei District,Xiamen,China Tel: 0086-5 trademark and copyright infringement to the trademark and copyright holder in USA Xiamen, China Nationwide Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Xiamen Health Care Electronic Co., Ltd Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Empire carpet Low grade carpet passed off as high quality Nationwide Note from Empire Today. Author: Glendale, Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire carpet Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
Carpet Palace CARPET BEETLES Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Carpet Palace Glen Burnie, Maryland

Oct 09 2016
Empire Today-Coatesville,PA Sold me what they said was premium quality but was the worst carpet i purchased in 40 years. Nationwide Note from Empire Today. Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Empire Today-Coatesville,PA Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
.lumber liquidators. sold me a glue down wood floor which the installer blowing me off for 2 days finally started installing the floor but it was defective as there were wide spacing between the boards so the installers torn it out  tampa Nationwide Author: Tampa , Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: .lumber liquidators. Nationwide

Oct 08 2016
R & B Fiance R & B auto sales Total ripoffs, big lairs,heartless ppl took my last 400 . For down payment. Dallas Texas Author: Kennedale, Texas Car Financing: R & B Fiance Dallas, Texas
21, Report #1332061

Oct 07 2016
Mohawk Mohawk Hardwood Flooring Low quality product, do not stand behind warranty, claims dept unhelpful Calhoun Georgia Author: Arvada, Colorado Carpet & Tile Stores: Mohawk Calhoun, Georgia
22, Report #1332057

Oct 07 2016
Ireland's Rustic Lodges Arrived less than one hour after reserving a room there. Checked in and gave them my credit card for payment . We got the Lighthouse condo. When we went up the stairs to the room we already. Had doubts as the indoor outdoor carpet on the stairs to the room was filthy and torn. The room was good size condo but there were stains on the furniture that nobody in our party would sit on. Pets had been in this room which we were not for warned of. We couldn't stay. When I went back to the desk and told them we couldn't stay they would not refund my money. Gold Beach Oregon Author: Newcastle , California Hotel: Ireland's Rustic Lodges Nationwide
23, Report #1332014

Oct 06 2016
Denver Moore Denver B. Moore This private investigator is nothing but a thief!! He contract my employer SIA Investigations to handle a surveillance case in San Francisco, CA. We do require an up front deposit of $2,500.00 and Mr. Moore was informed of it. We started the surveillance on an individual and kept Mr. Moore informed by phone, email and full reports. Mr. Moore provided us with his credit card information and when we ran his card it had no sufficient funds in it. Mr. Moore signed a binding contract with SIA and never paid for our services. The first invoice was for 103 hours @ $50.00 per hour which amounted to $7,800.00. But due to the fact that he never made good on the deposit of $2,500.00 the total amount we are due is $10,300.00 plus returned bank fees for a total of over $11,000.00. He has a very bad reputation for getting paid by his customers and screwing the other companies that he subs out to. His experience, pass employment and credentials are fabricated and false. It's thieves like himself that make other private investigators look bad. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH HIM! Cape Coral, Florida Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Private Investigators: Denver Moore Nationwide
24, Report #1331989

Oct 06 2016
g&b tile and plaster Looked great, but buyer beware, any issues are YOUR fault no matter what Lewisville Texas Author: Irving, Texas Pools & Saunas: g&b tile and plaster Lewisville, Texas

Oct 05 2016
Best Western Trailside Inn Susanville Mr. Patel Delivered ,4, rolls of carpet from Las Vegas to Susanville, California, c.o.d. only to find out the owner had left back home to California. Now refuses to pay me for no reason. Complete scam by the owner to get carpet delivered for free!! Susanville California Author: las vegas, Nevada Lodging: Best Western Susanville Mr. Patel Susanville, California