Your Search | ab skates
Approximately 421 Reports Found

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 20 2016
AB Silicone No product nor response Internet Author: San Diego, California Adult Care Facilities: AB Silicone Internet

Jun 07 2016
Alan Baltes AB Media Publishing, LLC SCAMMER, Payed $199 for PR Services, Never received services, REFUSES TO SEND REFUND Los Angeles Internet
Author: Savannah, Georgia Advertising Agencies: Alan Baltes AB Media Publishing, LLC Internet

May 25 2016
Alan Baltes AB Media Publishing, LLC Did not perform publicist service! Did not issue a refund! Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Internet

Mar 23 2016
AB exotic pets Www.admin@wolfhuskypups.com Paid for rare blue coat wolf pup, never received pup, sent many emails to them with no reply as well as calls. Money in the amount of 1960.30 was not refunded nor has it been to this day. Done through PayPal and that was know help either.still sending me lists of pups for sale to this day. Utah Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: AB exotic pets Nationwide

Feb 29 2016
INTERNET TREASURE CHEST SCAM OF THE CENTURY - LOW BUY IN TO COSTLY MISTAKE ripoff business from hell consumer fraud ripoff california Internet Received PMI Coaching with no success Author: CALGARY, AB TV Advertisements: INTERNET TREASURE CHEST Internet

Jan 12 2016
Vivint Vivint Alarms Pressure Sales on the Elderly and False Billing Claims Calgary, AB, Manitoba Canada Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Security Services: Vivint Calgary, AB, Manitoba

Dec 18 2015
A & B Detox Incorporated AB Detox Incorporated Testin Hair Products Ripoff, Ineffective Product, shipping ripoff Morris Oklahoma Author: New York Specialty Stores: A & B Detox Incorporated Morris, Oklahoma

Nov 19 2015
Australia AB Ugg When you try to purchase will say failed attempt try another card . Never went thru. Next day had my credit card company's fraud dept contact me about an electronic purchase made in China. Internet Author: Fairfield, Ohio Specialty Stores: Australia AB Ugg Internet

Sep 23 2015
Alan Baltes, AB Media Publishing, LLC; Did not perform publicist service requested, will not issue a full refund! Beware, actors! Los Angeles, California Author: Norcross, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2015
Tony Brewer AB Equine Dishonest contractor, thief, has no shame! Pueblo, Falcon, Colorado Springs, Peyton, Parker Colorado
Author: Parker, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Tony Brewer Pueblo, Colorado

Aug 03 2015
TDI Truck driver institute , Exco Inc, AB Driver Testing Indiana CDL SKILLS TEST RIPOFF WHITELAND INDIANA Author: Martinsville, Indiana Driving Schools: TDI nationwide

13, Report #1219374

Mar 31 2015
Deluxe Comfort AB Marketers Bait and Switch Internet Author: Katy, Texas Bed & Bath: Deluxe Comfort Internet

Mar 10 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  I met this w**** from the Sugardaddy website in late 2009. She was calling herself (((REDACTED))), and pretending to be well educated, financially secure and sophisticated. We had been chatting for ab intending to rip-off and steal from any person she meets London, Kent, Sutton, Croydon, Internet If a man who bedded you called you fat and ugly, you are fat and ugly for him. Author: Ontario, Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

15, Report #1208615

Feb 12 2015
Polar Spas Chris Shaw After sale modifications and installation of incompatible parts, delivery of non-functioning unit. Edmonton Alberta (AB)
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Pools & Saunas: Polar Spas Nationwide

16, Report #1205329

Jan 29 2015
BeatLocal.ca Scare Tactics Designed To Sell Websites Calgary AB Alberta Author: Snowmass Village, Colorado Websites: BeatLocal.ca Calgary AB, Alberta

17, Report #1199161

Jan 03 2015
Jane Rooney Jane Rooney Rost Jane Humphreys Jane Rost AB FAB Management scammer,scam,fraud,jane rooney,criminal Winter Park, Orlando Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Jane Rooney Internet

18, Report #1198803

Jan 01 2015
Sewing Educational Warehouse Rip off sewing manuals, sewing books sewing instructions Kenmore Singer manuals Airdrie AB Author: Taylors , South Carolina Liars: Sewing Educational Warehouse Airdrie AB,

19, Report #1197126

Dec 22 2014
A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Scam Artists, bankrupt, Cant pay Employees, over charge to customers Calgary Alberta Author: calgary, Alberta Moving Companies: A-2Z Moving & Storage Ltd - Calgary, Ab Calgary, Alberta

20, Report #1196109

Dec 17 2014
Zinzino A/S, Norway Seven Nox AB, Sweden, Zinzino Aps, Denmark. PYRAMIDE-SCHEME! Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm Nationwide Author: Stavanger, Alabama Door to Door Sales: Zinzino A/S, Norway Nationwide

21, Report #1195680

Dec 15 2014
Alan Bates Alan BaltesOwner/FounderAB Media Publishing, LLC(805) 242-2526alan.baltes@abmedia.biz I paid Alan Bates $199. for a PR SERVICE that he never provided on Oct 13, 2014. Once the Press Service and Release was never fulfilled by the date of December 10, 2014 I asked Alan for a Refund of my money time and time again which has yet to be returned to me. Alan even went as far as to send my money back by PAYPAL, which is the same way I paid him, but he later stopped payment so I still have yet to receive my REFUND. ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK FOR A SERVICE THAT WAS NOT COMPLETED BY ALAN BATES AND AB MEDIA PUBLISHING. Los Angeles California Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Bates California

Aug 05 2014
Aislinn Outsourcing and Ray Smith Aislinn Outsourcing SCAM SCAM SCAM. Stole $1,000, AVOID AVOID AVOID India and Calgary, AB, Canada Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Aislinn Outsourcing and Ray Smith Nationwide

Jul 06 2014
emid store Chester Dale Shirley601 Saulter Road Birmingham Alabama 35229 after placing my order online I received a call from them telling that they cannot take my payment due to technical problems and asking me to send money through wester union named to a Chester Dale Shirley. It was suspicious so I did not continue the transaction they were asking me. But after a few days when I checked my creditcard online I notice I was deducted $590+ so I called my credit card provider and said my card was used for online shopping in Target which I never did. . Birmingham Alabama Author: Slave Lake AB , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: emid store Internet

Jul 04 2014
Emma Liddiard Global Radio, Emma Liddiard Institute of directors IOD, Global Radio Its ab out time evryone knew what this woman is really like., She is alcoholic drug taker that is abusing her position in the business community Kent Internet Author: London, Other Chambers of Commerce: Emma Liddiard Global Radio Internet

Jun 26 2014
SpamDrain SpamDrain AB Cancel Subscription or Trial to Anti-Spam Service, and they target you with massive amounts of spam Goteborg Internet Author: Key West, Florida Computer Software: SpamDrain Goteborg, Select State/Province