ABC DRY CLEANERS DOT COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: abc dry cleaners dot com
There may be more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
For more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
Showing 1-25 of 6,835 Found Reports For more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
This com company via social media. Teresa and kc counts insulted my race all because im a black man.They refuse to give me the 400 worth of tckets that they promised to give to winners that called into the station. las cruces New Mexico
Author: las cruces, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Bravo Mic Magic 104.9 las cruces, New Mexico

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 25 2017
boost case Elena Pe Ignores voicemails and emails and leaves me high and dry with defective iphone case Los Angeles California Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Miscellaneous Electronics: boost case Internet

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 23 2017
Kelsey Nichols / kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art www.kelseynichols.com Kelsey Nichols is a Major Com Artist! Kelseynichols.com / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Muesuem of Art / Kelsey L NZ New York, Brooklyn, Manhattan New York
Author: New York, New York Sales People: Kelsey Nichols / www.kelseynichols.com / Kelsey L NZ / Hosh Yoga / Metropolitan Museum of Art Internet

May 15 2017
Ryan Baker from GoRecon, Recon Truck Accessories, Recon Recon says their product is DOT Approved but is not marked DOT Approved and can not prove that it is Tamarac Florida
Author: MILFORD, Virginia Auto Parts: GoRecon Tamarac, Florida

May 15 2017
USA nursery I purchased 3 trees from them. Walnuts and a hazelnut tree. When they arrive they were DEAD, very dry. They just send me dead branches. New Haven Connecticut
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Nurseries: USA nursery Irvington, New Jersey

May 13 2017
loveandseek,com christian singles after i paid i can;t acess my account for messages cannot find a phone # for loveandseek.com Author: Elkin, North Carolina Dating Services: loveandseek,com

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
 192.com is a very well know and RIP OFF. SCUM. 192 Nationwide Author: Glasgow , Attorneys General: 192.com Nationwide

May 09 2017
abc company giving cards out fake scam email las vegas Nevada Author: midwest, Nebraska Consumer Services: abc company las vegas, Nevada

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 04 2017
Realty Bargains .com RealtyBargains.com Unauthorized Billing, False sales tactics New Hyde Park New York
Author: Gainesville, Florida Realtors: Realty Bargains .com New Hyde Park, New York

May 04 2017
US1 Air & Cruise Parking Left High and Dry Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Berry, Alabama Parking Garages: US1 Air & Cruise Parking Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 02 2017
healthylife.com luxadermaWhite,com Asteria media limited Cambogia scam unauthorised credit card drawings London Author: Gympie, Home HealthCare: healthylife.com London,

May 01 2017
Ocon group David ocon David ocon ocon group, el conquistador llc If you are looking to get ripped off rent with the ocon group, David ocon will take your money lie thru his teeth to get what he wants then take you to the cleaners because he is a drug addict who needs your money Miami beach Florida
Obvious Slander Attempt Conducted in Poor Taste Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon

May 01 2017
PATRYCJUSZ JAROSIEWICZ Crown Logistics Group Inc.Crown Logistics Grp.Crown Logistics Grp. Inc.Velocity Group IncMC# 794588US DOT #2327538Tax ID# 46-05890408 PATRYCJUSZ JAROSIEWICZ and EWA CHOJNACKI .... Beware Of and Stay Away DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY or PEOPLE, Turnned out to be Nothing but liars and thiefs! Schaumburg Illinois Author: New Port Richey, Florida Trucking Companies: PATRYCJUSZ JAROSIEWICZ Schaumburg, Illinois

May 01 2017
Luxury Living Magazine abc-marketing.com lied about distribution, lied about who was involved in marketing with them boca raton Florida Author: Coeur d Alene, Idaho Golf Courses: Luxury Living Magazine boca raton, Florida

Apr 30 2017
BuyCC247.com  Internet Author: Renton, Washington Online Trading: BuyCC247.com Internet

Apr 29 2017
High-Q Auto High-Q Automotive Consulting LLC I thought, that in this day and age, Pirates were a rarity, especially on dry land! Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: High-Q Auto Plantation, Florida

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA