ABC DRY CLEANERS DOT COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: abc dry cleaners dot com
There may be more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
For more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
Showing 1-25 of 6,897 Found Reports For more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 20 2017
Mate1.com Illegal billing to my ccard after I cancelled my subscription, no email answers Mate1.com Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorney Generals: Mate1.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
easyjobs101.com Prateek;s mac book airLaura GalvanAriannaAwesomePaul all the computer logon names under Teamviewer that displayed plus names given in emails. Uses your facebook ads account under a program called Teamviewer and runs up huge ad account bills without paying for them scam operation Wenatchee Washington Internet This scam website also runs under the name jobsfromhome101.com Author: Michigan Computer Fraud: easyjobs101.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Gerald Dry, PA Gerald Dry Accountant Gerald Dry Accounting Accountant with Horrible Customer Service Concord North Carolina Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Accounting: Gerald Dry, PA Concord, North Carolina

Jul 17 2017
wyndham vacation resorts Sucks you dry coming and going Williamsburg, Va Nationwide Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Lodging: wyndham vacation resorts Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 10 2017
Penn DOT PAY THIS... PENN DOT SAYS AND IT'LL ALL GO AWAY Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Penn DOT Elverson, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2017
rok7.com they keep charging my credit card and receiving nothing florida Author: placerville, California Electronic Manufacturers: rok7.com Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
Confederate Superstore dot com I visited the site, not purchasing anything. Then my bank statement came in and there was a charge for $29.96. For what, I have no idea! Texas Author: Cedar Creek, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore dot com Internet

Jul 09 2017
WEB*.COM 8003112707 FL web.com DBT CRD Florida Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: WEB*.COM 8003112707 Florida

Jul 08 2017
Square Yards (SQY) best real estate scamming artist Credits never issued, commitments never kept, put you in problems and step away after they have sucked money out dry from you Dubai Nationwide
Author: Dubai, Other Real Estate Services: Square Yards Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Rebel Crate .com I ordered two flags, I now receive junk stickers and flags, they now take $20.000per month from my checking account. Conroe Texas Author: Waverly, Ohio City Employees: Rebel Crate .com Conroe , Texas

Jul 06 2017
Addictgear,com and Addictgearz on Facebook I Ordered shoes from them. Did not receive anything after 9 weeks of waiting. I asked for tracking no, which I never received. So the only conclusion I could come to was that this is a big fat scam. Internet Author: Somerset WEST, Credit Card Fraud: Addictgear,com Internet

Jul 06 2017
List57.com Gene Gill Gene Gill represented on his site & to me Fresh data. There wasnt any phone numbers that were fresh or correct. All wrong Numbers. California - internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: List57.com Internet

Jul 05 2017
Americantruckshowroom Gulfport Mississippi altanta Georgia. Americantruckshowroom. Com truck with emissions system cut off and truck deranged and cost 10,000 before truck pull first load and they sold a warranty that supposedly cover the emissionsystem and didn't cover a thing 1250 dollar tow bill 10000 dollars dpf filter and dpf doserand weeks of motel bill and 5000 deposit then reprocessed truck and won't give back my personal belongings back unless I pay 400 dollars storage to repro company Gulfport Mississippi Author: EVANS, West Virginia Financial Services: Americantruckshowroom Gulfport , Mississippi

Jul 05 2017
Onechoicest1.com It's a bait and switch what they put out on the Internet is absolutely positively wrong the product is not what they're posting at all They are selling along on the Internet they show Internet
Author: Brick, New Jersey Adultery: Onechoicest1.com Internet

Jul 04 2017
ABC RESTORATIONS conman,rip off LA , Ca Author: Oakwood, Ohio Auto Parts: ABC RESTORATIONS

Jul 03 2017
Northern NJ Leather leather-wallets. com, leather-jackets. com Northern NJ Leather - SCAM! Pompton Lakes New Jersey Author: Lancaster, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Northern NJ Leather Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

Jul 01 2017
Luminus facial treatment I'm writing to you company for the reason, the I received a collection letter from your company, the you send a bill the I never received your product, and your company is putting me in collection, when I never received anything from you guys... Your com I received a notice the i never order sherman oaks california Author: DOWNEY, California Unusual Rip-Off: Luminus facial treatment Internet

Jul 01 2017
DL1961 jeans It is a fake website that looks like dl1961.com they steal your money! Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: DL1961 jeans Internet

Jul 01 2017
Gobank Also known as green dot bank Ive been with gobank for about a year i never used the account till the beginning of the next year and deposited 1950 dollars now everything was going fine for the two weeks you have to wait intill it fully cleared they put a hold on my account they dont ask for my id they want to see the business license from were the check came from who dose that and when some one finally calls because they tell you someone will call in three business days well it became nine business days so when they finally calls back the number they called from was restricted what bank calls from an restricted number ill tell you witch one a thieving a!! Bank thats ripping you off and dont want you to call them while there doing it i look at all the people whos complain about this joke of a business and make me wonder how much money they stolen from us hard working Americans they should be prosecuted and sued for all the money they took and pay us back for headaches and inconvenience of the use of are money they need to be stop before there criminalize bussiness expands Thats real strange their no return address Greendot.com Internet Author: Roseville, California Federal Government: Gobank California

Jun 30 2017
My Commerce a Digital River Co. DRI*SMARTPCFIXER1.COM Renewed 2nd year by charging my credit card without my authorization Author: St. Augustine, Florida Computer Software: My Commerce a Digital River Co.

Jun 29 2017
The Pool Installers (.com) John Okeefe scam, rip-off, bogus Taunton MA Taunton MA Author: Massachusetts Pool Services: The Pool Installers (.com) Nationwide