Your Search | abc gift cards

Jan 17 2017
comcast /exfinity offered free gift at $3.95 shipping. Free gift scams you for a buck then you get billed $29.95 /month salt lake ccity Internet utah Author: west jordan, Utah Cable TV: comcast /exfinity Internet

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 these sellers sell fake team signed Clemson Tigers football, jersey, helmet Internet
This author is a joke Author: Georgia Sports Cards & Memorabilia: ebay seller bmrtrans56 drecrege0 mcardinals1 jillianss02 Internet

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
barclay credit cards Biggest credit card scam company I have ever dealt with philadelphia Pennsylvania No Scam! Your Failure! Author: North Chelmsford, Massachusetts Credit Services: barclay credit cards philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 14 2017
MS variety store Internet Author: El cajon, California Gift Shops: MS variety store Internet

Jan 13 2017
Hoverflex Hoverboard ordered and paid for as Santa gift for daughter never received Santa Barbara Internet Author: Middlesboro , Kentucky Sporting Goods: Hoverflex Internet

Jan 12 2017
The Gift Necklace I purchased 3 picture necklaces in December 2016 and still haven't received them. And they won't respond to my emails Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Jewelry Stores: The Gift Necklace Internet

Jan 12 2017
superior consulting services they said they had a place for me so i gave them $200 cash and took them paystubs and they copied mine and my Girlfriends id and social security cards Rowland Heights California Author: CARSON, California Miscellaneous Companies: superior consulting services Rowland Heights, California

Jan 12 2017
GameStop GameStop Didn't Email Digital Gift Certificate I Ordered Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: GameStop Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Hobbies Discount Christmas Gift Never Delivered, Money Taken Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
Teehood Internet Author: Overgaard , Arizona Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Teehood Internet

Jan 11 2017
Your Wish Store No contact from YWS Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Jan 11 2017
IceBerg Cups I ordered online with the company in 04/2016 for a tumbler then ordered off Amazon later in the year and have never received either cup. When I ordered from Amazon I wasn't aware it was the same company. Their site is unable to be contacted and no number. Internet Author: Stonewall, Louisiana Gift Shops: IceBerg Cups Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle A Million Tiny Pieces Internet Author: Huntertown, Indiana Gift Shops: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 10 2017
Coaches Corner Auctions Coaches Corner Selling Items Professionals Told Them Are Forgeries Souderton Pennsylvania Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Coaches Corner Auctions Pennsylvania

Jan 09 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Apex, North Carolina Loans: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Regina Evans Regina Evans, using People Magazine's name. IT WAS A POP UP ON MY PHONE THAT I WON A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO MAGAZINES. I CLICKED THE X TO GET RID OF IT Tampa Florida
Author: pierce city, Missouri Wanted Criminals: Regina Evans Tampa, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 08 2017
The gift necklace.com Goloveme.mobi Never received my necklace I ordered over a month ago Internet Author: Tuscumbia , Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The gift necklace.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
mygiftcardsite.com US Bank prepaid Mastercard Turned off my gift card with 1000 balance left wont allow me to access funds Internet Author: Layton, Utah Employees: mygiftcardsite.com Internet