Your Search | abc gift cards

Apr 29 2016
Iceburg Cups Ripped me off . Took my money and I didn't receive my yeti cups. Facebook Internet
Author: Athens , Alabama Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Iceberg cups Fraud Splendora Texas Author: Arlington, Tennessee Gift Shops: Iceberg cups

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

5, Report #1302029

Apr 26 2016
North American Direct Services Magazine sale, $500 gift card ripoff Reno Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Fun time vacation Avalon Ultimate excursions Company called Ultimate Excursions solicited us for a timeshare presentation with a gift of a free cruise Scam!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Reply Author: California Cruises: Fun time vacation Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Iceburg Cups I bought 2 Teal yeti Ramblers from them for $43.98 each.  Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup on April 2,2016. This is April 25, 2016 and have not received the cup. Their Facebook page is down, website is no longer available and tracking number not valid. ICEBERG CUPS - FRAUD INTERNET-FACEBOOK Internet Author: SPLENDORA , Texas Gift Shops: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Cardcash.com LLC Cardcash.com Sells invalid gift cards Brick New Jersey Author: Carlsbad, California Bait-and-Switch: Cardcash.com LLC Internet

Apr 20 2016
Southwest Indian Foundation Over charges by a lot more money on somethings and Charges twice for others at time of shipping Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Specialty Stores: Gift Shops: Southwest Indian Foundation Internet

Apr 20 2016
People Finders Ripoff by false advertising. Do not use your Credit Cards they will automatic put you as a member, it will cost you $24.95 a month. Internet Author: Pasadena, California Media: People Finders Internet

Apr 18 2016
American Car Center The King Of Credit memphis Tennessee Put Away The Cards Author: memphis , Tennessee Car Financing: American Car Center The King Of Credit memphis, Tennessee

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 18 2016
Spark Research One Vanilla Card One vanilla gift card Nationwide Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: Spark Research Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Goshopandsave Said I had won a $100 Walmart gift card. Needed to pay 4.95 processing. Tried to stop transition but was told I needed to listen to the end of solicitation so I could get transition number to call later to cancel. Few days later several drafts from my account. Cancel ed Internet Author: union springs, Alabama Liars: Goshopandsave Internet

Apr 16 2016
go shop and save free gift card hoax Maitland florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Restaurants: go shop and save Internet

Apr 14 2016
increasevisibility.com Increase visibility,  increVsevisibility.com They are not a real company. The CEO guy runs this businesas from his home bedroom, trick custumers into hard to get out contracts, Internet so true...increasevisibility is a deck of cards- total scam Author: new york, New York increasevisibility.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
Applied Media Technologies, AMTC, Applied Media Technologies Corporation, Sirius For Business, Clayton Burton, Tom Coppola Company Charges Personal Debit/Credit cards without authorization for receivers that were never attached to that person. Won't let you cancel Clearwater Florida Author: Shepherd, Michigan Media: Applied Media Technologies Clearwater , Florida

Apr 13 2016
signature surveys I did countless suveys,they promised walmart gift cards in diffrent amounts any were from $150 to $1000 only thing I received was wasteing my mobile data. watertown Massachusetts Author: casa grande, Arizona Food Stores: signature surveys watertown, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
Virginia Gift Brands Smith Mountain Industries Took my money but did I did not get what I paid for Forest Virginia
Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Fragrance Materials: Virginia Gift Brands Forest, Virginia

Apr 09 2016
Buckle Credit Card Not sure who services their credit cards Called me on my former live in boyfriends sole credit card acct USA Nationwide Reply to jim Author: Racine, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: Buckle Credit Card Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Bank of America Credit Cards Do Not Get a B of A Credit Card!!!!! Bank of America Will Make You Pay For Unauthorized Charges!!!! nationwide Nationwide Bank of America WILL make you pay for unauthorized charges!!!! Author: Missouri Banks: Bank of America Credit Cards Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Best Choice Products Ordered a childs remote controlled electric car in October 2015 product cost $175.00, was given as a gift doe Christmas 2015. Quit working in January 2016. Best Choice refuses to replace item Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Best Choice Products Internet