ABC GIFT CARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: abc gift cards
There may be more specific results for "abc gift cards"
For more specific results for "abc gift cards"
Showing 1-25 of 7,749 Found Reports For more specific results for "abc gift cards"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2017
ABC Painting Poor business practices. Does not return calls! Mt. Dora Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: ABC Painting Mt. Dora, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Brad gift card mall Vons gift cards Escondido California Author: Escondido, California Liars: Mission Pools Escondido, California

Jun 21 2017
Cool Cat Casino Casino does not pay winnings asks for copy of passport drivers licence and credit cards. Phishing, refuse to pay Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Casinos & Cardrooms: Cool Cat Casino Internet

Jun 20 2017
Pitman and Davis Will Not Honor Gift Certificate Harlingen Texas Author: Midland, Texas Questionable Activities: Pitman and Davis Harlingen, Texas

Jun 18 2017
CCB-leasing Noah kim(training manager), Leah Norman(hiring manager) CCB-leasing will mess your credit cards up! Don't add these banks to your card! It will be returned and you'll never hear from them again! Apparently New York, New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CCB-leasing Internet

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 15 2017
I love Jewerly Never recieved my order that I paid for Internet Author: dunmore, Pennsylvania Gift Shops: I love Jewerly Internet

Jun 14 2017
ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS HORRIBLE!! Without asking They sent me a gold card i activated it and told the terms conditions over the phone. I had card 2 months never used it! Loaded it bc i didnt have my bank card or netspend..  AccountNow Author: Kanapolis, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: ACCOUNT NOW PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 13 2017
Watchyz.com Take your money but never produce Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Gift Shops: Watchyz Internet

Jun 12 2017
Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Author: Sacramento , California Credit & Debt Services: Safelink or shop and save Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
wwwDTIHEALTHCOM*GC TO HELP LOSE WEIGHT ALSO TNB*THORNBURYGARCINIA SOME KIND OF GREEN COFEE OR TEA It started out as free gift from a survey to only pay shipping and handling. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Mississippi Alternative Health: DTIHEALTHCOM*GC Internet

Jun 08 2017
Benihana Benihana refusing to honor valid gift cards. They keep the money than reuse to let you redeem the card. Not even claiming anything is wrong with gift card card Aventura Florida
Author: Coral Gables, Florida Restaurants: Benihana Aventura, Florida

Jun 08 2017
Pure Choice Trucking Elizabeth T AmaniMichael Chavez Scam Artists attempted to use fake credit cards to pay for them. Pure Choice Truck requires pre payment via wire before picking up goods. Watch out!!! Nationwide Author: westlake village, California Trucking Companies: Pure Choice Trucking Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card Fraud Rip-off Union New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bed & Bath: Bed Bath & Beyond Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
SmoothSkinDaily (also Hydroluxe) Deception. Offered free gift - well disguised 'Terms' charged my credit card. Las Vegas? Downsview Canada? Internet Author: Dartmouth, Iowa Skin Care: SmoothSkinDaily Internet

Jun 06 2017
UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NATHEN ANTHONY I WAS TO GET A $2,300 .00 LOAN FROM THEM AN I SENT A BANK TRANSACTION OF $100.00 AN $300.00 OF ITUNES CARDS TO THEM FOR THIS LOAN OF 2,300 DOLLARDS NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK Author: BUNKER, Missouri Internal Revenue Service: UNTIED LENDING SEVICES NEWYORK NEWYORK,

Jun 06 2017
Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card Verizon WirelessI bought a cell phone a Best Buy on 5/28/17 and the salesman Downloaded a Verizon $40 Pre Paid Card to my new phone. Dissatisfied with the phone, I returned it to Best Buy on 5/29/17. The Customer Service Manager said I could NOT be REFU Verizon PrePaid Phone Cards NOT REFUNDABLE to CONSUMER when NOT USED!! New York New York Author: Evansville, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Verizon Pre Pad Phone Card New York, New York

Jun 05 2017
Mugs and Beyond Never received order, refund or response Internet Author: Plymouth, Michigan Gift Shops: Mugs and Beyond Internet

Jun 01 2017
App Bounty This is a Internet based company that gives gift cards for downloading apps Internet Author: Newberry, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: App Bounty Internet

May 31 2017
CashMaxLoans They told me i approved for a loan and said i had to go to a local cvs with cash only to purchase a $50 amazon card and then told me i had to send them a picture to the email provided of the reciept and gift card. once she said she will call back in 10 mins and didnt after 30 minutes i knew something was wromg so i called the actual CashMax and they confirmed that they have heard this before and that it was a scam. i was not in the system at all Vallejo California
It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Loans: CashMax Internet

May 31 2017
HEALTH COM FAC I got a gift on line for Bisou face cream.The deal was to pay shipping and handling of 2.95 and it's mine for free now 85.47 was taken out of my visa debit card. NYNY New York Author: East Elmhurt, New York Adult Care Facilities: HEALTH COM FAC NYNY, New York

May 28 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Gift Wrapping, Work from Home, Internet Author: Waterloo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

May 28 2017
walmart ripoff gift cards. san marcos san marcos, ca Author: san marcos, California Credit Card Fraud: walmart Nationwide