Your Search | abc gift cards

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Meta Bank, Giftcardmall.com Rude, lazy ,incompetent illiterates Internet Author: Belmar, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Meta Bank, Gift cardmall.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card HNM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,KRP88.COM 888-8751758 , NY,NM42.COM 8008872093 , NY,QVR55.COM 888-7379621 , NYCGXPAY.COM , FL21 GROUP LONG IS CITY , NY I recieved a $300 gift card from Time Warner Cable last year and except for the 2 or 3 small purchases, the entire card was milked by unknow companies with non working websites and phone numbers. I feel cheated. NY Internet Author: Woodside, New York Credit Card Fraud: Vanilla® Visa® Gift Card Internet

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 21 2016
Carl's jr Carl's Jr restaurant skimmers, at work to slide customers' payment cards. Lemon grove California Author: IMPERIAL BEACH, California Fast Food Restaurants: Carl's jr Lemon grove, California

Jul 19 2016
TOP STYLING NOW Survey gift free watch Internet Author: Elgin, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: TOP STYLING NOW Internet

Jul 19 2016
Eastern Lettering Scumbags , Took My Money For Numbers For A Jersey And Never Delivered Wake Forrest North Carolina Author: Fairless Hills , Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Eastern Lettering Wake Forrest, North Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Baseball Card Outlet BCO on Eastern Avenue Mistreated customers Baltimore Maryland Author: Towson, Maryland Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Baseball Card Outlet Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 18 2016
Stellar payment systems SPS Dishonest, Ripoff, lies, credit cards, merchant processing, financing,contracts, credit cards, gateway, stellar ,payment miami Florida Author: aventura, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Stellar payment systems miami, Florida

Jul 17 2016
NFL Official Shops Ordered jerseys and was never sent them or confirmed order Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Sports Cards & Memorabilia: NFL Official Shops Internet

Jul 17 2016
Alamo Car Rental the company lied saying that they sent two fifty dollar gift certificates to both my physical and e-mail addresses twice. No matter where I call or who I speak to they say that they were sent and that they can't replace them again. Main office, Tulsa, North Dakota Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Car Rentals: Alamo Car Rental Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
800bear.com Fraudulent credit card charge Internet Author: Santa Monica, California Gift Shops: 800bear.com Internet

Jul 15 2016
vintage sports and entertaiment memorabilia, Frederick K Mc night, A new leaf ministry da Cambridge community church da thrift and consignment shop A hood rat, one who caps in his own back yard, pretends to be your friend, when he gets anything and everything of value that you have SNAP you no longer matter. las vegas Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: vintage sports and entertaiment memorabilia Internet

Jul 14 2016
The National Congress of Employers NCE They called representing themselves as a health insurance company ,they are not, Every thing the said was a lie. Took me for over $600 got discount cards PO Box 431547 Houston, Texas 77243 Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: The National Congress of Employers Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
COMCAST/XFINITY XFINITY GIFT CARDS ARE NOT HONORED MIAMI FL Author: Florida Liars: COMCAST/XFINITY Internet

Jul 14 2016
Crave Cafe Failed to Honor Gift Certificates Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Crave Cafe Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 12 2016
abc virgina inc Authorize metro pcs dealer mike ripped off smyrna Delaware Author: smyrna, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: abc virgina inc smyrna, Delaware

Jul 10 2016
IC System IC Systems is very clever and dishonest St. Paul Minnesota Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Gift Shops: IC System St. Paul, Minnesota

Jul 09 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC 300 dollar promised gift card never got Austin Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Internet: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
USAA Federal Savings Bank Terrible Customer Service Constant Freezing of ATM & Credit Cards for no reason San Antonio Texas Author: South Miami, Florida Banks: USAA Federal Savings Bank San Antonio, Texas

Jul 07 2016
Amazon.com Amazon Market Fraud , Racism, Scam Seattle Washington Internet Author: Melbourne , Florida Gift Shops: Amazon.com Internet

Jul 02 2016
Love Spells by Stephanie I am so disgusted with this lady. She goes after those who are weak and most vulnerable by using pathetic manipulation tactics, lies, and broken promises. She is so pathetic. I was in a relationship where I loved my girlfriend very much and she broke up with me. I heard of love spells and wanted to see if it would work so I was very unlucky by coming across this woman's page first. She asked me for $200 and gauanteed she could bring me and my ex back to happiness because of her so called gift. I made and asked her that it would be only $200 and nothing more and she kept ensuring mI came across her page Internet
Author: Clayton, New Jersey Astrologers & Psychics: Love Spells by Stephanie Internet

Jun 30 2016
The gift necklace False advertisement, false policy, does not reply to alternative email adress, suppor email adress bounces back Hong kong Internet
Author: Melbourne , Other On-Line Business: The gift necklace Internet