Your Search | abc wheel $ tire

1, Report #1319712

Jul 30 2016
Moritz Dodge TIRE ROTATION? Fort Worth Texas Author: Lake Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Moritz Dodge texas

2, Report #1319666

Jul 29 2016
Wheel city auto Auto loan acceptance Another fallen victim to these people! Tampa Florida This Is Stupid! Author: Tampa , Florida Auto Dealers: Wheel city auto Tampa , Florida

3, Report #1319485

Jul 28 2016
california tire and repair shop DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS REPAIR SHOP! el paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Tire shops: california tire and repair el paso, Texas

4, Report #1319398

Jul 28 2016
Scott Stevens Tire and Service Repairs on truck brakes Dothan Alabama
Author: Ashford, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Scott Stevens Tire and Service Dothan, Alabama

Jul 26 2016
Abc mouse Double and triple charges per month on my credit card going back to February 2016. No one has answered my email regarding all the transactions even after providing them with reference numbers taken from my credit card statement. There phone number does not have a live representative and I still cannot log onto the page because it is saying my account is not active due to payment... Internet
Author: Deerpark , New York Accounting: Abc mouse Internet

Jul 25 2016
kelley chevrolet diagnostic rip offs charged me to take a tire off and back on ft wayne Indiana Author: ft wayne , Indiana Auto Dealer Repairs: kelley chevrolet ft wayne, Indiana

Jul 24 2016
tire rack & sonsio their tire warranty won't h0ld air ! all over the united states Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: tire rack Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
D&K Service Tire & Repair D&K Service Tire & Repair Rip Off Auto Repair Business Practice San Ramon California Author: Modesto, California Auto Mechanics: D&K Service Tire & Repair San Ramon, California

Jul 22 2016
Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Ruined rims during tire installation Land O Lakes Florida
Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Land O Lakes, Florida

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Big O tire santa clarita California Author: la canada, California Auto Repair Service: Big O tire santa clarita , California

Jul 20 2016
Camping World of HoughtonLake MI. Sold me a 5th wheel and charged me to fix it. Houghton Lake Michigan Author: Gladwin, Michigan RV Parts & Accessories: Camping World of HoughtonLake MI. Houghton Lake, Michigan

Jul 19 2016
Mavis discount tire rear brakes never fixed, did fronts instead and lied about it Webster New York Author: Ontario,, New York Auto Mechanics: Mavis discount tire Webster, New York

Jul 15 2016
costco tires tire wear warrenty fraud sandy Utah Author: salt lake city, Utah Auto Tire shops: costco tires sandy, Utah

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 14 2016
Sonsio / Tire Rack Road Hazard Warranty Sonsio / Tire Rack Warranty is a RIP OFF Arvada Colorado Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Auto Warranty: Sonsio Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Victoria's tire and wheel I ordered a wheel online never received any county email confirmation . Had to call up the company several times to find out what is going on with my wheel . After numerous phone calls I find out it's not going to be shipped until about seven days after I paid for it . I've been called them up on the day it's supposed to be shipped and I am told that I will receive an email with my shipping information and I receive nothing again . The absolute worst company to deal with if you expect I'm getting any kind of information on where your money went or how shipping is going to be done . Huntington Park Internet Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Parts: Victoria's tire and wheel Internet

Jul 12 2016
Wheelacc.com Wheel accessories USAWheelacc Rip off site!! Sent me the wrong size center caps and never returned any calls or emails. STOLE MY MONEY!! Internet Author: naples, Florida Auto Parts: Wheelacc.com Internet

Jul 12 2016
abc virgina inc Authorize metro pcs dealer mike ripped off smyrna Delaware Author: smyrna, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: abc virgina inc smyrna, Delaware

Jul 10 2016
Cypress Driving School Fry Road How do you get a drivers license and not have any training behind the wheel of a car? Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Driving Schools: Cypress Driving School Fry Road Cypress, Texas

Jul 09 2016
CTC COMMERCIAL TIRE COMPANY OTR DRIVER Bowling Green Kentucky RUN AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS Author: Jackson, Tennessee Liars: CTC Bowling Green , Kentucky

Jul 08 2016
maximum booting kenny booted truck wheel and wanted 500 dollers to release truck signs were not posted out in open fairburn Georgia Author: west fargo, North Dakota Trucking Companies: maximum booting fairburn , Georgia

Jul 08 2016
Northern OK Tire Auto Service OK Tire & AutoNorthern Automotive Jamie Kirstein NEED AN FRONT END ALIGNMENT? LIKELY YOU DID NOT, BUT JAMIE TOOK YOUR MONEY!! North Bay Ontario
Author: North Bay, Ontario Auto Repair Service: Northern OK Tire Auto Service North Bay, Ontario

Jul 05 2016
Michelin Tires Catastropic Tire Failure Greenville, SC Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Storage: Auto Tire shops: Michelin Tires Nationwide