ABC DRY CLEANERS DOT COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: abc dry cleaners dot com
There may be more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
For more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
Showing 1-25 of 14,984 Found Reports For more specific results for "abc dry cleaners dot com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Eos fitness, abc financial services Extorted money off my card on file Glendale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Adult Care Facilities: EOS FITNESS IN GLENDALE AZ Internet

Aug 17 2017
Green Dot Corporation Go Bank Go Bank Stole $429.84 From Me Pasadena Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Banks: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

11, Report #1392005

Aug 11 2017
BEAUTE FACIAL sent sample-didnot explain cancelation policy billed me in 14 days on the dot. Internet Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Alternative Health: BEAUTE FACIAL Internet

Aug 10 2017
COSTWAY-COM WEI WU GRANDDAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WISH DAMAGED ONTARIO California
Author: FRESNO, California Furniture & Furnishings: COSTWAY-COM ONTARIO, California

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
abc plumbing abc plumb charges are ridiculous Des Plaines Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Maintenance Companies: abc plumbing Des Plaines, Illinois

Aug 08 2017
Indepent Home Walk-in Bathtubs/ Supplier: Genarus Senior Solutions 3047 Argent Blvd, Ridgeland, SC 29936(out of business) ;reverted to new business:Low Country Walk-in Tubs (Jason James) left me high and dry re lifetime warranty on door seal which is not leaking Walterboro North Carolina Author: Central, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Indepent Home Walk-in Bathtubs Walterboro, North Carolina

Aug 07 2017
green dot Wallmart card greendot keep my car insurance payment two months Nationwide Author: gibsonton, Florida Insurance Agencies: green dot Wallmart card Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Trans Van Lines - US DOT 1496961 Deceptive and Destructive Movers. Volume increased 25% but cost increased ~60%, unethical, Multiple furnishings they packed were damaged and utterly destroyed. Shipment took over 2 weeks. Davie, Florida Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Trans Van Lines Davie, Florida

Aug 05 2017
International Award Services George Hyde, Awards and Final Judging Director. I received a letter from the company, Stating that I won $ 2,000,000,00 And in the letter I was asked if I wanted to take a lump sum, of $1,325,000,00 Or take payments of$ 66,666,66 But that I needed to send $12.99 for Delivery fee, or an additional $3.00 for rush processing. Which would be $15.99. So I sent the first $12.99 in, And about a month later I received another letter stating almost the exact same thing as the first letter. And wanting another $12.99 or $15.99 for rush processing. So by this time I got on the internet and discovered this site. So this is where we stand. I hope they catch this guy and shut down his phony scam. It would really be nice to make the guy pay the money to everyone he promised. Just sayin... KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dry Ridge, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Services KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Aug 04 2017
Phenix City Police department I was falsely accused of messing with these creeps kids who was friends with my neighbors who was with wells fargo managers they told the police that i was video taping their kids which was a bold face lie they are using their kids as weapons to wrongfully accuse me of child abuse these creeps are no better than child abusers who kid their own kids involved in a witch hunt and putting fear in them about someone who hasn't done anything to them phenix city Alabama Yes wells fargo was behind all this working with these two managers to try and ruin my life its shocking i know how can a bank to this to people that it was they thought they could litter my yard Author: United States, Liars: Phenix City Police department phenix city, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
BUYER BEWARE - HOME ADVISOR SELECTIVELY POSTS REVIEWS SO CONTRACTORS LOOK GOOD home advisor Rating Concern Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Advisor

Aug 03 2017
Expedia .com I'm a service disabled army veteran, this is the third time in four months that expedia has ripped me off I've been using them for 3 years now. Internet
Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Hotel: Expedia .com Internet

Aug 02 2017
get slim 365.com 80$times 2 supposed to be 5$ Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: get slim 365.com Internet

Aug 01 2017
Nuavive Skin https://brightskin360.com/ Fraud - When they don't inform you of the Trial Period Santa Ana California Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Skin Care: Nuavive Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 01 2017
US Home, Kevin Meadows Kevin Meadows, Meadows Mortgage, UShome1974.com, Lucent-Meadows, US Home Scamming Those In Need Dundee Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: US Home, Kevin Meadows Dundee, Florida