Your Search | abc dry cleaners dot com

Sep 20 2016
Audi of Nashua New England Performance Cars, LLC Purchased a new Q3 in March 2016, major issue in June, second major issue in September, left me out to dry. Nashua New Hampshire Author: Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Nashua, New Hampshire

Sep 19 2016
College Ticket Office .com Complete Scam Ships wrong seat tickets Internet
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Sports Teams & Clubs: College Ticket Office .com Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2016
Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. 218-365-0627. Unknown entity harassing me on my fax machine. not known Minnesota Author: Ely, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Citizens Tele Com Co. MN Frontier Citizens Com. not known, Minnesota

Sep 15 2016
Kardhan Cleaners Kardhan Brothers cleaners Horrible service-ruin clothes-blame it on you-won't return calls-full of empty promises-runway don't walk! Phx Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dry Cleaners: Kardhan Cleaners Phx, Arizona

Sep 14 2016
match .com they charged me for three months on my debit acct without my ok dallas texas Nationwide Author: seven springs, North Carolina Internet Services: match .com Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
10:42 PM Investments Kent Taylor Purchased Land Listed For Sale, Not Disclosing Vital Information, Latitude/Longitude None Existing Austin Texas
Case Closed Resolution Reached Author: Big Sandy, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Investments Austin , Texas

Sep 10 2016
Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Stolen money from my unregistered prepaid card Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Green Dot Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2016
Ishine 365 Ishine365 Worst customer service, took money and ran, never again Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Clothing Stores: Ishine 365 Miami, Florida

Sep 07 2016
east coast tvs lrude, crude, and deceptive thieves linden, new jersey,.com Author: st. pete beach, Florida TVs & VCRs: east coast tvs Internet

Sep 05 2016
green dot visa card My money is gone and I can't access my account. san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: green dot Internet

Sep 04 2016
asap warranty asapwarranty,com American Standard Auto Protection300 Delaware AveWilmington, DE 19801 Underhanded Tactics in the Vehicle Service Industry Continues to Punish Consumers Wilmington Delaware Author: Wilimington, Delaware Warranty Companies: asap warranty Wilmington,

Sep 03 2016
Worldwide Wealth Builders & Marlon McKinney They'll say and do anything until they get your money. Then you're left to dry. Newport California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Con Artists: Worldwide Wealth Builders Internet

Aug 31 2016
07:50 PM DO NOT WORK WITH THEM! They will leave you high and dry Lebanon Internet Author: San francisco, California Programmers: Internet

Aug 28 2016
Green Dot Visa Will Not Release Funds Columbus Georgia Author: Waycross, Georgia Cash Services: Green Dot Visa Columbus, Georgia

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Lux HD450 Unfilled order and does not respond to either of my 3 emails Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Photography: Lux HD450 Internet

Aug 21 2016
Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Jamie Downs Pool fraud left us high and dry all summer. Pleasanton Texas
Author: McGregor, Texas Pool Builders: Pleasanton Pool and Patio LLC Pleasanton, Texas

Aug 21 2016
gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Irshad Hasan aka Syed aka Jack Smith , got leads 365 , Jack Smith , Syed , Syed Irshad Hasan , Irshad Hasan all these names are just a one man who is a Chronic Indian Scammer and a dishonest lead Broker INDIA , DELHI , LUCKNOW Internet Author: albany, New York Internet Fraud: gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Internet

Aug 21 2016
We Stop Evictions .com Chris Clegg Scam rip off beware scumbag sleazeball crook thief Florida Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: We Stop Evictions .com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Germany Turak Tyres (Sener Turak) specializes in selling used tyres, they offer quality but delivery s* Bergisch Gladbach Internet
MIsunderstanding Author: Trowbridge, Alabama Auto Tire shops: Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Internet

Aug 18 2016
Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 Secic Ibrahimand various names other names Declared weights that I couldnt confirm, as allowed BY Federal Law., Damaged just about every piece of property. even boxes turned round, and stated fragile on them were crushed. St. Louis Missouri
Author: Springfield,, Missouri Moving Companies: Empire Van Lines LLC DOT 2812135 St. Louis, Missouri