Your Search | abc warehouse

Jun 22 2015
ABC Mouse There is no way to cancel and they want you to enter your payment again after they have charged. Internet Author: georgetown, South Carolina Education & Learning Centers: ABC Mouse Internet

Jun 21 2015
Kohls Customer Service and Warehouse Personnel Kohls returns and defective merchandise on gift card Nationwide Author: Arkansas Consumer Services: Kohls Nationwide

Jun 14 2015
Anytime Fitness, ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Fitness Gyms, Decatur Georgia, Anytime Fitness, Fitness Clubs, Gyms, Poor service, Bad Customer Service, Complaints, Cancellation policy, Rude, Ripoff Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Health Spas: Anytime Fitness Decatur, Georgia

Jun 04 2015
Pump Warehouse /Joe False Advertising on Warranty Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Allen, Texas Pools & Saunas: Pump Warehouse /Joe Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Jun 02 2015
Cabinets To Go I sold my soul to the devil for 2 1/2 months. Horrendous customer service, Nightmare delays, Destructive installers, Incompetent warehouse skills. Marietta Georgia
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Kitchens: Cabinets To Go Marietta, Georgia

Jun 02 2015
ABC Merchant Funding LLC: Affiliates - SEK Holding LLC and BMP Insurance Services Corrupt Loan Sharks!!!!!!! Culver City California Author: California Cash Services: ABC Merchant Funding LLC Culver City, California

May 29 2015
03:28 PM Awful Customer Service/Warehouse Not Processing Items Sent For Them To Buy Shepherdsville Internet KY CA
Author: Trenton, New Jersey Video Stores: Internet

May 29 2015
Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc I am a disabled vet and the only exercise I am able to do is on a stationary bike. I recently purchased one from Amazon, whom I have purchased other items from them that work perfectly....but this is the first time I purchased one from Warehouse Deals, In no integrity, no morals Hebron Kentucky Author: Austin, Texas Sporting Goods: Amazon Warehouse Deals, Inc Hebron, Kentucky

May 27 2015
ABC Financial Over charged Sherwood Arizona ABC Financial Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Cash Services: ABC Financial Sherwood, Arizona

May 22 2015
Sunplay Pools Hot Club Warehouse I ordered replacement filters. They were supposed to be delivered today, Friday 5/22/2015, the day before a holiday weekend. Company required a signature for delivery so product was not delivered. They did not tell me that a signature would be required else I would have had product sent to my work so that I would have it today. Ogden Utah Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Pools & Saunas: Sunplay Pools Internet

May 18 2015
TrekGear Through Amazon I ordered 2 cell phone cases, neither have arrived. Through I made a complaint. The company emailed through Amazon stating it is an issue with usps, however usps shows the time has never been picked up from the TrekGear Warehouse. Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: TrekGear Internet

May 13 2015
Total Merchant Resources Val Pinkhasov, Jason Reddish My company was decieved by these 2 guys making us think with the videos on the website and the sideways talk of them being on the ABC SHARK TANK SHOW making us think while we was in the loan process that they was in partnership with Kevin O'leary. When infact they was not i was contacted by another company that infact was partnered with O'leary group and they had the proof. Piscataway Township New Jersey Author: Rockhill, South Carolina Loan Brokers: Total Merchant Resources Piscataway Township, New Jersey

May 11 2015
Blast Fitness I've been a member of Blast Fitness for about 8 months. I used there facilities alot in those 8 months. Three weeks ago I was involved in an very bad accident and I've been trying to discontinue the membership, because at this point I won't be able to continue the services until my body heals. So I've reached out to them on multiple occasions to Cancel my membership but to no avail there making it impossible and difficult. I informed there staff that due to the accident it has become difficult to get around to coming up to one of there facilities, but they insist that's the only way to cancel my membership. So i attempted to call someone in there corporate offices to resolve this issue but to my suprise there's no number nor physical address. They actually give a number to an independent company called ABC who's sole responsible is to make sure you pay nothing more nothing less. My only wish is to cancel my membeship. Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Consumer Services: Blast Fitness Nationwide

May 08 2015
Perfume Warehouse LTD The Broadway Wholesale Designer Perfume & Fragrance Scam Artists in London , United Kingdom That Jerry Glen claims staff of perfumewarehouse ltd is not true Author: Tampa, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Perfume Warehouse LTD London, Select State/Province

May 06 2015
12:31 PM Dww discounted wheel warehouse sent me a damaged tire and would not fix california Author: Alabama Auto Tire shops: Internet

May 03 2015
Bill Miller Piano Warehouse Bill Miller recommended we buy a used piano, charged us to make it right, and delivered it unusable to our small church. Tulsa Oklahoma FINAL RESULTS Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Small Business Services: Bill Miller Piano Warehouse Tulsa, Oklahoma

May 02 2015
Daniel Dean Plaza Contractors Plaza Builders Inc. Architectural Foam & Stone Manufacturing LTD. Architectural Foam & Stone Manufacturing Co., LLC New Age Stone Compnay ASF MFG. Co., INC. Plaza Contractors Inc. Hollywood Foam & Stoneworks Inc. Paramount Property Group Inc. On January 31st, 2015 we contracted Plaza Contractors Inc. to remodel the ¬¬front of our warehouse. We gave Daniel Dean a deposit of almost 4K which was half of the contract price. Plaza agreed to complete the job within 30 days. They didn't. They did some preliminary work and then never came back. We repeatedly requested that they fulfill their contractual obligations but they refused. Initially we did not understand their actions. A little investigation, however, revealed the truth. The records of Sunbiz show that before Plaza ever quoted the job they had officially authorized the dissolution of the company. Opa Locka Florida
Author: Hialeah, Florida Small Business Services: Daniel Dean Plaza Contractors Opa Locka , Florida

Apr 29 2015
Warehouse Deals Inc is a seller on RIPOFF, FRAUD, sends lego's instead of the appliance I ordered. Theyre also USING the name warehouse deals Inc, so that they sound like warehouse deals inc, lexington KY, Amazon seller, wrong item Lexington Kentucky Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Warehouse Deals Inc Lexington, Kentucky

Apr 26 2015
11:47 AM ABC Gift CardsNJ 08723402-935-7733 Bogus Gift Cards received, still waiting for credit @ 10 Days The are invalid New Jersey Internet Author: manchester, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Internet

Apr 16 2015
Cabinet Warehouse Plus Inc. Joe Braccio Buyer Beware Hudson Florida Author: hudson, Florida Small Business Services: Cabinet Warehouse Plus Inc. Hudson, Florida

Apr 15 2015
Underwater Warehouse Dan Underwater Warehouse Bait and Switch No Product Ships Difficult to Reach Runs Multiple Businesses Bensalem, PA. 19020 Internet Author: Sacramento, California Landscaping: Underwater Warehouse Internet

Apr 08 2015
Abc anytime fitness I have been ripoff I had a 3 month contract and after the contract was expired they keep charging me I called the manager he said it would be taken care off and did not. I had to call my bank to stop payments now anytime fitness is billing me I have called around 20 times they won't return my call and they trying to send me to collections. Greenville South Carolina Author: Taylors, South Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Abc anytime fitness Greenville, South Carolina

Apr 07 2015
Unlock-Code-Warehouse scam, pissed, angry, upset, Author: New Haven , Connecticut Websites: Unlock-Code-Warehouse Nationwide
49, Report #1220771

Apr 06 2015
ABC Consulting ABC CONSULTING If you are thinking of spending your valuable money for ads at online ads, think again, you will lose your time and money and be left broke! If you address the issues, the lazy staff will inform you , you are receiving thousands ofeads, meanwhile your phone will be dead, and if you do get a call it will be to waste your time,No return of investment,the staff won't address your concerns, infact will find that amusing! The staff is poorly trained, very unprofessional! What happened to the Customer Service, forget it, don't waste your time money and efforts!! New York, N.Y. Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: ABC Consulting Internet
50, Report #1219288

Mar 30 2015
ABC refigeration Phil Yoklic Over charged plus charge for work they do not do Pittsburgh Nationwide Author: Coraopolis , Pennsylvania Small Business Services: ABC refigeration Nationwide