Your Search | about the children

Apr 16 2014
Jacob Joey Lozada Joey, Joey Lozada, Jacob Lozada Scam, fraud, SEX OFFENDER, liar, very mentally unstable, LIES about having HIV+ San Diego California Author: Chula Vista, California Prostitutes: Jacob Joey Lozada San Diego, California

Apr 16 2014
smart seed Best In CT This internet marketing company sold me a dream. I paid about 2,000 dollars for maintenance fees, and a website. They lack in quality, said they would reimburse me. They never fixed my website, and I have yet to receive the 500.00 reimbursements. This company also harasses women on FB. My daughter received a message from a Wilson stating she was beautiful, and he would love her to work for him. She ignored his email. He then sent her a request, and caused her to feel very uncomfortable. This is a company based on lazy slime balls looking to make a quick buck. Brookfield Internet Author: Stamford , Connecticut Small Business Services: smart seed Internet

Apr 16 2014
Jillian Kenly Kenly Auto Plaza Phoenx AKA Wicked Witch/C***... Of Scottsdale 480-388-1122 (480) 823-2923Jillian Kenly EXACT WORDS I KNEW ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PAST BEFORE I SCREWED YOU RUN FROM THIS WOMAN Scotttsdale SCOTTSDALE AZ
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pet Shops & Supplies: Jillian Kenly Scotttsdale, Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Pingry School Faculty Excels in Undermining Children of the 1% Unprofessional teachers, unprofessional private school, terrible place for children Basking Ridge New Jersey Author: Montvale, New Jersey Private Schools: Pingry School Faculty Excels in Undermining Children of the 1% Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Apr 16 2014
Kristen Dobkowski the Child Predator Wants to get rich children addicted to her Cocaine and Oxycodone to make them repeat customers Las Vegas Nevada
Author: , Nevada Sex Offenders: Kristen Dobkowski the Child Predator Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 16 2014
InterFACE Talent Boiler room Scam Don't Expose Your Children Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Burtonsville, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: InterFACE Talent Gaithersburg, Maryland

Apr 16 2014
BidRunner Russell Mahoney CEO Charges .50 for bids I won a auction after spending 12 hours bidding and getting the item for about 60 diollars then received a call saying I used software that was not permitted. Internet Author: Gray, Tennessee Brokerage Companies On-line: BidRunner Internet

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2014
Ron Johnson Naturell Ultra Premium CocktailsLlerutan Distribution Co.Naturell Spirits CoCRJ Capital LLC Ron Johnson stole $300,000 from investors in AVG (This will be the first they know about it) + $30,000 in investment money. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Ron Johnson Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 15 2014
reliable roadside assitance rra2012.com from Kentucky too where do i start. the boss thinks hes such a big man. but in reality he just dwarf i realized he got dwarf issues. so he likes to take it out on his help with his ungratefull little bastard.they take advantage of ppl . they overcharge ppl. theyre always late. they dont offer the proper tools. they show favortism to the employes who laugh at the little mans jokes.which are really corney). they just use different ppl evry few months. they aint honest . dispatch is very rude w there tobacco spitting incest having road kill eatting nasty trailer living etc if u know what i mean. dont call them there very rude to there clients especially if there from urban decents or urban neighborhoods. they wait extra longer cause the boss is to scared to take his cowardly little self over there. and he takes it out on his workers. kiss my a*s leroy. god dont like ugly dont forget that. wait til all them lawsuits come in where all your workers damaged the undercarriages of customers cars and trucks. lol you guys are done in chicago take your ass back to kentucky chump. your service sucks your all about yourself. i bet you get paid everyweek on time a*hole.thats why i got me a tow truck we gonna shut down rra in chicago. Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Repair Service: reliable roadside assitance Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Pressler and Pressler This company goes to court gets a judgment against me without me knowing about a debt. How is this possible? Why dont we start a class action lawsuit against this firm? They buy debt, say they try to contact you and then without your knowledge get a judgement against you. Dont they offer the right to a consumer to challenge the accuracy of a debt? How are the able to do this? Why are they still doing this to consumers?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be there for a class action lawsuit, Can we get a legal firm to take us up on this? New York City New York Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Pressler and Pressler New York City, New York

Apr 15 2014
Go - Bowen Safari ATV for children by Go-Bowen is a total ripoff! Ontario Quebec Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Sporting Goods: Go - Bowen Ontario, Quebec

Ken DeCesare Kenneth DeCesare Thief, Liar, Scumbag! Daytona Beach Florida
Author: Daytona , Florida Abusive Children: Ken DeCesare Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2014
direct home medical They don't honor their product, money hungry, greedy, I paid just about 3000 dollars for an Innogen oxygen concentrator and it don't work right. I need to be able to breathe and I need my independence. I had problems with the first unit and they sent another last year and now this was is tearing up! they want me to purchase another one and I can't afford it! Internet Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Medical Supplies: direct home medical Internet

Apr 15 2014
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC NationStar Mortgage Ocwen is the MODERN DAY MAFIA!!! I am about to lose my house because they modified me sold me lost document and now my monthly payment is doubling these people need to ROT IN HELL NEVER MIND GO TO JAIL West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Ellsworth, New Hampshire Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 15 2014
TSRS online Timeshare resources services Complete scam don't trust what they tell you about the money you can get back Internet Author: Pacoima , California Timeshare Rentals: TSRS online Internet

Apr 15 2014
Port Orange Pawn Shop John Thief, liar, scammer, horrible son!!!! Horrible spouse!!! Daytona Beach Shores Florida
Author: Port Orange, Florida Abusive Children: Port Orange Pawn Shop Daytona Beach Shores, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Americanenergyjobs.com American Energy JobsAmerican EnergyColorado energy jobsColoradoenergyjobs.com RIPPED ME OFF= Lied About getting me an OIL field Job Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Employment Services: Americanenergyjobs.com Denver, Colorado

Apr 14 2014
Spring Hill Nursery Poor Quality, Lies about Ship Date, lack of Customer Service Tipp City,  Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Nurseries: Spring Hill Nursery Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
North AMerican Master Lines destroyed, stole my merndice, claim since 2013 with no response and now won't answer phone ripped me off for over $4,000 in moving costs and about $30,000 in merchdise Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Lewisville, Texas Moving Companies: North AMerican Master Lines Hallandale Beach, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Bret Watkins Watkins Services Ripped off my client for $18500, lied about sending money Orlando Florida Author: Laurel, Maryland Truck Dealers: Bret Watkins Orlando, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Daryl Anness FRAUD: Lied about a motorcycle, it's condition and i'ts actual model. Traded a Mitsubishi 3000gt for junk bike Dry Ridge Kentucky Author: west portsmouth, Ohio Motorcycles: Daryl Anness Dry Ridge, Kentucky

Apr 14 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Liquid Account SCAM Lied about what type of non checking account this is and it's uses. Nationwide Author: Norcross, Georgia Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Apr 14 2014
Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua AKA: El Faro Developments S.A., Tamarindo Beach & Ocean Estates, Toucan Properties S.A., Nica Projects Ltd, Lighthouse Enterprises Ltd., Brammy Bros. Properties Ltd. and Brammy Bros Painting & Restora Geoff has lied about his name and he's lied about where he lives and the lies don't stop there. Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Managua, Other Criminal Justice System: Geoff Bramwell, John Bramwell. Tamarindo Beach and Ocean Estates and Los Suenos Island Resort Breach of Contract, Deceit, Fraud, Fraudulent and Negligent Misrepresentations in Nicaragua Vancouver, British Columbia

Apr 14 2014
Transdermal Theraputics Transdermal Theraputics does NOT care about getting medication to patients Birmingham Alabama Author: Hamburg, New York Pharmacies: Transdermal Theraputics Birmingham, Alabama

card