Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

absolute auto credit fort edward and other location

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
TruthFinder Scammed Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: TruthFinder Internet

Feb 28 2017
North american financial Stole money from my debit card Nevada Author: Walker, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: North american financial Nevada

Feb 28 2017
Jodee Peevor Online and TotallyFabulouscompletethejigsaw.com Charges when contract is ceased, lack of design, web skills Birmingham, UK Nationwide Author: Nationwide Websites: Jodee Peevor Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Riverina Pools Riverina Group Terrible service, months of delays rude and arrogant Bayswater, Western Australia Nationwide Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Riverina Pools Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
SmartCrowdfunding LLC Shane Liddell Smartcrowdfunding.us scammed us for $1,500.00 advertising money Zephyrhills Florida Author: Selangor, Other Media: SmartCrowdfunding LLC Zephyrhills, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 28 2017
ROMANO, RAN S ROMANO, RAN S2400 N 57TH AVEHOLLYWOOD, FL 33021+1 (954) 330-3741ROMANO TRUCK TRANSPORT INC17023 W Dixie HwyNorth Miami Beach, FL 33160 Ron Romano of U.S Remodeling LLC is a Ripoff! No call no show after paying money to remodel bathroom, very unprofessional, Hollywood Florida Ft lauderdale, FL Hollywood, FL
Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Home Improvements: ROMANO, RAN S Florida

Feb 28 2017
chemstore.anonshop.net chemstore chemicals and drugs na Internet Author: Jerusalem, Alabama Drugstores: chemstore.anonshop.net Internet

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ups420.com Clone Queen, THCplant.com, Googleweed.com, OG9.com, OGHydro and Delivery Ups420.com BRENDON KENNEDY Convicted Felon/Con Artist/Scammer/Thief Newport Beach CaliforInternet Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ups420.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
JC Pole Barns Built me a junk building in my back yard that leaks and has dents and scratches all over the metal and trim. Franklin Kentucky Author: Dickson, Tennessee Home Improvements: JC Pole Barns Internet

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Very Sad Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company DJ, Zack, Alyssa, Eric, Jenna, Ashley, Danielle, Over charged, Damages, missing items, Delays, incompleted delivery Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Etowah, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Andy sidhu days inn golden Golden British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Restaurants: Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Golden, British Columbia

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maggie Davis Maggie Davis Deceptive and Lying event host Covington Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Maggie Davis Covington, Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet