Your Search | absolute auto credit fort edward and other location

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Sweey Home 250 Steve Scharf Mr. Davis did a story on Smart Solutions, He then opened Storm Crow Investments had a cease and Desist Oct.2013, now operating Home Sweet 250 St. Charles St. Charles Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Business Consultants: Home Sweey Home 250 Internet

Sep 25 2016
Home Comfort USA Ken Starr Is A Crook, Ken Starr Is Unethical, Ken Starr Ripped Us Off, HomeComfortUSA.com, Ken Starr, Ken Starr Home Comfort USA, Landon Brewer, Landon Brewer Home Comfort USA, Home Comfort AC Repair, Home Comfort Plumbing, Home Comfort HVAC The CEO of Home Comfort USA Ripped us off and is in breach of contract Anaheim California Author: Orange County , California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Home Comfort USA Anaheim, California

Sep 25 2016
Ronda auto storage My car was stolen and picked up by Rhonda storage I was told what's the police recovered the car that my car would be released when I called they said I still have to pay besides being extremely rude they used foul language and was very disrespectful Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ronda auto storage Houston, Texas

Sep 25 2016
M P G Enterprise Credit repair loan company Pompano Florida Author: Springfield, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: M P G Enterprise Pompano, Florida

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
Hornsales.com Horn Sales Horrible service item not rec'd and no contact Cumberland Maryland Author: Waco, Texas Music Shops: Hornsales.com Internet

Sep 25 2016
SquareTrade Poor Quality Control and Customer Service San Francisco, California Nationwide Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Warranty Companies: SquareTrade Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Stephanie Laurel Willen Stef Willen con artist, grifter, filthy, doesn't know different between right and wrong Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: California Civil Rights Violators: Stephanie Laurel Willen Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
AMP PERFORMANCE Amp Performance a lot of ear tickling and slides one in without lube at the end Phoenix Arizona  Author: Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: AMP PERFORMANCE Phoenix , Arizona

Sep 25 2016
blossom cream no refund of money on product i never recieved after trail one and was charged internet Author: Cortlandt Manor, New York Beauty Products: blossom cream Internet

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Bump My Lock bumpmylock.com/ BumpMyLock.com is a scam. They will never ship. They have fake phone number and no email. Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Bump My Lock Internet

Sep 25 2016
Premium Lawn Care Unable to deliver professional service repeatedly Fairfax Station Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Landscaping: Premium Lawn and Landscape Fairfax Station, Virginia

Sep 25 2016
Champion Home Services (Richard Middaugh) This person ripsoff first home buyers, that dont know how much about roofing or to file a claim for the first time. He does'nt tell how he charging you for the job and does'nt complete the work. He will trie to scam your home insurance and property loss depreciaton Terrell Texas Author: Plano, Texas Roofing Companies: Champion Home Services Terrell, Texas

Sep 24 2016
EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Earthlink will not pick up equipment--and is still charging Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES , California Internet Service Providers: EARTHLINK/TIME WARNER CABLE Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 24 2016
Clinton Foundation Bill and Hillary Clinton Foundation not using donations for charity work New York, NY 10020 New York
Author: Chattahoochee, Georgia Cult: Clinton Foundation New York, NY 10020 , New York

Sep 24 2016
Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: JB Yowell is dedicated to his policy of full transparency and open communication. Core Exploration was dissolved in 2008 and he has had no involvement with it or the CEO. *UPDATE: Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jeremy Yowell – Yohawk Energy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Patrick J Campbell Author: Arlington, Texas Investment Brokers: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company. Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indust Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 24 2016
BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN JASON, JASON (CORPORATE) MILA ? SCAMMERS - BULLYS AND REFUSE TO FIX MISTAKES SAN DIEGO California You were set up by your friend Author: SAN DIEGO , California Bail Bonds: BAIL HOTLINE - DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO , California

Sep 24 2016
Platinum Rewards IProx Premium RewardsI Prox Premium Rewards A call-in phishing scam Sacramento California California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Platinum Rewards Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 24 2016
 I to was scamed by Elites imports they owe me $4000 or more for going though the changes they took me though. How could you take my money and sale me a car that the engine is going out it's not fair to me or my childern. I had to sit all day for them to tell me nothing. Indianapolis Indiana That's not how contracts work! Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Elite Imports Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 24 2016
DIRECTV ASURION Misleading, full of loophose and unpublished rules Nationwide Author: palm harbor, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECTV ASURION Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife, Inc. customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide