Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ac 24 hour

Showing 1-25 of 4,405 Found Reports For more specific results for "ac 24 hour"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Maria Jara-Eckman Gregory L Eckman AKA LupeJara Landlord discriminated against disabled tenant by indangering my life by blocking off entrance to my door for 24 hours Timnath Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Property Management: Maria Jara-Eckman Timnath, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 15 2017
24/7 loyal services ,googleadservices.com Ripped off and bullied while locked out of house Riverside Nationwide Author: Riverside, California Maintenance Companies: 24/7 loyal services Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 11 2017
AC Auto Pay AC AutoPay rip off Denver colorado. Nationwide Author: bradenton, Florida Car Financing: AC Auto Pay Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith 24 hour locksmith Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Thief Cheat Manteca California Author: Manteca, California Neighborhood Services: Shai Samoelov Pick Squad Locksmith Manteca, California

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Matthew Swenten MSD GrangerBessel G-24 Home Theater System Kingman Arizona Author: St George, Utah Television Parts & Services: Matthew Swenten Kingman, Arizona

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 06 2017
Wsop I had made a purchase for the atl vs ne 10 tickets for 5.99 that pays out 24 billion chips my team won and I didn't recieve my chips then I called the customer service and the gave me a fake number its a scam to take people money.. Nevada  Nationwide Author: Chase city, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Wsop Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
royal air installed new ac unit.has violated city, state and federal code and regulations.unit was not properly installed with what i was told i purchased. cypress Texas Author: rosenberg , Texas Consumer Services: royal air cypress, Texas

Jan 29 2017
Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Charged $103.62 But Could Not Find Out Why Our Truck was Shutting Off Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, NE , Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Cichoracki's 24 Hour Auto Repair Lincoln , Nebraska

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 27 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Universe has no Class 24 Louis St. Alexandria, Viginia Internet Author: FL, Florida On-Line Business: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 26 2017

17, Report #1352086

Jan 26 2017
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount On 12/6/2016 I ordered a night vision binocular. As of 1/24/2017 I had not received the item. I e-mailed them numerous times with no responce. Finally I received an e-mail from Chris Oliver saying it would be another 30 days. Well 2 days later the binoculars arrived. They were not the night binoculars I ordered for $49.99 but a regular cheap binocular mailed from China. This company is a big ripoff and should be shuttered. Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 22 2017
advanced marketing group Mailing Network.Net took$24 off my credit card for job offer that doesn't exist TYLER Texas Author: TYLER, Texas Telemarketers: advanced marketing group TYLER, Texas

Jan 19 2017
doublebitcoinx2.site123.me Sent $200 in bitcoin to company. Company promises to double your investment in 24 hours. I have not heard back from them yet. New City New York
Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Financial Services: doublebitcoinx2 New City, New York

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 15 2017
tee4coolgrandma my personlaised tee shirt for my mother for christmas never arrived. Sam tells me, via email that it has shipped and quote :We are experiencing high inflow of support email. Your email is recieved and we will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours. Please bear with us if it is a little late. Internet Author: Other Clothing Stores: tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas