Your Search | academic venue
Approximately 286 Reports Found

Apr 24 2016
My afton They booked us we came and told us we couldn't play We are a band from nyc and we get to the Arlene's grocery venue and told us we can't play. They had 8 bands and over booked. Internet Author: Alabama Entertainers: MyAfton.com Internet

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Mar 23 2016
Candyland Toronto None Paying Venue. Charged the Client Double Toronto ontario Update Author: Toronto, Ontario Bars Lounges & Clubs: Candyland Toronto Toronto, Alabama

Mar 17 2016
Kaplan University Charged me for 4 academic years for a 2 year program! Davenport, IA Internet Almost forgot they are liars too Author: Lakewood, Colorado Con Artists: Kaplan University Internet

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Hank Dean; Finger Lakes Guesthouses; BIG Home & Wedding Venue • Pool, Tubs, Grottos, Falls • Sleeps 34 • 607-535-9999 full payment immediately; no certificate of occupancy; NO MONEY BACK; SCAM!!! Watkins Glen New York We finally got our money back!!! Author: Staten Island, New York Lodging: Hank Dean Watkins Glen, New York

Jan 05 2016
Social Recruiting Strategies Conference , GSMI Web threatening to report to collections if I fail to pay the academic discount they offered San Diego California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Seminar Programs: Global Strategic Management Institute San Diego, California

Dec 13 2015
James Tracy PhD FAU Florida Atlantic University The university is rapidly becoming synonymous with Tracy's disgrace to the academic world. Boca Raton Florida
Freedom of Speech Author: Boca Raton, Florida Colleges and Universities: James Tracy PhD FAU Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 24 2015
Super professor - Enlightening Academic Articles and Reliable Learning Resources Professors are faced with such difficulties when it comes to their salaries as tutors in universities. Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Super professor

Nov 23 2015
WheresMyTutor.com REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: WheresMyTutor is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. WheresMyTutor.com is dedicated to providing Tutors with unlimited number of “Tutoring Requests” from local parents & students. Unlike other tutoring companies, WheresMyTutor successfully connects many thousands of tutors, parents, and students every single month, without taking a “cut” of tutors’ hourly tutoring rates.*UPDATE: WheresMyTutor.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. WheresMyTutor.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Omaha, Nebraska Tutoring: Where's My Tutor Nationwide

Nov 12 2015
academic evaluation service fraudsters Tampa Florida Author: austell, Georgia Corrupt Companies: academic evaluation service Tampa, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Skyfall Panoramic Hills Illegal Wedding Venue Berkeley Oakland Skyfall Cal, Berkeley Hills illegal venue, public nuisance, shut-down Oakland/Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Wedding Services: Skyfall Panoramic Hills Wedding Venue Berkeley Oakland Berkeley, California

Sep 21 2015
Best Buy Theater Denied Entrance to Venue and Extremely Embarrassed Because of Medication for Disease New York New York Fine Print Author: Rego Park, New York Theaters: Best Buy Theater New York, New York

Sep 20 2015
Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence , whoswhopublications.com phone #202470-6246 My daughter nominated for recognition Author: Ca, California Colleges and Universities: Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence

Sep 14 2015
International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc. IACEI Ripoff Denton Texas Client did not follow printed instructions Author: Euless, Texas Education & Learning Centers: International Academic Credential Evaluators, Inc. Denton, Texas

Sep 08 2015
Venue Put negative on credit report but never purchase anything Columbus Ohio Author: Deer pRk, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Venue Columbus, Ohio

Jul 23 2015
Everest College agents used their tactics to lure me to sign with their school promising me a job. I graduated August 2008 with academic honors. And made the Dean's list several months in a row.  Everest did not find me a job as they promised. Now I am stuck with this Federal Loan that I can't pay for because I am not working.  Fort Worth Texas Author: Millsap, Texas Liars: Everest College Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 09 2015
Ticket Rumba The ticket rumba, theticketrumba Sold me VIP tickets to a concert. I found out on my own that the scheduled venue had closed. No notification from ticket rumba. I requested a refund from them which they refused, because according to them my ticket would be honored at a rescheduled venue. After contacting the new venue, I discovered that my ticket would in fact NOT be honored. I have sent multiple emails to ticket rumba that have so far been ignored. 130$ wasted Internet Author: Str, Alabama Ticket Sales: Ticket Rumba Internet

Jul 09 2015
Steve McKenna Fake Entertainer, Boring, Unprofessional and Will Not Refund, Beware! Site name stevemckenna.com In September last year a close friend organised a lavish wedding for approximately 150 guests. Everything was perfect, from the venue to the food, up until it was time for the entertainment. The jokes were unfunny and at times very rude, to the point that some guests decided to move to other areas. Naturally, my friend was fuming and cut the show short, which was fortunately followed by a good live gig. When confronted with the issue, Mr McKenna refused to step up to his responsibility and refund her his fee. Whatever you do, think twice before hiring the man, his repertoire is awful and he has been extremely unethical in our case. - Nationwide Author: -, Illinois DJ Services: Steve McKenna -,

Apr 19 2015
Papershelm.com Papers Helm A 3rd grade level paper for a college student Internet Academic Dishonesty Author: Massachusetts Literary Agencies: Papershelm.com Internet

Apr 17 2015
Dr. John Radford York University Dr. John Radford Department of Geography and Head of Geography Graduate Program in Critical Disabilities Studies Dr. John Radford discrimination against hearing impaired studentAbuse of Power Breach of Academic Trust Breach of Academic Privacy Withholdi Dr. John Radford Department of Geography and Head of Geography Graduate Program in Critical Disabilities Studies Dr. John Radford discrimination against hearing impaired student Toronto Ontario Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Dr. John Radford York University Toronto, Ontario

Feb 24 2015
George Street Photo & Video This company sucks! Do not use them. We changed our venue to maybe 15 miles away from our initial location and they are trying to charge $400 extra for a distance fee. I asked if we could just get our money back and go elsewhere but they said even though we are 3 months away from the wedding we would be required to pay 80% of the contract amount. These people are thieves plain and simple. Stay away!! San Diego Nationwide Author: La Mesa, California Photography: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide

23, Report #1209796

Feb 17 2015
Post University Unfair Academic Dismissal after Requesting Withdrawing from Program and University Waterbury Connecticut Author: Bowie, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Post University Waterbury, Connecticut

24, Report #1206204

Feb 02 2015
Javier Gonzalez owner of Smart Design International in Miami, Florida Borrowing Money and Not Repaying Miami Florida
Venue is Colombia not USA Author: Medellin, Colombia, Texas Liars: Javier Gonzalez Miami, Florida

25, Report #1202663

Jan 19 2015
wantickets.com Erika Solano Customer Services Manage Wantickets re order #123183 Sold overbooked venue at Tryst Nightclub at the Wynn Las Vegas for New Years party hosted by Bruno Mars, Fraudulent sales as it was overbooked by several hundred tickets and after waiting for over two hours in line were never let into event. Coconspiring with Tryst? How many tickets were allowed to be sold by Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas stated that Wanttickets is to refund the $506.50 and Wantickets says the Wynn is responsible. After ten messages and correspondance with Erica Solano of WantatFraud ticket sales and getting nowhere with Tryst office of Management Mr. Cook, as well as voice and Email Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Ticket Sales: wantickets.com Internet