ACADEMIC VENUE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: academic venue
There may be more reports for "academic venue"
For more results perform a general search for "academic venue"
Showing 1-25 of 290 Found Reports For more specific results for "academic venue"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 19 2017
California State University San Bernardino: Diploma Mills & Federal Financial Aid Fraud
CSUSB Chinese Students Gifted Pres. Tomas Morales at the same time the Chinese nationals academic fraud thrives: The Chinese year of the c**k. Author: Stockton, California Questionable Activities: California State University San Bernadino San Bernadino, California

Dec 22 2016
Essaycrop “THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL BEWARE!!” Internet
bookmyessay scam Author: Alabama Corrupt Companies: Essaycrop Internet

Dec 16 2016
BOOKMYESSAY.COM BOOKMYESSAY RIPOFF SCAM FRAUD FAKE SERVICE FRAUDSTERS SYDNEY SYDNEY
bookmyessay scam Author: SYDNEY, Alabama Internet Fraud: BOOKMYESSAY.COM Internet

Dec 10 2016
Full Sail University Committed Financial Aid Fraud, Program Fraud, and Fraud per SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress). Absolute POOR Quality of Education Winter Park Florida
Author: Saint Louis Park, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Full Sail University Winter Park, Minnesota

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Nov 21 2016
venueticketsonline Venue Tickets Ordered Tickets online as an Instant Download. Never receieved the Tcikets. Uncertain Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Ticket Sales: venueticketsonline Internet

Aug 07 2016
Ice House I recently worked with a well known caterer at the Ice House. I must say that I was appalled at the unprofessionalism of this venue. The manager, in my opinion, was unaccomodating and rude. We were allowed no work space in the kitchen and absolutely no cooling space. Jackson Mississippi Author: MS, Mississippi Caterers: Ice House Jackson, Mississippi

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 14 2016
Green Marble Garden Green Marble Farms Leslie Dennison Robert Dennision Wedding Planning Wedding Venue Vista California Author: Vista, California Wedding Services: Green Marble Garden Vista, California

Jun 15 2016
Ticket Monster and georgeampitheatre.com Misleading website, leads you to believe you are purchasing tickets direct from the venue and you are not. New York, New York. Internet
Author: Bozeman, Montana Ticket Sales: Ticket Monster Internet

Jun 09 2016
Kaplan University being a first-time University students I explained I did not want loans I only wanted Grants and wanted to use my GPA 4.0 to find grants that I was eligble for. The academic advisor told me it can be done in the end I found out I had two loans. Plantation Florida Nationwide Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 30 2016
Santiago Mansion Santiago Canyon EstateCrown Rose Wedding Venue Nonprofit Venue Never host your wedding Terrible OC Venue Orange California Author: Orange , California Event Planners & Sites: Santiago Mansion Orange, California

Apr 24 2016
My afton They booked us we came and told us we couldn't play We are a band from nyc and we get to the Arlene's grocery venue and told us we can't play. They had 8 bands and over booked. Internet Author: Alabama Entertainers: MyAfton.com Internet

Apr 14 2016
Cohesive Booking Andy Smith Asked me to pay him an upfront cost to book me on a bill at a venue that turned out to be the worst hole-in-the-wall joint that paid by the draw. He falsely advertised this joint to be one of the best venues in Nashvile Cincinnati, Ohio Internet A simple request for a refund would have been answered and honored. Author: Nashville, Tennessee Festivals & Event Services: Cohesive Booking Internet

Mar 23 2016
Candyland Toronto None Paying Venue. Charged the Client Double Toronto ontario Update Author: Toronto, Ontario Bars Lounges & Clubs: Candyland Toronto Toronto, Alabama

Mar 17 2016
Kaplan University Charged me for 4 academic years for a 2 year program! Davenport, IA Internet Almost forgot they are liars too Author: Lakewood, Colorado Con Artists: Kaplan University Internet

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Hank Dean; Finger Lakes Guesthouses; BIG Home & Wedding Venue • Pool, Tubs, Grottos, Falls • Sleeps 34 • 607-535-9999 full payment immediately; no certificate of occupancy; NO MONEY BACK; SCAM!!! Watkins Glen New York We finally got our money back!!! Author: Staten Island, New York Lodging: Hank Dean Watkins Glen, New York

Jan 05 2016
Social Recruiting Strategies Conference , GSMI Web threatening to report to collections if I fail to pay the academic discount they offered San Diego California Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Seminar Programs: Global Strategic Management Institute San Diego, California

Dec 13 2015
James Tracy PhD FAU Florida Atlantic University The university is rapidly becoming synonymous with Tracy's disgrace to the academic world. Boca Raton Florida
Freedom of Speech Author: Boca Raton, Florida Colleges and Universities: James Tracy PhD FAU Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 24 2015
Super professor - Enlightening Academic Articles and Reliable Learning Resources Professors are faced with such difficulties when it comes to their salaries as tutors in universities. Author: Alabama Education & Learning Centers: Super professor

Nov 12 2015
academic evaluation service fraudsters Tampa Florida Author: austell, Georgia Corrupt Companies: academic evaluation service Tampa, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Skyfall Panoramic Hills Illegal Wedding Venue Berkeley Oakland Skyfall Cal, Berkeley Hills illegal venue, public nuisance, shut-down Oakland/Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Wedding Services: Skyfall Panoramic Hills Wedding Venue Berkeley Oakland Berkeley, California

Sep 21 2015
Best Buy Theater Denied Entrance to Venue and Extremely Embarrassed Because of Medication for Disease New York New York Fine Print Author: Rego Park, New York Theaters: Best Buy Theater New York, New York

Sep 20 2015
Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence , whoswhopublications.com phone #202470-6246 My daughter nominated for recognition Author: Ca, California Colleges and Universities: Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence