ACAI BERRY DETOX; COLON CLEANSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acai berry detox; colon cleanse
There may be more specific results for "acai berry detox; colon cleanse"
For more specific results for "acai berry detox; colon cleanse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 09 2017
The Beauty within I ordered their Forskolin and cleanse for $4.99 each with no strings attached and just received a second set of them through the mail. When I called the company to complain they said it was in the website that there would be automatic shipments but I remember nothing of that and when I try to find their website to prove it wasn't on there I cannot find it. They are taking out over $150 for those two bottles on which the writing is so small I cannot read it even with my glasses on Provo Utah
Author: Lincoln Park, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: The Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 01 2017
Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse ripped off 95.00 for 14 day trial!!! this is a scam! santa ana california? Internet!! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Ultra-Fst Garcinia/Excel Mango Cleanse Internet

Aug 01 2017
Author: Auckland, Louisiana Alternative Health: Ramesh aka Ray Lala Internet

Jul 27 2017
513 Ventures Detox For Less Using product they do not carry to mislead customers into purchasing their imitation product. Cincinnati Internet, Ohio Author: Chico, California Alternative Health: 513 Ventures Internet

Jul 20 2017
beauty within they told me to use my bank card to pay 4.98 for forskolin and 4.98 for the cleanse there would be no charge for nothing else then later i look at my bank account on line and it was minus 205.00 so i went to the bank and thats when the told me that a diet place charge me 78.95 twice they did not have my permission for ongoing use of my card thats when the bank said you were a victim of fraud so my bank is investigating it. provo Utah Author: Fairlawn, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: beauty within provo, Utah

Jul 20 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 03 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox diva Elegant elchemy Takes money and You pay for a service you never recieved and was not offered Nationwide This is so false! Author: Arcadia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jacqueline Rizk Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
NIX TRUCKING LLC BERRY NIX TRUCKING Just don't apply to this company Elk grove Illinois Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Accounting: NIX TRUCKING LLC Internet

Jun 30 2017
Luminous Mango Cleanse and Opti-Loss Garcinia Scam Internet Author: Oakville, Connecticut Weightloss Programs: Luminous Mango Cleanse and Opti-Loss Garcinia Internet

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
supremegarcinia.net/ Supreme Garcinia Cambogia, Pure Cleanse, Garcinia Cambogia St Petersburg Florida, Centennial & Englewood, Colorado Florida,  California
Author: Versailles, Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: http://supremegarcinia.net/ Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jun 16 2017
garcenia cambogia hydro or healthy cleanse 2 day.com I returned product and was promised full refund after informing them I was contacting attorney general. I found out their business was not a suite, but a ups box #. san diego California Author: highsprings, Florida Alternative Health: garcenia cambogia san diego, California

Jun 15 2017
UPGardinia The Purity Cleanse TeamExpertNutra The only weight loss is to your bank account! Los Angeles California Author: Beresford, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: UPGardinia Los Angeles, California

Jun 14 2017
Showgirl Tea Detox Showgirl Tea, showgirl detox I am not only dissatisfied but feel taken advantage of. The tea has no ingredients listed, no phone numbers to call, overcharged and feel wronged. No guarantees or warranty on products. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Showgirl Tea Detox Internet

Jun 12 2017
Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Platinum XWL African MangoPlatinum Cleanse This Free Trial of 14 days was NOT free Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Platinum XWL Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 07 2017
Steve Berry- Berry Web Design promised ongoing service to my site and web hosting. Now does not return calls or emails. I have to find out the Web Host so I can access my site unknown--Southern California Author: Berkeley, California Websites: Steve Berry- Berry Web Design Internet

Jun 07 2017
Imperium Garcinia Cambogia & Imperium Colon Cleanse Beware !!!! High charges of $80.00 and $70.00 charged after two week trial period - My ad said free month Internet Author: Internet Weightloss Programs: Imperium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 26 2017
Platiumn herbal wellness LLC cla10, Smart Cleanse Miss representation Internet Author: Thurmont, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Platiumn herbal wellness LLC Internet

May 15 2017
Pro diet Garcinia Cambogia /Absolute Mango Cleanse Total Ripoff! Internet Author: Raeford, North Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Pro diet Garcinia Cambogia Internet

May 14 2017
Dr. Sebi Dr. Sebi, sebi cell food, usha village, curer of HIV DR. SEBI DOES NOT CURE HIV AIDS - HE IS A FRAUD - HE AND HIS DAUGHTER SAAMA ARE RIPPING OFF EVERYONE LA CIEBA, HONDORAS and CALIFORNIA Nationwide
How i got cured of herpes virus Author: los angeles , California Alternative Health: Dr. Sebi Nationwide

May 14 2017
US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro Healthy Garcinia Cambogia ProHealthy Vital Cleanse Pro send trial offer you pay shipping 4.95 2 weeks later charge 90$ to your visa, wont refund if you open item savana Georgia Author: NEWPORT NEWS, Virginia Weightloss Programs: US-I-T-Healthy Garcinia Cambogia Pro savana, Georgia

May 07 2017
Platinum Herbal Wellness Purchased CLA Safflowler Oil pills now Smart Cleanse Dietary Supplement arrived which I did not order. PO Box 1079 Pleasant Grove , UT 84062 Author: LAKESIDE, California Drug Manufacturers: Platinum Herbal Wellness Internet