Your Search | acai berry detox fwm laboratories

Mar 17 2016
Viaguard Accu-Metrics DO NOT USE THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY - FOUND OUT MY SON WAS ACTUALLY NOT MY SON Scarborough Canada Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Scarborough, Ontario

Mar 08 2016
Mercy Outpatient Lab unprofessional untrained inadaquate unexperienced Roseburg Oregon Author: Roseburg, Oregon Medical Laboratories: Mercy Outpatient Lab Roseburg, Oregon

Mar 04 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers ordered flowers by phone, credit card charged but no flowers delivered Santa Ana, Ca Internet California Author: Lakewood, California Credit Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Mar 04 2016
Juva Cell Skin Cream Juva Cell Eye Serum I ordered one trial size sample and they continue to send and Bill me each month .  Santa Ana California Author: Hanford, California Medical Laboratories: Juva Cell Skin Cream Santa Ana, California

Feb 29 2016
detoxforless.com 513 Ventures DEtox for less has never failed me! Cincinnati, Ohio Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Employees: detoxforless.com Internet

Feb 24 2016
North Georgia Services ripping people off Georgia Internet Author: Berry , Alabama Property Management: North Georgia Services Internet

Feb 20 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers Took money, delivered wrong product, horrid costumer service West Bloomfeild Internet Author: Anacortes, Washington Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Dermajeun prolevis I ordered these 2 products for the cost of shipping and handling $5.95 each. After researching about these products I found they do not work. I set out to call them on dayour 7, but they never answered and kept me on hold for more than 1 hour. And counting. Utah
Author: Jersey city, New Jersey Medical Laboratories: Dermajeun Internet

Jan 27 2016
Crescendo Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Oldfort, Tennessee Medical Laboratories: Crescendo Internet

Jan 10 2016
Pure Life Green Pure life GarciniaGreen Coffee Detox Internet
Author: Alameda, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Internet

Jan 09 2016
23andMe Linda Avey, Paul Cusenza and Anne Wojcicki 23andme sells a DNA service, but based on the results it is absolutely clear that no DNA testing is actually done and the results are completely made up. 23andMe, Inc. Attn: Customer Service1390 Shorebird Internet Author: State College, Pennsylvania Medical Laboratories: 23andMe Internet

Jan 04 2016
montecito skin care joanns.com Rapid Fulfillment Inc. This is a scam! Henderson Nevada Author: Green Valley Lake, California Medical Laboratories: montecito skin care Henderson, Nevada

Jan 02 2016
DermaJeun and Prolevis Merylin Trading LP Scam, using Dr OZ who NEVER promotes any product St George Utah Author: South Carolina Medical Laboratories: DermaJeun and Prolevis St George, Utah

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Dec 29 2015
Carly Brooke Avraham, Carly Avraham,Carly Brooke Carly Brooke Avraham released my personal information to others, HIPPA Violations Nationwide First off Author: Alabama Medical Laboratories: Medical Personnel: Carly Brooke Avraham Nationwide

Dec 28 2015
Genova Diagnostics previously Great Smokies Diagnostics Trying to get money they aren't owed Ashville North Carolina Author: Loveland, Colorado Medical Laboratories: Genova Diagnostics Ashville, North Carolina

Dec 28 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers and/or Flowerdeliveryexpress.com fraud! do not order for Wesleyberryflowers.com or flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet Flower delivery express.com Author: San Clemente, California Specialty Stores: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Dec 18 2015
A & B Detox Incorporated AB Detox Incorporated Testin Hair Products Ripoff, Ineffective Product, shipping ripoff Morris Oklahoma Author: New York Specialty Stores: A & B Detox Incorporated Morris, Oklahoma

Dec 15 2015
California Pacific Pathology Medical Group Medical Billing Duplicate Claims and Nonresponsive Customer Service Fresno California Author: Pacific Grove, California Medical Laboratories: California Pacific Pathology Medical Group Fresno, California

Dec 11 2015
Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry Flowers False advertising i.e. free shipping, added sales cost, no customer advocate service, no delivery, no flowers came to my funeral. Scam operation commerce township  Michigan Author: Oak Grove, Minnesota Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express

Dec 07 2015
Pure life Garcinia & green coffee detox Charged me and didn't tell me to return unused portion Santa Anna California Author: Kiln, Mississippi Alternative Health: Pure life Garcinia & green coffee detox Santa Anna, California

Dec 03 2015
Labcorp Labratory corp of america They never added the codes that they where provided to submit to medicare. Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Dec 02 2015
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers SCAM - Don't Buy - High Fees Added After Purchase Internet Author: Newburgh, New York Florists: FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Internet