Your Search | acai berry detox fwm laboratories

Jul 02 2015
credit collection services this company seemed so legit they sent me a letter supposedly from Quest Diagnostics that said status update from the Credit Collection Services, in the letter it stated my account was assigned to their office on 03/ 16/ 15 and their records showed my account reflected a serious delinquent payment of 157.91 I could call and pay or go online. so I went online and Google the website they provided , and scam and fraud links popped up Newton Massachusetts Author: Detroit, Michigan Medical Laboratories: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 01 2015
Nutra life Brands/Garcinia pure detox maxGarcinia slim 90 i called to cancel order due to the fact i can not take do to being a epleptic said they would cancel but took money out a week after i called, called back and said I never called, redused to give money back and wouldnt ket me speak to a superviser. Tampa Florida Author: Royal, Arkansas Weight Control: Nutra life Brands/Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 30 2015
nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max suppose to send free samples,the time period they gave me passed and so did the 14 days to try it. tampa Florida Author: cookeville , Tennessee Alternative Health: nutra life brands Internet

Jun 16 2015
Nutra Life Brands Deceptive Advertising of Garcinia Cambogia & Detox Max Free Trial Tampa Internet Author: Davie, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Brands Internet

Jun 15 2015
11:44 AM Pure Detox---Garcinia Very deceptive advertisement online to get their diet pills for only shipping charges Tampa FL Author: Rice, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Westley berry flowers I placed my order on line. paid with credit card. flowers were suppose to be delivered same day. I called them the next afternoon as flowers never got delivered. they kept hanging up on me or kicking me bs ck to voice mail. after the 3rd call I just called my credit card company and stopped payment. never ever order from this place. Michigan Nationwide Author: Oceanside, California Advertising / Deceptive: Westley berry flowers Nationwide

Jun 10 2015
Nutra Life Brands I as the others was rerouted on the internet to the website for ordering the Garcinia Slim 90 and the Pure Detox Max.Tampa Florida Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Brands Tampa, Florida

Jun 08 2015
La Creme Skin Care The company continues to send La Creme Anti-wrinkle cream every month since January. I only ordered the trial offer, and did not wish to order any more. They need to stop!! San Diego California Author: Mundelein, Illinois Medical Laboratories: La Creme Skin Care San Diego, California

Jun 08 2015
garcinia cambogia Slim Pure Detox Max withdrew money from my account Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: garcinia cambogia Slim Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
Quest Diagnostics 23 Months, Phone Calls, Emails & Still No Response from Customer Service Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Medical Laboratories: Quest Diagnostics Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
Bronson Vitamins Bronson PharmaceuticalsBronson NutritionalsBronson Laboratories Fraudulent Rebilling, Automatic Shipment claim when they do not even have the correct State for shipping Hauppage, New York and Lindon, Utah Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: Bronson Vitamins Nationwide

Jun 01 2015
Revival Beauty Beware of Free Trial Scam
Author: Irvine, California Medical Laboratories: Revival Beauty

Jun 01 2015
nutralife brands Garcinia Cambogia Slim I was charged $155.00 for a trail of detox and weight loss. I called customer service and was told I signed an agreement which I never received one. The customer service got very rude and stated my account was already charged and there was nothing I could do about it. I was never offered a refund nor a solution to my problem. I tried to explain that I never agreed to a full subscription and I wasn't notified in writing nor any other communications. She told me that she was hanging up and did. Lutz, Florida Author: Marietta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: nutralife brands Lutz, , Florida

May 26 2015
Agam Berry Berry Corp Agam Berry a.k.a. Berry Corp and Hiringz sold me SEO services and ripped me off! Chandigarh Nationwide Author: New York City, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Agam Berry Nationwide

May 22 2015
Nutra Life Brands Garcinia Cambogia Slim/ Pure Detox Max Tampa Florida Author: Lolo, Montana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Brands Tampa, Florida

May 19 2015
Anirban Ghosh Jaya Ghosh Be Aware of a scam, will hire your services and will not pay you!!! Dieppe New Brunswick Author: Berry Mills new Brunswick , New Brunswick Building Services: Builders & Contractors: Anirban Ghosh Dieppe, New Brunswick

May 14 2015
Thacker Berry Farms and Claudia and Ted Coupon for free strawberries is a scam/sham Hiuntington Beach California
Author: Huntington Beach, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Thacker Berry Farms Hiuntington Beach, California

May 13 2015
nutralife brands, the company advertise carcina cambogia slim and detox free bottles .pay for shipping only of 6:99.that suppose toey went in my account and took one hundred and sixty dallors for the bottle that charlotte north carolina Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: nutralife brands Nationwide

May 12 2015
Bella Labs Thieves--Keep charging and sending me product with out permission! SanDiego California Author: Mundelein, Illinois Medical Laboratories: Bella Labs SanDiego, California

May 10 2015
Nutri Life Brands The company advertised a free trial on both Garcinia Cambosia and Detox Max and all I had to pay for was shipping and handleing. Once they had my credit card number they charged to my account $79.50 and $78.20 without my consent Internet READ MORE!!! Author: Citrus Heights , California Credit Card Fraud: Nutri Life Brands Internet

May 09 2015
Nutra Life Brands I order the special they were running on the Garcinia Cambogia Slim and Pure Detox Max Tampa Florida Author: Butte, Montana Questionable Activities: Nutra Life Brands Tampa, Florida

May 08 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Express;Flower Sydenham; FTD Flower Shop A ghost organization Sydenham Ontario Author: BEACONSFIELD, Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Sydenham, Ontario

May 07 2015
Flower Delivery Express AKA Wesley Berry Flowers Funeral Flowers Never Delivered Commerce Township Michigan Author: Alabama Funeral Services: Flower Delivery Express Commerce Township, Michigan

May 06 2015
wesley berry FDE.comWesley berry Multiple hidden charges, bogus credits, 30% fee for cancellation after you discover hidden fees. Lie to you on the phone as well. Internet Author: Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Florists: wesley berry Internet

May 01 2015
Peggy mcghee Being ripped off according to advertisement all I had to pay was shipping on 2 bottles one was Garcinia and 1 for pure Detox Max there was nothing about a membership fee now I have about 150.00 coming out of my checking I did not agree to this!! I didn't not agree to membership it was not in fine print! Tampa Flordia Author: Snow camp, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia and pure Detox Max Nationwide