Your Search | acai berry total cleanse

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 17 2016
OFFRS offrs, offrs.com, offrs real estate scam, offrs fake data, total BULL sarasota florida Author: California Realtors: OFFRS Internet

May 17 2016
Vacation Getaway PM of AmericaPlatinum Marketing of AmericaSotheby's Vacation Sales Total Scam Cabo San Lucas Mexico Author: North Salt Lake, Utah Time-share developers: Vacation Getaway Miami, Florida

May 17 2016
Nation Vehicle Company Trucksdaily.com TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: hartsfield, Georgia Trailers: Nation Vehicle Company Internet

May 17 2016
Total Home Services and Solutions, Jonesco, Russell Jones, L. Russell Jones, Jonesco LLC Taking Money Up Front and Never Starting Work Dallas Texas Additional Information Author: Mansfield, Texas Building Services: Total Home Services and Solutions Dallas, Texas

May 16 2016
Troy Goodall In bought a used truck they told me the truck was went through and pm was done it was not went through and checked at all I have not had the truck 2 weeks and already in shop the shop showed me the oil filter and fuel filter and they were not even change when they said it was nothing they said they did was done. they are total frauds. Converse Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Truck Dealers: Troy Goodall Converse, Texas

May 16 2016
Realtor.com DO NOT USE - TOTAL SCAM; Cant Cancel Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Customer Leads: Realtor.com Internet

May 15 2016
MLBPROSHOP.US This is actually a foreign company purporting to be a US company. They will show one total on your electronic invoice, then charge your credit card for more because of international exchange rates, and you will incur a foreign use fee from your credit card company. MLBPROSHOP doesn't tell you that anywher on their site, you don't find out until you get your credit card statement. Then you see chrages from some Chinese company you didn't order from! Can't find a city where they are located, they see Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Sporting Goods: MLBPROSHOP.US Internet

May 15 2016
Skin optics Eye essentials Total scam Santa Ana California Internet Author: Long Beach Island, New Jersey Eye Care: Skin optics Internet

May 13 2016
Volcan Health VLHealth Volcan Health Total ripoff scam!!! scottsdale Arizona Author: Big Rock, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Volcan Health scottsdale, Arizona

May 13 2016
Geico Car Total Loss Fraud warner robins Georgia Thanks for your advice. Author: Georgia Car Insurance: Geico warner robins, Georgia

May 12 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Totall Scam Artists Internet Author: Petersfield, Manitoba Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Internet

May 12 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc commitment to total customer satisfaction. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States*UPDATE: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Refinanced with ICG Author: New York, New York Mortgage Companies: Intercontinental Capital Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States New York, New York

May 11 2016
Opticsfast Say they lost lens, tries to raise prices, spammers, a total ripoff Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: San Mateo, California Opticians: Opticsfast Internet

May 10 2016
BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE COMPLETE SCAM AND TOTAL ROBBERY AND RIP-OFF pacoima California Author: sparks, Nevada Eye Care: BEAUTY IMPRESSIONS EYE VIBE pacoima, California

May 10 2016
Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Premier closeouts I ordered jewelry with the suggested retail price of 4200 dollars and all I could see was a bunch of junk. the pictures they showed on line was nothing like what I received I could not even make $100 off of it they are a total rip-off they're very misleading and they're misrepresenting what they're selling florida Internet Author: temple terrace, Florida Art Galleries: Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Internet

May 09 2016
Macomb Appliance Repair, Grace's Appliance Repair, Chris Grace Total Rip Off Scam Artist. Totally over charges for the work he does Macomb Michigan Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Appliances: Macomb Appliance Repair Macomb, Michigan

May 09 2016
ACE CASH SERVICES Total Outstanding balance of $945.36 amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment/ Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Cash Services: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

May 09 2016
Pureline Garcinia Cambogia A total Ripoff Tampa Florida Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Cambogia Tampa, Florida

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
Heritage Acceptance Corp I purchased a car and it was total and the insurance company payed what they said the book value but now they want me to pay the difference between what the insurance payed and they. Say I owe Elkhart I Indiana You Don't Have A Clue Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Financing: Heritage Acceptance Corp Elkhart I, Indiana

May 08 2016
Curtis Total Service Plumbing E. Pennsylvania Street Pennsylvania Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Curtis Total Service E. Pennsylvania Street, Pennsylvania

May 07 2016
PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Pure Body Elite Cleanse AKA Pure Garcinia Extract Elite The internet offer was a 14 day trial of pure Garcinia elite and pure Body elite. I downloaded all the information and printed it. Low and behold I am charged by two (2) different phone numbers and states. The states are NM and AZ. The order came in one bag from Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana California Author: Foley, Alabama Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Santa Ana, California

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
Dr Berry Ltd Employment/Job Scam From Business Owner Southern and Central Trinidad Nationwide Update: Addendum Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Liars: Dr Berry Ltd Nationwide