ACAI BERRY TOTAL CLEANSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acai berry total cleanse
There may be more specific results for "acai berry total cleanse"
For more specific results for "acai berry total cleanse"
Showing 26-50 of 32,444 Found Reports For more specific results for "acai berry total cleanse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 14 2017
Dr Muhammad Mirza MD A total scam artist Cedar Grove New Jersey Author: Huntington, New York Skin Care: Dr Muhammad Mirza MD Cedar Grove, New Jersey

Aug 14 2017
Derma Genetix Fake trial period is $12, then they auto send you every month and Bill you $90!! Total ripoff, fake trail period! St.Petersburg Internet and florida Author: Irvine, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
subco Total ripoff! Fresno, California Author: Santa Rosa, California Internet Fraud: subco California

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
RateLobby Ronny Fang Total Ripoff from a real piece of work Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Work Place Bullies: RateLobby Los Angeles, California

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

Aug 12 2017
Enhance Mind IQ total f-ing rip off Internet Author: Wood River, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Enhance Mind IQ Internet

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

36, Report #1392056

Aug 11 2017
Fast30daycreditrepair TOTAL SCAMMER ON CREDIT REPAIR Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Fast30daycreditrepair Internet

37, Report #1392014

Aug 11 2017
Family Protection Association This company sells a cheap knife and when it gets your credit card it then charges you a monthly fee and you receive nothing. It is total scam and fraudulent. Austin Texas Author: Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austin, Texas

Aug 10 2017
brt-trading and Total Naturals LLC | 7209 Lancaster Pike #41057, Hockessin, DE 19707 | 1-844-452-4538 Bunch of Bull crap advertisement to lure you in! Wilmington Delaware Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Skin Care: brt-trading Wilmington, Delaware

Aug 10 2017
Preferred law, PLLC They said they were help my father and I a home modification with the mortgage lenders. They made us pay $557.0 for 6 months total of $3,9000. After we finished those payments were finished they started charging $298.00-$398.00 when I was late. They automatic withdraw out of me and my father's account for 2 years and 4 months. Nothing was done I fax everything they say they needed and responded back say everything is going good and they are in contact with our lender. It goes on like this For over two year's Salt lake city South Carolina Author: Inman, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Preferred law, PLLC Salt lake city, South Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Derma Genetix It's a total Rip Off! Fulfillment in St Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Georgia Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 10 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty Wellnesseyeserum.com, HealtySkin I registered for a promotion product at $3.95 and it cost me in total $258.02 on my credit card. Shipping is a PO Box from Toronto, Canada Internet, flyers Author: Ottawa, Ontario Skin Care: Hydroluxe Beauty Internet

Aug 10 2017
Protection Legal Group Corporate Bailout Total Scam, You Will Lose Your Money! Schaumburg Illinois Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Legal Services: Protection Legal Group Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 09 2017
Hassan Charmichael He made me pay twice by scamming me a total of $540. When the first payment was made, he claimed that he could not provide the results without the hash but din tell me before, and said that he was doing me a favour by hacking me 3 accounts with the price of 1, he has not not even hacked 1 account for me. When he asked for the payment again, i said not a single account was hacked and he said that he only want to give the results, and have been answering friendly all the while, also said that plz he has done enough work which was worth the first payment. Once the 2nd payment was made, he stopped replying no matter how many msgs were sent. The scumbag wasted my hard earned money, time and energy as well when i could actually contact some1 more worthy. Find that rascal and give my money back !!! Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Hassan Charmichael Internet

Aug 09 2017
The Beauty within I ordered their Forskolin and cleanse for $4.99 each with no strings attached and just received a second set of them through the mail. When I called the company to complain they said it was in the website that there would be automatic shipments but I remember nothing of that and when I try to find their website to prove it wasn't on there I cannot find it. They are taking out over $150 for those two bottles on which the writing is so small I cannot read it even with my glasses on Provo Utah
Author: Lincoln Park, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: The Beauty within Provo, Utah

Aug 09 2017
Dearborn total automotive group Detroit Michigan Tell us the rest of the story Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Car Financing: Auto Dealers: Dearborn total automotive group Detroit, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
resort travelers international promised us 1429 a week for 4 weeks at a cost of 299 per week guaranteed in 90-180 days. 90 days passed,lied about emailing offers. covinced its a total scam. i just wish i had researched beforehand.they received an F rating with the BBB. lake mary florida Author: youngstown, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: resort travelers international Internet

Aug 09 2017
Select skin Try select skin I signed up to get a free trial and was only to pay shipping and handling of $5 each which would have been a total of $10 Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Select skin Internet

Aug 09 2017
Total Card Inc. Yamaha Motor Finance - Yamaha Finanncial Services Preditory and dishonest lending practices Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Palm City, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Total Card Inc. Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Aug 09 2017
US STANDARD PRODUCTS Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW commitment to customer satisfaction: US STANDARD PRODUCTS dedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. USSP’s experts go above & beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business. US STANDARD PRODUCTS developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult markets. US Standard Products proficient in areas of workplace safety, minimizing equipment downtime, & many other areas of business acumen, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, propelling US Standard Products to forefront of industry. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USSP. A trusted source and skilled advisor for purchasing agents and line managers. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: US Standard Products TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Throughout a broad cross-section of industries, U.S. Standard Products is on a mission: to provide American industry with highest quality products available & to give back to people that most deserve it by supporting those less fortunate individuals & families with financial and personal commitment so richly deserved. Englewood, New Jersey