ACAI ADVANCED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acai advanced
There may be more specific results for "acai advanced"
For more specific results for "acai advanced"
Showing 26-50 of 5,372 Found Reports For more specific results for "acai advanced"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Dr. Rachakonda, Mr. Heitt, and other Investigative Committee members Medical Board not doing its job Reno Nevada Nevada Medical Board's term medical assistant/physician assistant Author: Stateline, Nevada Physicians: Medical Examiners Board, State of Nevada Reno, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
Scammer in hiding Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Ben Mokhtar DDS I was liked to that the procedure was affordable. The affordable procedure was $10,000.00 for one implant. Dr. Mokhtar is a ripoff and an amateurish butcher. Jamaica New York Author: Jamaica Estates, New York Bait-and-Switch: Advanced Implant anad Cosmetic Dental Jamaica , New York

Jul 25 2017
NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ NUWAY billed under QFL ADVANCED EYE 800-537-3267 04 908-791-0099 PURCHARSED A EYE CREAM FOR 6.95 SHIPPING - IMMEDIATELY GOT A EMAIL ADDING ADDITIONAL ITEMS- CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO STOP PAY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END AS NOTHING FURTHER WAS ORDERED - JUST GOT 2 CHARGES ON MY NEW STATEMENT 95.99 & 94.99 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER - I CALLED THEY CLAIM THEY SHIPPED PRODUCTS TO ME WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE - THEY SAID WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK I SAID WHY WOULD I AGREE TO THIS WHEN YOU STOLE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED USE- I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY ARE DISPUTING AND FREEZING ANY FURTHER CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY - NOW IT'S A WAITING GAME WILL BE CONTACTING THE MEDIA SHORTLY SOUTH PLAINFIELD New Jersey Author: berlin, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: NUWAY - QFL ADVANCED EYE NJ SOUTH PLAINFIELD , New Jersey

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Penn Foster Career School online school is a complete and utter Ripp Off ,scam, misleading everything promised is not delivered Scranton, Pennsylvania penn foster alumni Author: savannah, Missouri Trade Schools: Penn Foster Career School Scranton, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
advanced cash express emailed me telling me they were filing an arrest warrent against me for a loan Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: advanced cash express ,

Jul 20 2017
Finance Express LLC David L Huber Loan Fee Scam California Coto De Caza
Completed Duped Same Person Two Profiles Working in a Scam Ring Author: Saltburn-by-theSea, Other Loans: Finance Express LLC Nationwide

Jul 19 2017

Jul 18 2017
Radnor Veterinary Hospital Len Donato Concerned more about reputation than family member. Wayne Pennsylvania I hope Tiki is well Author: Milford, Delaware Veterinarian Services: Radnor Veterinary Hospital Wayne, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Chris Raggio Advanced Neuropsych, Christopher Raggio, Chris Raggio Fraud, Liar and sociopath, Stay Away Nashville Tennessee Author: Tennessee Doctors: Dr. Chris Raggio Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Debbie Swift Swift Real Estate and Financial Services Home Buyers and Renters Beware, Very Deceptive Bait and Switch Wellington Florida
False Information Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Debbie Swift Wellington, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Alan J. Anthony, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology, Samantha Reith, Dr. Martin Salm, Tahoe Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Malpractice causing permanent, widespread facial damage from laser Logansport Indiana Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Medical Personnel: Dr. Alan J. Anthony Logansport, Indiana

Jul 11 2017
Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology/ Tahoe Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology unethical and unqualified treatment causing permanent damage Stateline Nevada company still not telling truth Author: Stateline, Nevada Customer: Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Stateline, Nevada

Jul 09 2017
Advanced Marketing Group Advance Marketing Group Don't repeat my mistake! Libertyville Illinois Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Advanced Marketing Group Libertyville, Illinois

Jul 08 2017
Natalia Doran, International Training Academy, Schaumburg Illinois Dr Natalia Doran abusive, liar, manipulative, unprofessional, greedy Schaumburg Illinois Dr. Doran & Academy Refute Malicious Attack Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Trade Schools: Natalia Doran, International Training Academy, Schaumburg Illinois Schaumburg, Illinois

Jul 07 2017
ADVANCED METAL ROOFING MATTHEW MUSGROVE, PRESIDENT, JAMES KENTON, CEO/PRINCI[PAL, LISA RUSS , TREASURER ROOF NOT INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH CONTRACT WILMINGTON North Carolina Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Building Products: ADVANCED METAL ROOFING WILMINGTON, North Carolina

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
American Bar Assoc. 2011. Framroze Virjee, Interaction between Criminal and Civil Law. Virjee’s advises others how to stay out of jail. Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 02 2017
Meadowbrook credit resources The company approved me for a monetary advance collateral loan. This was the only loan I could get because of my credit score. So I advanced 675 dollars to the company. They then called me and told me my credit was no good and I would not get my money back New york New York Author: Albrightsville, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Meadowbrook credit resources New york, New York

Jun 30 2017
mytaxprepoffice advanced tax solutions promised full refund...offered partial but never heard from them again Cheyenne Wyoming Refund Granted Author: CANYON LAKE, Texas Income Tax Service: mytaxprepoffice Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 24 2017
Groundfloor Finance Tried to Not Pay a Promised Bonus for an IRA Investment. Originally said NO! Atlanta Georgia
MISREPRENTATION ONCE AGAIN BY GROUNDFLOOR FINANCE Author: Louisa, Virginia Investment Brokers: Groundfloor Finance Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 23 2017
L’Core Paris Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment L'Core Paris is dedicated to customer satisfaction all the way, from the highest quality products, to outstanding customer service. L’Core Paris believes that nature has given us the best resources, and it is up to us to turn them into powerful and advanced products. L’Core Paris chooses the best organic extracts and transform them into high quality products. Each formula is engineered to maximize results. Using the latest technologies, pharmaceutical grade raw materials, certifications from numerous organizations such as Leaping Bunny, and with recyclable packaging, our goal is to create the best products with the highest quality standards, while caring for the environment and the world we live in. At L'Core Paris, exceptional customer satisfaction is vital. L’Core Paris is working hard in providing the best customer experience both in-store and online.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service L’Core Paris pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with L’Core Paris recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Beauty Products: L’Core Paris Recommended TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. L’Core Paris was born with the mission to create a luxury skincare, ..beauty brand that delivers real and visible results, specialized in anti-ageing, beautifying treatments. Established in 2011, L’Core Paris, rapidly expanded its products worldwide, presence in more than 60 stores around the globe. L’Core Paris’ unique collections are based on precious stones, minerals, metals. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 22 2017
ADVANCEDLash Advanced Beauty LLC Not 30day trial, only 14-day trial, then product doesn't even have time to work! Nationwide
Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: ADVANCEDLash Nationwide