Your Search | accepted financial services

Apr 20 2014
Fingerhut I opened an account around dec 11 2013 and to this day have not received any product but there trying to say I owe them my account on under legal investigation and no one will respond to my emails or calls I'm sooo fed up this situation is going nowhere and it's messing up my credit which I just paid over 2000 to fix it!! I'm so fed up with getting no where with fingerhut I should not have to pay a penny if I never received my order Internet
Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Internet

Apr 20 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
Texas Singles Texas Singles is a SCAM!!  San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Dating Services: Texas Singles San Antonio, Texas

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 20 2014
Quality Relocation Services, Inc. QRS scam, broken items, lost items during move, never compensated Nationwide Author: California Moving Companies: Quality Relocation Services, Inc. Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Florida Power & Lights FPL Transferred my account balance to Tenant Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Electrical Services: Florida Power & Lights Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
allied barton security services worst company ever, sexual harrasment, hr is in the managment side they dont care, theyll fire you for speaking up!! Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Employment Services: allied barton security services Miami, Florida

Apr 20 2014
.melaleuca.com/ Intentionally Prevents Customers from Cancelling Accounts melaleuca.com/ Internet Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Melaluca Internet

Apr 20 2014
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Consumer Services: Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
vacation play/HHID Booked a package deal any refused to guarantee the it! Woodstock Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: vacation play Woodstock, Georgia

Apr 20 2014
Solid Commerce Solid, Drops the ball and runs! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Solid Commerce Los Angeles, California

Apr 20 2014
Network Telphone Services REVIEW: Network Telephone Services’ clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Network Telephone Services. Network Telephone Services’ commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Dedicated to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Network Telephone Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: West Haven, Connecticut Adult Web Sites: Network Telephone Services InternetWoodland Hills, California

Apr 20 2014
Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 20 2014
Selland recycle.com Accepted my cell phone but never paid me for it Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Selland recycle.com Internet

Apr 20 2014
John Casablancas Jasmine Ford the Talent Director and lauren silbert the head director pressure men and my 7 year daughter into paying them and we did gave them a deposit and we wanted to get our money back and they said that we couldnt Oakbrook terrace Illinois Nationwide Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Legal Services: John Casablancas Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Colorado Technical University Financial Aid Department and Higher One commit fraud against students making interest off of stipend payments to students, hold money hostage for 2 week periods or longer. Rockford illinois Author: Lewiston, Idaho Colleges and Universities: Colorado t Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Merchant Services 123 Justin Frakes, Peter Goldman, Miki Roberts, Ben Rose, Charles Barcatta, Anthony Wright, Theresa-Cust Svc Total Rip-off Artists, Only there to take your money then they up and ran with all of it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services 123 Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
Don Goodman Resume writing service Don Goodman conman , thief, fraud waxhaw North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Personal Services: Don Goodman Resumes waxhaw, North Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Quickstar Productions Now known as Distrophonix Company scams artists by asking $165 to include them in a compilation Baltimore, Maryland Internet
Author: Mexico City, Internet Services: Quickstar Productions Internet

Apr 19 2014
Netspend Netspend let thiefs steal your money.....May be inside job!!! Tacoma washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Beyond.com This email was sent by: americas_job_exchange.com Resume Broadcasting Service ,powered by ResumeRabbit.com, 2043 San Elijo Ave. Cardiff, California 92007 I felt harassed with their last email. 2043 San Elijo Ave. Cardiff, California 92007 Author: Fresno, California Secretarial Services: Beyond.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
USA Filing Services SCAM SCAM SCAM! Cincinnati Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: USA Filing Services Internet

Apr 19 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: clearwater, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Dr. Sherri Worth Verified REVIEW: Dr. Sherri Worth committed to providing excellent patient care. Dr. Sherri Worth / Center for Reconstructive Dentistry personal detailed comprehensive care and treatment. Center for Reconstructive Dentistry is confident in their comprehensive patient care and treatment provided for preventive, general, cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry. Latest techniques, state-of-the art facility provides patients with many treatment options both simple and complicated dental treatment plans. Dr. Sherri Worth receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Dr. Sherri Worth patient/client relationships and continued satisfaction lets patients feel confident and secure. Dr. Sherri Worth, Ripoff Report Verified Los Angeles, Orange County California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dental Services: Dr. Sherri Worth Verified REVIEW: Dr. Sherri Worth committed to providing excellent patient care. Dr. Sherri Worth / Center for Reconstructive Dentistry personal detailed comprehensive care Newport Beach, California

Apr 19 2014
DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G. FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G FISS WAS HIRED BY MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER AS A DIVORCE ATTORNEY. TOGETHER THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN MY BABY GIRL AWAY FROM ME 1000+ MILES AWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE I NEVER KNEW OF. SHE DOCTORED PAPER WORK SAYING I WAS SERVICED WITH THE COURT ORDER WHEN I NEVER WAS,  JACKSON HEIGHTS New York
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Family Services: DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York