ACCESS WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: access warranty
There may be more specific results for "access warranty"
For more specific results for "access warranty"
Showing 26-50 of 37,403 Found Reports For more specific results for "access warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Left me with a water leak in my shower for days San Ramon California Author: Discovery Bay, California Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Giant RV Colton Bought Motor Home in March 2017, Brought in because Generator they say I have to pay not under warranty Colton California Author: San Bernardino, California Auto Dealers: Giant RV Colton Colton, California

Oct 09 2017
sears will not honor extened warranty,on kenmore elite refrigerator rusty screws on ice maker leaving rudt stains on door thay said rust was not covered .thay replaced screws in 2015 thay are located behind plastic on door, this is not a fix it your self job . chicago Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Appliances: sears Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 09 2017
OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com provides high quality vehicle history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a vehicle. OnlineCarReport.com provides the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. OnlineCarReport.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help with any questions you may have. OnlineCarReport.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30-day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose OnlineCarReport.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 09 2017
COPPER CHEF PAN DEFECTIVE PRODUCT FAILURE TO HONOR WARRANTY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: SAN JACINTO, California TV Advertisements: COPPER CHEF PAN Internet

Oct 09 2017
Access Securepak Securepak Placed an order over two weeks ago, still “pending”. They charge your card and hold the order. Access Securepak 10880 Linpage Place St. Louis, MO Missouri Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: Access Securepak Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Creative Market Wont give me access to my account with a small sum of 10 euros on it. Have been trying to get into account for months. Internet Author: Internet Computer Graphics: Creative Market Internet

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Interstate Batteries Batteries are junk with a useless warranty Nationwide Author: Hartland, Car Parts & Accessories: Interstate Batteries Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
bosch Bosch not standing behind their product nor their warranty montreal Nationwide Author: baie durfe, Quebec Appliances: bosch Nationwide

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 06 2017
Associated Materials Alpine Windows, Alside windows They refuse to honor their lifetime window warranty Cuyahoga Falls Nationwide, Ohio Author: Camas, Washington Building Products: Associated Materials Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
  Anthony topolski install equipment in our home many many months ago. We been calling him again and again to get paperwork for equipment and installation to exercise our right of warranty. We call Topolski over and over and he don't return calls or drop off paperwork. We found out that he may have taken the equipment from his employer without their knowledge so he stole it. Also we found out that he is not licensed as he says he is he rip us off and now we are screwed. GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Anthony (Tony) Topolski GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan

Oct 06 2017
National Warranty services Sold me a warranty without telling me the actual price of the contract. llinois (Berwyn, Cicero, Oak Lawn)/company:FL. Florida Author: palos heights, Illinois Auto Warranty: National Warranty services Internet

Oct 05 2017
Ox Car Care I cancelled this warranty and I keep getting charged for it! When I call one answers. California Author: oregon, Ohio Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Internet

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
HH Gregg & WARRENTECH I purchased a $449.00 5 year warranty from HH Gregg in 7-16 now my $1,800 Whirlpool Refrigerator ansd Freezer are totally blown, Whirlpool are being kind enough to pay for the repair tonight but I am loosing about $300 in food that went bad and must wait RIPPED out of $449.00 Fenton Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri Appliances: HH Gregg & WARRENTECH Fenton, Missouri

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Samsung Samsung protection plus I purchased a warranty from them that they never honored when my refrigerator stoped working . They didn't have a repair service in my area butf they sold me a warranty. They will not fix it or replace it not even refund my money back for the warranty. Do not buy a fridge from them Rapid City Author: Paulden, Arizona Appliances: Samsung ,

Oct 04 2017
IC *Freeshipping.com IC *Freeshipping.com somehow gained access to my bank account and a credit card account and made charges of $12.97 Wethersfield Internet - CT FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Tracy, California Internet Fraud: IC *Freeshipping.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
SeekVerify $1 trial membership turned into a total charge of $66.85. Hauppauge New York Response to SeekVerify Rebuttal Author: , Virginia Private Investigators: SeekVerify Hauppauge, New York

Oct 04 2017
Olshan foundation repair The lady that we bought the house from bought the extended warranty and transferred the warranty to us. We started having problems with our kitchen floor sinking and cracks and settling with brick outside. We called Olshan and they sent their warranty manager out to our home. He walked around the house saw the cracks. Came in the house and saw the kitchen problem and then told us there was nothing he could do. He never went under the house nor acknowledged the problems. The lady paid 10,000 dfollars for the house repairs and warranty. What good is it if they will not do any work? Dallas Texas
Author: Cleburne, Texas Home Improvements: Olshan foundation repair Dallas , Texas

Oct 04 2017
DFA, ARKANSAS Sales and Use State Tax Access Portal Extorting Small Businesses Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: DFA, ARKANSAS Little Rock, Arkansas

Oct 03 2017
AutoHistoryUSA.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AutoHistoryUSA.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction and take pride in their excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: AutoHistoryUSA.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AutoHistoryUSA.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Motor Vehicle: AutoHistoryUSA.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AutoHistoryUSA.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. AutoHistoryUSA.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet