Your Search | access capital

Oct 13 2014
Syncrony Bank GE Capital DONT even bother using them or their stupid store cards shady.... Nationwide Author: delaware, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Syncrony Bank GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Ian Adlington Newport Capital, Masha Karubian, Piranha Fund, Pinnacle Associates Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud, Conman Steals Hundreds of Thousands LOS ANGELES California
Author: STUDIO CITY, California Loans: Ian Adlington LOS ANGELES, California

Oct 10 2014
US Capital Advance Scam for a loan. Took $300 from me. Philadelphia Internet Author: Elkton, Virginia Cash Services: US Capital Advance Internet

Oct 09 2014
I received a short term business Loan from World Business Lenders for $15,000. They were very nice and said they were going to give me a great rate and just before closing they changed the interest and told me about the additional fees. At the time I needed the money for my business. I was doing and could not back out at the last minute and signed the loan for 15,000. It was for 188 payments at $127.27 a day, 5 days a week, which comes to a total pay back of $24,052.85 in 9 months. That is $8,458.85 in interest plus a processing fee of $594.00. Throughout the loan process the people I spoke to were rude to me and told me I should not have gotten the loan and when I tried to find out what my payoff amount was it was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I would be transferred to different voice mails and no one would return my calls. I even talked to a Vice President and when I explained my issues, he was even ruder then the other people I talked to. I have had loans in the past from other companies and the processes were great and I could always access my account online or over the phone to see where I stood on my loan. WBL, would act like you were a pain in the rear if you wanted information about your loan.WBL is preying on small businesses that are in need of cash and are ripping them off. My loan is almost paid off but wanted to let everyone know to stay far away from this company, they are literally raping small businesses.World Business Lenders RIP OFF, CRAZY HIGH INTEREST RATES, RUDE TO DEAL WITH, NO ACCESS TO YOU LOAN New York New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Loans: World Business Lenders New York, New York

30, Report #1182004

Oct 09 2014
GE Capital Synchrony Promised personal, unsecured loan, but stated the bank required a deposit of $80 for the insurance. Internet Author: Marion, North Carolina Loans: Internet

31, Report #1181999

Oct 09 2014
Coffee Cup Software Company refiuses to grant access to software purchased. Roswell Ga Author: Nampa, Idaho Software: Coffee Cup Software Internet

Oct 08 2014
Axis Capital Group Singapore Lost my business, thanks to AXIS Capital Group, Singapore! Singapore Singapore Author: Singapore, Alabama Nonprofit Organizations: Axis Capital Group Singapore Singapore, Select State/Province

Oct 06 2014
summersNcompany summers and Company LLC, Jill Wilds This company conveniently does not provide access to what you think you purchased until after your time to cancel has expired! Then they say you didn't read the fuzzy contract they provided you. Brooksville, FL Internet
Author: Roseville, California Travel Services: summersNcompany Internet

Oct 06 2014
Western Union WUMoneywiseMoneywise Prepaid VisaWestern Union Prepaid VisaMetabankMeta Bank Closed my account and Denied access to my money on my Account for almost a month now Englewood Colorado Nationwide Author: Buckley, Washington Cash Services: Western Union Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Capital Tow Inc./ Home Towne @ Matador Ranch-Active Senior Living Ripping you off when they know you are parked legally! Fort Worth Texas Author: Forth Worth, Texas Blabber Mouth: Capital Tow Inc./ Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 03 2014
davenport capital management i was ripped off %810.63 in calgary alberta because i didn't have a co-signer calgary,,alberta Nationwide Author: cohrane, Arizona Loans: davenport capital management Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
GE Capital Tree Loans This company promised me a loan to be wired to my checking account within 20 minutes.  Kettering Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: GE Capital Kettering, Ohio

Oct 02 2014
Rhema Capital Funding Rhema Welfare Foundation Fruadulent Scam artists peddling fake bank documents London Internet Author: Mclean , Virginia Banks: Rhema Capital Funding Internet

Oct 01 2014
Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdi Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdings. BEWARE !!! BEWARE!!!! BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!! . Fraud Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdings. BEWARE !!! BEWARE!!!! BEWARE!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!! . Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain World Wide
Author: Dubai, UAE, Air Travel: Gary Taha, Hanan Air, Beijing Capital/Deer Jet, Hong Kong Jet, Longtail Aviation Bermuda, BBJ VPBOP, BBJ B5273, Zhang Peng, Chen Feng, Wang Jian, Li Xianhua, Avnode, Sheikh Salah Al Balawi SAB Holdi Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Ge Capital Gave false advertisement and stated would be approved on a loan of $10,000. Scam and Ripoff california Author: El Paso, Texas Websites: Ge Capital Select State/Province

Oct 01 2014
All Access Tickets SCAM ticket sales and misrepresentation, horrible customer service. AVOID Beverly Hills California Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Ticket Sales: All Access Tickets Beverly Hills, California

Sep 30 2014
US Capital & Lee Weinstein & John Koral Colorado sues US Capital and its former exceutives for violation of anti-fraud laws Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Loans: US Capital Boulder, Colorado

Sep 29 2014
GE CAPITAL N/A THEY WERE NOT CROOKS BUT I TOLD THEM YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE MONEY FROM ME. HAVE A GREAT DAY. MERIONETTE PARK Illinois Author: merrionette park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: GE CAPITAL MERIONETTE PARK, Illinois

Sep 29 2014
PLG Capital Funding Group. llc. and Roy Laues, Jr., MBA They Will LIE to You and They WILL Defraud You Livonnia, Michigan Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: PLG Capital Funding Group. llc. Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Geneva Capital Partners, Inc Joseph D Starcher JOE, Geneva Capital Partners, Inc.. Joe Michael chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Financial Services: Geneva Capital Partners, Inc Joseph D Starcher chicago, Illinois

Sep 26 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Highway 46 Branch in New Braunfels, Texas Chase Bank denied me timely access to my safe deposit box!!! New Braunfels, Texas Nationwide Author: South Texas, Texas Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Capital one bank USA n.a. Capital one stole money out of my bank account Nationwide Author: northridge, California Credit Services: Capital one bank USA n.a. Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
US Airlines Access Travel DealsAmerican Travel Deals Deceptive Bogus Checks Company doesnt even exist as listed on marketing materials Scottsdale Arizona Author: Orlando, Florida Travel Agencies: US Airlines Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 26 2014
H Capital Advance All they do is scam your information that leads no where teaneck New Jersey
Author: teaneck, New Jersey Loans: H Capital Advance teaneck, New Jersey

Sep 25 2014
Secured Investment Corp Cogo Capital, Private money exchange STATEMENT OF CHARGES AND NOTICE OF INTENT TO ENTER ORDER TO CEASE AND DESIST Coeur d'Alene Idaho Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Financial Services: Secured Investment Corp Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

bod