ACCESS WARRANTY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: access warranty
There may be more specific results for "access warranty"
For more specific results for "access warranty"
Showing 26-50 of 37,422 Found Reports For more specific results for "access warranty"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Alpha car warranty Short and sweet plain and simple this place is a rip off they do nothing but steal your money Author: Jackson, New Jersey Auto Warranty: Alpha car warranty Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Bittrex bittrex.com, bittrex.com, bittrex.com Blocked my bitcoin trading exchange access Seattle Washington
Author: Shirley, New York Online Trading: Bittrex Internet

Oct 15 2017
Leisure Time Park and trailer Sales Didn’t perform warranty work properly. Refused to work on my trailer after I complained Ontario Author: Brampton, Oregon Campgrounds: Leisure Time Park and trailer Sales ,

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Masley Yardley Chevrolet Matt Kelly at Yardley Massey Chevrolet Plantation Florida Father of a 22 year old daughter who has an extended warranty on a 2013 Dodge homeless individual has had her car for over 40 days won't look at it return calls or honor the agreement Plantation Florida Author: Coopercity, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Masley Yardley Chevrolet Plantation, Florida

Oct 13 2017
arcticold norcold phone 888-782-6665 matt. or steve lift time limited warranty. ti has only been 2 yrs. with cooling unit. it has went bad NO cooling. called at lest 15 times at different times of day. left messages and NO return call at all. Had good customer relationship with Matt & Steve.when I had a little trouble with fridge and they help then. They do not answer phone at all now, they must know my number now.I just want there help to get my fridge working again . A teckniction told me that the cooling unit has frosen up now it doesnt work.. new brunswick New Brunswick Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: arcticold new brunswick, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2017
Airtech Radon services Brian Bacchaus faulty radon mitigation system, radon level increased, did not honor warranty, fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: Airtech Radon services Wexford, Pennsylvania

Oct 13 2017
HMS National Home Warranty HMS cannot meet the service level expectations fort lauderdale Florida Author: Suffolk, Virginia Warranty Companies: HMS National Home Warranty fort lauderdale, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Baileigh Industrial Inc. 3 Month Old Vertical Mill will be DOWN for 1-2 months Waiting for a warranty motor from China...SMH Manitowoc Wisconsin Author: Elgin, Illinois Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc, Wisconsin

Oct 12 2017
Motor vehicle services Somewhere in Michigan Scam Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Warranty: Motor vehicle services Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Ox Car Care Cancel card to stop payments Santa Ana California Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Ox Car Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Home Depot Extended warranty saga Nationwide
Author: Alma, Michigan Laundry Services: Home Depot Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Left me with a water leak in my shower for days San Ramon California Author: Discovery Bay, California Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Giant RV Colton Bought Motor Home in March 2017, Brought in because Generator they say I have to pay not under warranty Colton California Author: San Bernardino, California Auto Dealers: Giant RV Colton Colton, California

Oct 09 2017
sears will not honor extened warranty,on kenmore elite refrigerator rusty screws on ice maker leaving rudt stains on door thay said rust was not covered .thay replaced screws in 2015 thay are located behind plastic on door, this is not a fix it your self job . chicago Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Appliances: sears Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 09 2017
OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com provides high quality vehicle history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a vehicle. OnlineCarReport.com provides the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. OnlineCarReport.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help with any questions you may have. OnlineCarReport.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30-day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose OnlineCarReport.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Advertising Services: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 09 2017
COPPER CHEF PAN DEFECTIVE PRODUCT FAILURE TO HONOR WARRANTY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: SAN JACINTO, California TV Advertisements: COPPER CHEF PAN Internet