Your Search | account now inc

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Quicklotz, Pires Enterprises, Inc SCAM Buylotz knowingly misrepresents condition of items. They advertise new shelf pull items and send you damaged returns Gastonia North Carolina Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: Buylotz Wholesale Samuel Pires Gastonia, North Carolina

May 04 2016
iceburg cup bought 80 cup now site down texas Internet Author: groveland, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: iceberg cup Internet

May 04 2016
In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) AliExpress Store 1211087, Jocelyn Liu, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1211087 Cheap Knock-off Harry Potter iPad Case: False Advertisement, False Guaranty On Delivery, Greatly Altered Product Is Now What I Ordered! Shanghai, China Internet
Author: Dewinton, Alberta, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) Internet

May 04 2016
ICCS Inc Reggie Arevalo S&L Services Stole Valuable Proprietory Information Pasig City Internet
Author: Makati City, Alabama Telemarketing Companies: ICCS Inc Internet

May 04 2016
Alana Sky Boutique Store Envy Confirmed order charged my account 1yr later still no merchandise no response to emails requesting my refund Detroit Internet Author: Bellwood, Illinois Clothing Stores: Alana Sky Boutique Nationwide

May 04 2016
BluMarc Inc. BlueMarc MLM, Abusive employment practices, scam job Bridgewater New Jersey Author: New Jersey Advertising Agencies: BluMarc Inc. Bridgewater, New Jersey

May 04 2016
Agree Media OUTSTANDING ACCOUNT Carlsbad California Author: London, Other Telemarketing Companies: Agree Media Carlsbad, California

May 04 2016
 Madisonville sand and gravel The person that I have listed here martins.eboma. I did not sign any contract with them.. Watch your bank account closely because they charged me the day that i told them that i didnt want the machine. madisonville kentucky Author: Providence, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Communications & Networking: Madison sand and gravel madisonville,

May 04 2016
Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. We went to one of your pressure seminars, decided to take just the free flight promotion, handed over $50, received a flight date form, which we returned, and never heard from you again. New Smyrna Beach Florida Author: San Jose, California Travel Agencies: Millennium Travel and Promotions, Inc. New Smyrna Beach, Florida

May 04 2016
Bar None Builders, Inc. Jim Tacker, President Constructions Contractor who is asking for more money after project is completed Lakewood Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Home Improvements: Bar None Builders, Inc. Lakewood, Colorado

May 04 2016
Factory Transports Inc. Factory Motorhomes, Inc.Ted Moody Funds Wire Transferred, Trailer ordered - 10 months and still no trailer Terrell Texas Author: Naples, Florida Trailers: Factory Transports Inc. Terrell, Texas

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 04 2016
VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Vitakem Wholesale Private LabelVitakem SupplementsVitakem New YorkAaron BerkmenDarrin Lang VitaKem looped me into a bait and switch scam stealing thousands from me. Smithtown New York
Author: Internet, Drug Manufacturers: VitaKem Nutraceutical Inc. Smithtown, New York

May 03 2016
GTL Global Tel Inc. Worst Company and ripoff. Nothing but Charges, Charges,Charges Get a google line local to inmate. Newark Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Telephone Companies: GTL Global Tel Inc. Nationwide

May 03 2016
Iceberg Cups I paid for a pink powder coated yeti cup & never received it! Now website is shut down. Arizona Internet Author: McLoud, Oklahoma Kitchens: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
ARA Inc. Mark Farmer Fraud panic shock anger Villa Park IL Author: Grapevine, Texas Collection Agencies: ARA Inc.

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Legal CPN Www.LegalCPN.com Company said to deposit money into a bank account and tradelines would appear on CPN according to agreement Troy Michigan Author: Coral Springs, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Legal CPN Troy, Michigan

May 03 2016
Fitness Evolution Personal Training devision as well use my account number for other clients and still continues to take money out of my Bank of the west account Oakdale California Author: waterford, California Misc. Health Specialists: Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution Oakdale , California

May 03 2016
Rustoleum - HomeDepot Recommended we use this t Paint our Driveway - --too High VOC now driveway cracking, peeling -seeking more paint Atlanta, Georgia Illinois for Rustoleum Nationwide
Author: West Hills, California Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum - HomeDepot Nationwide