Your Search | account now inc

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

28, Report #1319227

Jul 27 2016
GE Equipment bank acct scam Calls to get your bank account info, saying they need to wire you money San Antonio Texas Author: Dublin, Pennsylvania Banks: GE Equipment San Antonio, Texas

29, Report #1319224

Jul 27 2016
Signals United Inc Ascendance Inc. Signals United, Marketing Southern California, Nationwide Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Signals United Inc Nationwide

30, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina THIS IS A COMPETITOR Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

31, Report #1319165

Jul 27 2016
RooterPlus Inspector Drain, Inc. Professional Scam Artists, Will Take Advantage Using Scare Tactics! Cumming Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Plumbing: RooterPlus Cumming, Georgia

32, Report #1319143

Jul 27 2016
Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Beware SCAM Fraud: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc Bradenton Florida Author: Alabama Financial Services: Economic Frauds Detection & Prevention Inc. Bradenton, Florida

33, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

34, Report #1319117

Jul 26 2016
Unique Moving And Storage inc CaliforniaVanLines Incompetent, disorganized, confused, dishonest, rude, deceptive,unprofessional Columbus Ohio Author: Cape Coral, Florida Moving & Storage: Unique Moving And Storage inc Columbus, Ohio

35, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

36, Report #1319098

Jul 26 2016
Staples Inc. selfish, cheap, uncaring, controlling, no resolution, unproductive, unhelpful, greedy, poor customer NO service, do NOT do business with them! Richmond Hill Ontario
You are an unreasonable customer Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Inc. Richmond Hill, Ontario

37, Report #1319075

Jul 26 2016
Richard Kenney / aurorejules ,ebay account, Gross Misrepresentation -- Stay Away From This Ebayer
Adding Pictures Author: portsmouth, New Hampshire Liars: Richard Kenney Internet

38, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

39, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

40, Report #1319014

Jul 26 2016
UStrustloan Tried to get $3000 from me but they failed and they messed up my bank account. Austin Texas Author: lanham, Maryland Banks: UStrustloan Austin, Texas

41, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet

Jul 26 2016
Paypal.com PayPal Inc. PayPal is unlawfully withholding $9000 paid to me via the selling of a product on eBay.com. Paypal harassed me and illegally forced me for a credit check. San Jose, CA. Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Paypal.com Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
water equipment technologies, inc avantapure is a piece of trash longwood Florida
Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Consumer Services: water equipment technologies, inc longwood, Florida

Jul 26 2016
manhattan beach venture LLC Darren flemming student relief dept.specail limited power of attorney-maybeassets ventures llc -real estates consultant-maybegravitas ventures llc-maybe company or individual, stated they were to help cancel all my student loans under obama forgiveness program , torrance California Unable to Verify Clients Account Author: wentzville, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: manhattan beach venture LLC torrance, California

Jul 26 2016
Sunrise Inc. Pdc Glass & Metal Services Have won second category of the continental general market survey New York New York Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Sunrise Inc. New York, New York

Jul 26 2016
Realty Bargains Inc Soliciting Payment for Real Buyer and Seller Pre-screened Leads New Hyde Park New York ,or maybe India! Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Realty Bargains Inc New Hyde Park, New York

Jul 26 2016
National Brokers of America NBOA Inc., Reading, Pennsylvania SCAM, Don't do business with this company...dishonest and deceiving Reading Pennsylvania Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Reading, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
247VIPCLUB Scam did not pay me once i completed the task and then suspended my account Internet
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: 247VIPCLUB Internet

Jul 26 2016
321 custom auto inc mark petro manipulative dishonest extremely poor repair. my trucks worse now. Palm Bay Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Auto Repair Service: 321 custom auto inc Palm Bay, FL