Your Search | ace industrial supply

Jan 01 2016
Angie's Hair Replacement AKA Angela Califano AKA Angie Califano AKA adcalifano@yahoo.com AKA URBAN HAIR REPLACEMENT AND BEAUTY SUPPLY Messed up a custom order twice, loss of time and expense to me, withheld money she agreed to refund me Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Hair Salons: Angie's Hair Replacement Portland, Oregon

Dec 29 2015
ClubWhiteSmileFrederiksbergDNK I noticed money has been taken from my bank acct in the amt of $119.00. From what I see they are a Dental supply of somekind. My brother happens to be a dentist, so why would I order dental supplies from this company? I am a senior and want my money back from them. N DK-1851 Frederiksberg C, Denmark, VAT: 33745591 Internet Author: Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: ClubWhiteSmileFrederiksbergDNK Internet

Dec 24 2015
Central Market Confectionary Ltd Chocolate Express Failed to supply paid for goods St Helier, Jersey Internet
Author: Swansea, Other Specialty Stores: Central Market Confectionary Ltd Internet

Dec 22 2015
Divine Aquatic Supply Michiana Fish Services Smooth talking salesperson - charges high prices and rips off other aquarium maintenance companies Elkhart Internet Really? Author: Elkhart, Indiana Animal Services: Divine Aquatic Supply Internet

Dec 22 2015
ACE CASH SERVICES internet scam Internet Author: Maringouin, Louisiana On-Line Business: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Dec 20 2015
Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Works wih man named vinnie and frank Work for them as a foreman at boston market 157th and Broadway completed work for this company along wih employees that i hired and he ran off with payroll totaling. $39,000 plus. Also stuck boston market with a material bill of over $20,000. With supply company put a lean on the boston market till this day man doesn't answer calls from me or any employees no way to get in contact to recover money New york city Internet Author: Bronx, New York Better Business Bureau: Wayne aliberti- N.A.C. CONTRACTOR Internet

Dec 20 2015
Ace Mirror and Glass Jason Higgins Incompetant or fraudulent Lake Worth Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Glass Companies: Ace Mirror and Glass Lake Worth, Florida

Dec 17 2015
stryker t-tops order laguna hills california Nationwide Author: supply, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: stryker t-tops Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
Shirt adventure Tee shirt supply, Shirtadventure.com I purchased a sweatshirt on the website on 11/15/15. I never received a confirmation email., so I contacted them. They took a long time to reply but finally said my order was being processed and would be ship on 11/27and expect delivery 2 weeks after that. I have not received the item. I have emailed three more times and not gotten a response. I tried to login to check the status of my order but my password was not recognized. I have clicked the link to reset the password, which says I will revive an email to reset the password but I never get an email. Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Shirt adventure Internet

Dec 17 2015
Micro Supply Micro Tech Company wont respond to emails, 6 days no delivery either. Internet Author: Enville, Tennessee On-Line Business: Micro Supply Internet

Dec 16 2015
Ace cash services Threatening messages about money owed and imminent prosecution. Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Cash Services: Ace cash services Internet

Dec 15 2015
5xtrim600 SHAWN A GENTLEMAN BY THE NAME OF SHAWN CALL MY CELLULAR TO OFFER ME A PRODUCT TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND IF I LOOSE THEY WILL PAY ME $7.00 PER LB BUT I WAS HESITATE IT IT SOUND LIKE A SCAM I EVEN TOLD HIM I GAVE HIM THE INFO OF MY DEBIT AND I STILL FELT LIKE IT WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA I EVEN TOLD HIM TO CANCEL MY ORDER . A FEW DAYS LATER HE CAL AGAIN CONVINCE ME THAT IT WAS A GOOD PRODUCT TO TRY IT FOR 10 DAYS AND IF DIDNT WORK I CAN RETURNED IT THAT I WAS ONLY BEEN CHARGE FOR SHIPING AND HAANDLING $9.00 IT TURN OUT THAT THEY CHARGE ME $109 for all 5 bottles he say the supply was for total of 5 month i told him that if it doent workk he say to return it but never tod me that they were charging $109 AHEAD SO ITS A SCAM AND I GOT SUCK IN TO IT THAY NEED TO BE REPORT IT THERE STEALING THE CONSUMER MONEY ATLANTA GEORGIA Author: MIAMI, Florida Drug Manufacturers: 5xtrim600 Internet

Dec 15 2015
The Game Supply Lost several accounts to this scum. Internet Author: Gibbon, Minnesota Art Galleries: The Game Supply Internet

Dec 15 2015
Ace cash services Sent email threatening to file a lawsuit for $958 . Never had any business with this company Internet Author: East orange, New Jersey Telemarketers: Ace cash services Internet

Dec 15 2015
ACE BMX / AMERICAN CYCLE Ace BMX / American Cycle No accountability Binghamton, NY Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Sporting Goods: ACE BMX / AMERICAN CYCLE Internet

Dec 14 2015
Jackson Rents and Supply Jackson Land and Building Inc.Ron L Jackson Ripped Me Off Brooksville Florida Update Author: Weeki Wachee, Florida Rental Supplies: Jackson Rents and Supply Brooksville, Florida

Dec 14 2015
Ace Cash Express My email had a James Thomas listed. sent me an email saying I owed them $832.63 if not paid then, a penalty of $4515.85 and jail and bank account leived. no city no state ACE Cash Express Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: Ace Cash Express Internet

Dec 14 2015
Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd 2/F, Bldg. G, Huangpu Runhe Industrial Area, Zhentou Road, Huangpu Community, Shajing St., Bao'an District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)http://htpcba.en.alibaba.com Fraudster PCB company in China - Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Bao'an
Author: Coimbatore, Electronic Manufacturers: Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd Internet

Dec 10 2015
ACE cash services Says I owe 984.75 for loan never took Internet Author: Noxen, Pennsylvania Cash Services: ACE cash services Internet

Dec 09 2015
DPS Nutrition Richard - The incompetent Manager of the Dps Nutrition. Dps Nutrition is a scam , Buyer Beware ! 29 Stauffer Industrial Park, Taylor, Pennsylvania 18517 Nationwide
DPS NUTRITION Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Alternative Health: DPS Nutrition Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
ACE CASH EXPRESS Ace cash express Ace cash express said I owed them 832.63 for a loan and if I didn't pay them back they would make me pay 4.516.07 when they took me to court.InternetSettelment services(Case file # AD/831589/N) Sorry your case file submitted in Ace cash express Ace cash express said I owed them 832.63 for a loan and if I didn't pay them back they would make me pay 4.516.07 when they took me to court. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Kissimmee, Florida Collection Agencies: ACE CASH EXPRESS Internet

Dec 08 2015
CEO Michael Hanna Author: Denver, Colorado Lighting Stores: Socal/Coast to Coast Lighting Chatsworth, California

Dec 08 2015
So Cal Lighting REVIEW: So Cal Lighting's management team makes huge changes in customer service, vastly improving satisfaction amongst consumers and continues its upward climb to become the best in the industry.*UPDATE: So Cal Lighting pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. So Cal Lighting recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Zion, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Coast to Coast Lighting Co Northridge, California

Dec 07 2015
EXA INDUSTRIAL TRAILERS ALEX ALEJANDRO ZANELLA ENRIQUE MARTINEZ They said they could build DOT 407 vacuum trailers. Then later I found out they were not even DOT, they just lied to get the sale. But they don't fix the problem, and don't give any money back. Stay away from them! MATAMOROS COAHUILA Author: Texas Trailers: EXA INDUSTRIAL Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Eddie Cook Vinyl Supply Center Eddie Cook Beware of this false window and metal roof installing company they are a scammer. Murphy North Carolina
Author: MURPHY, North Carolina Home Improvements: Eddie Cook Vinyl Supply Center Murphy, North Carolina