ACE INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ace industrial supply
There may be more specific results for "ace industrial supply"
For more specific results for "ace industrial supply"
Showing 26-50 of 3,960 Found Reports For more specific results for "ace industrial supply"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 13 2017
ACE Cash Express Mark Smith ACE Cash Advance Having checked your Social Security Number through our National Checking Database System, and finding out that you have been never charged for a fraud activity, ACE has decided to give you a chance to take care of this issue outside of the Court without you having a report on your Credit History and SSN. In order to avoid a lawsuit of $5873.81 against you, we request you to kindly pay the Court Restitution Amount which is $964.52. Internet ACE Cash Express Author: Victorville, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Cash Express Internet

Apr 13 2017
Ace Incorp Martin Copper (email says Martin Cooper) Gave a case number and said I had a court date March 8, and that I owed $500.00. No City listed Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Cash Services: Ace Incorp Internet

Apr 12 2017
Ace Cash Services 500 Cash Advance,Cash America,Cash Net USA I received this notice in my E-Mail and have no idea what they are talking about Spokane Internet Author: Newport, Washington Questionable Activities: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 11 2017
JAANU/JULO SKIN CREAM BILLED BY SUNNYVIBE AND SLIMLYFE FOR 89.75 AND 72.04 WITHIN A FEW DAYS. CALLED 5 TIMES, WAS TOLD A REFUND WOULD BE ISSUED. CHARGED AGAIN 3/31 Ordered free 14 day supply, paid S&H+INSURANCE, billed 89.05 & 72.04, 3 few days later. Different States Internet Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Eye Care: JAANU/JULO SKIN CREAM Internet

Aber Fence & Supply Co ABER FENCE SCAM ARTIST FENCE BUILDER MAGNOLIA TEXAS
the owner is Scam Artist Author: houston, Texas Landscape Companies: Aber Fence & Supply Co Texas

Apr 11 2017
Harbortouch TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Harbortouch commitment to total customer satisfaction. Harbortouch focused on providing the best experience for their customers and delivers on this promise with exceptional service, fair business practices, competitive rates and top-quality equipment.*UPDATE: Harbortouch pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Harbortouch is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I can supply you with a copy of the agreement Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing Companies: Harbortouch TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Harbortouch offers a full range of merchant services, supplying POS systems, electronic cash registers, credit card processing terminals as part of its unparalleled free equipment program. Leading national supplier of point of sale (POS) systems, serving tens of thousands of businesses across the nation. nashville, Tennessee

Apr 10 2017
CLEAR SKYN CAUSENCINTAS TRICKED ME INTO PURCHASING THINGS I DID NOT WANT WITH THE FREE TRIAL. SAID I SIGNED UP FOR A SUPPLY WHICH I DID NOT AND CHARGED MY ACCOUNT89.69 FOR SOMETHING I DID AGREE UPON ? Internet Author: kaufman , Texas Beauty Salons: CLEAR SKYN CAUSENCINTAS Internet

Apr 06 2017
Fashion Jersey Supply TOTAL SCAMMER- Internet Author: Aventura, Florida Clothing Stores: Fashion Jersey Supply Internet

Apr 05 2017
Juvarelle SHOPSKIN SUPPLY SUPPORT@SHOPS NY skinstore 844-7410195 NY They offer you skincare trial for the cost of shipping on facial cream and eye cream. You think you are getting sample sizes, but FULL sizes arrive and then they slap you with $100 for EACH charges MONTHLY. Not sure - online purchase but the phone is CA Internet Author: TAMPA, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Internet

Mar 29 2017
Tasha william Internet ACE Cash Express Author: DALLAS, Texas Cash Services: Tasha william Internet

Mar 25 2017
ISS International Specialty Supply International Sprout Holdings, Inc.Sproutnet.comInternational Specialty Supply International Specialty Supply Sproutnet.com sells contaminated seeds. Dangerous supplier - do not use! Cookeville Tennessee Author: Alabama Nurseries: ISS International Specialty Supply Cookeville, Tennessee

Mar 22 2017
Ace Industrial Supply Ace tool warranty fraud Burbank California Author: PARIS, Arkansas Hardware & Tools: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Mar 22 2017
Universal Supply Toner Scam CA - California Wrong company Author: Upland, California Computer Service & Repair: Universal Supply California

Mar 21 2017
Digital supply usa RIPOFF Internet Author: Watauga, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Digital supply usa Internet

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

41, Report #1362012

Digital supply usa  Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Internet: Digital supply usa Internet

42, Report #1361923

Mar 15 2017
Ace loan Jonathan McNichols Sr Officer United States Federal Management Ace sent via email that they have a court order to have me arrested and my wages garnished unless I pay off a loan I know I do not have with Ace. Internet Author: Saint Petersburg , Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Ace loan Internet

43, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 09 2017
Aceonline Someone name Logan Brownsent a treating email to my spam about getting arrested and having a garnishment from my job.that I need to pay up as soon as possible to avoid jail time .I have a loan with ace check cashing in Memphis that I'm paying for why is h Sent threats to my email Online based Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Cash Services: Aceonline Internet

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 06 2017
A&P Appliance Repair Ace Jones and Penney Company went out to assess the problem. He asked me to mail a check since we live in a different state. I asked him if he had a paypal account instead and he said no. I mailed the check and the guy said they would be back over the following Saturday to put in the igniter. I informed my tenant of the time he would be over. 3 hours later on that Saturday, our tenant called and said no one ever showed up. Louisville Kentucky Dishonest customer Author: Chandler, Arizona Home Improvements: A&P Appliance Repair Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 04 2017
Ace loan Logan senior exc..saying i have a loan with them and i don't Internet Author: DUNCAN, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ace loan Internet

Mar 03 2017
DSM Supply (Texas) Charged my credit but have not delievered that products ordered after 40 days Dallas Texas Author: Hayward, California Chiropractors: DSM Supply (Texas) Dallas, Tennessee

Mar 03 2017
Legit Traffic I paid for Legit Traffic to supply me with a traffic report for my website and they never delivered. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Business Consulting: Legit Traffic Internet