ACEDEPOT @AMAZON,COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acedepot @amazon,com
There may be more specific results for "acedepot @amazon,com"
For more specific results for "acedepot @amazon,com"
Showing 1-25 of 9,683 Found Reports For more specific results for "acedepot @amazon,com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Yonsalon.com Their website advertised numerous sheds at numerous price ranges. They had reviews making sound as they were a model company and yet one or two not so good about products. You were encouraged to use Amazon gift card only to purchase shed. Utah, dont remember city. Utah Author: Brunswick, Maryland Building Products: Yonsalon.com Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet Author: Basalt, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: The Byers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Enthralling skin care Eunisse They pretended to be through amazon and offer me a free sample of lotion if I paid the S $ H Internet Author: Alexandria, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Enthralling skin care Internet

COSTWAY-COM WEI WU GRANDDAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WISH DAMAGED ONTARIO California
Author: FRESNO, California Furniture & Furnishings: COSTWAY-COM ONTARIO, California

Aug 10 2017
cs fashion 8447442599DESIREDGDS, SIC*SATISFACTIONWH, LEWA SKIN SUPREME, BRV HEALTH After visiting Amazon website popup survey,for a free watch, just needed to pay $6.99 shipping, they scammed me, I believe, told me i signed up for a membership, they would ship me a watch every month and charge my credit card $99.98. No info in pkg with watches til 3rd watch, I called customer service # the man was reluctant to cancel, even offered to send me different item. I called my credit card company, they called cs fashion, and got me a refund of $49.99. They would not let me return the watches for a complete refund, told me the watches were mine. Lady at credit card company told me these companies get away with stuff. No way would I have ever signed up for membership. Santa Barbara CA Caliornia Author: Houston, Texas Jewelry Stores: cs fashion Santa Barbara CA,

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
NeuLift, Neueye took a survey online they had Amazon on the survey was told take the survey and would get product from Neulift FREE ..just pay shipping 7.99 ...NEULIFT then took 358.00 out of my Checking account as recurring payment in 4 different amounts Totaling 358.00 called NEULIFT was hung up on twice put on hold for 20 min Neulift will not reimburse me my money California Internet Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLift, Neueye Internet

Aug 05 2017
Brenda Cox BEWARE: False Car Sale on Craigslist with Amazon Payments Internet Author: Eagle, Colorado Internet Fraud: Brenda Cox Internet

Aug 05 2017
Cash Max Loans Ryan Phillips was name he used (909) 443-1016 number On line loan for 2000, wanted Amazon gift cards in exchange for loan got 954 dollars worth out of me for a 2000 dollar loan!! Plus never would send loan!! Found out he had foreign phone number through using charger on my iPhone on my truck through chevy system pick it up and knew he was scamming me then!!:( Vallejo California Author: Arab, Alabama Accounting: Cash Max Loans Vallejo, California

Aug 04 2017
americanclassicmotors WHAT A TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!. I bought a $35 Kuryakyn Accent Vent for my Harley Davidson... it didn't fit, I asked to send back, they asked for a picture... then they told Ebay I had altered the part because I applied double sided tape in a effort to make it stick... and then got my case closed and therefore denied me any return or refund! I have bought 100's of items on Ebay & Amazon, sometimes you have to return for any reason.. do your self a favor do not believe Nick at AMERICAN CLASSIC MOTORS... he is a liar and will give the run around to avoid any return or refund.... , Zieglerville Pennsylvania
Author: sanford, Florida Motorcycles: americanclassicmotors , Zieglerville, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2017
NeuLift EyeRebuildline, Cshopinnova, BeautyPl, NeuLift Skin Instant Wrinkle Reducer Faked a cancelation, then sent a bill for 20 times the original cost without even sending product, then rebilled at higher amount with product and refused to issue RMA. Fight these theives. Internet ads / Amazon / California
Author: Milton, Florida Skin Care: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 04 2017
BUYER BEWARE - HOME ADVISOR SELECTIVELY POSTS REVIEWS SO CONTRACTORS LOOK GOOD home advisor Rating Concern Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Advisor

Aug 03 2017
Expedia .com I'm a service disabled army veteran, this is the third time in four months that expedia has ripped me off I've been using them for 3 years now. Internet
Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Hotel: Expedia .com Internet

Aug 02 2017
get slim 365.com 80$times 2 supposed to be 5$ Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: get slim 365.com Internet

Aug 01 2017
Nuavive Skin https://brightskin360.com/ Fraud - When they don't inform you of the Trial Period Santa Ana California Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Skin Care: Nuavive Skin Santa Ana, California

Aug 01 2017
Channel BPO Scams Brand owners into thinking they can control 3rd party sellers It is practically impossible to stop 3rd party sellers from selling your products online. In fact, why stop them? Certain customers would only buy at discounts anyway so let them find each other. Regular customers will purchase as they normally would. The whole system Channel BPO has set up is absolutely ridiculous and does not ultimately help anybody in any way. So they kick off a few sellers on Amazon from listing 3 items - we carry hundreds of different items and a couple dozen sales on Amazon does not matter! They truly are a scam job and I highly recommend all brands to fire them immediately. Charlotte Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consulting: Channel BPO Internet

Aug 01 2017
US Home, Kevin Meadows Kevin Meadows, Meadows Mortgage, UShome1974.com, Lucent-Meadows, US Home Scamming Those In Need Dundee Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: US Home, Kevin Meadows Dundee, Florida

Jul 31 2017
JustFly.Com Air Ticket Ripoff by justfly/com Internet Author: Moore Haven, Florida Travel Companies: JustFly.Com Internet

Jul 31 2017
headlights depot . com not at all truthfull of thier products they are cheap plastic replicas from tiawan very sleeze product Hanover Pennsylvania Author: orange, Massachusetts Auto Parts: headlights depot Hanover, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2017
Browning Automotive Group Browning Mazda Acura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Collision Center Used Cars Pre Owned Car Dealer Kent Browni Owner Engages in Scams Dishonest Theft Contact Fraud Conversion Cerritos California
REPORTER ROBERT CARLSON IS A LIAR! PLEASE READ. DIVINE JUSTICE FOR THE WRITER OF THIS PIECE Author: Malibu, California Auto Dealers: Browning Automotive Group Cerritos, California

Jul 29 2017
smile pro solution well i ve been ordering stuff from Amazon Amazon sent me a email say i had a free gift to clam from them it showed different things to pick i picked smile pro solution they said it was free i got it in the mail i just started noticeing that my money on my card was lower than the last time i checked it i have a card app that shows me every place I've spent and i saw pro smile solution thay have been taking 105 dollars from me every month and sending stuff i did not order and i want my money back Internet Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Attorneys General: smile pro solution Internet