ACER AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: acer america
There may be more specific results for "acer america"
For more specific results for "acer america"
Showing 1-25 of 20,727 Found Reports For more specific results for "acer america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans/ Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida Florida*****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Crescent City, Florida Credit Services: Helping America Group Pompano Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Jewelry Unlimited Selling AFTER MARKET GARBAGE ROLEX WATCHES. PURCHASED THREE. DIAMONS FALLING OFF. FOGGY BAZEL. LIARS. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. MISLEADING. WORSE JEWELRY IN AMERICA. SHOULD BE BANNED FROM REPRESENTING ROLEX. THEY CLAIM YOU HAVE A ONE YEAR WARRANTY - UPON TRYING TO GET THESE WATCHES FIXED THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME. Atlanta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Jewelers: Jewelry Unlimited Atlanta , Georgia

Aug 21 2017
Umnpa United mission for non-profits of america Umnpa is a fraudulent organization newport beach California Author: west hollywood, California Federal Government: Umnpa newport beach, California

Aug 20 2017
acer chrom books I been ripped off! Left click malfunction in laptop Internet Author: killeen, Texas Computer Manufactures: acer chrom books Internet

Aug 19 2017
Protect America takes your money, offers nothing in return Austin Texas Author: SKIATOOK, Oklahoma Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2017

Aug 18 2017
VictoriaHearts; VictoriaHearts.com; VictoriaBrides.com; ceo@victoriahearts.com; ceo@victoriabrides.com; Victoria Hearts; Chat Site, Cheat Site, All Scam Rights Reserved Somewhere in America California Author: Brecht (St-Job), ORGANIZED CRIME: VictoriaHearts Internet

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Latin America Baseball Classic LABC, Santo Domingo Diamond Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque, Big League Edge LABC, Latin America Baseball Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque Dominican Republic Internet Author: Stockton, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Latin America Baseball Classic Internet

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
North America prime Inc Hostage takers!!! North Lauderdale Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Moving Companies: North America prime Inc Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 12 2017
Safe Guard America 2017 I need to purchase a Video Camera for the monitoring system to work, price went from $36.00-$85.00 Gainesville Florida Sensors Author: Gainesville, Florida Home Security: Safe Guard America.com Cromwell, Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

17, Report #1392037

Aug 11 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Lie about insurance coverage with policy. All lies. Fort Worth Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Insurance Companies: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 10 2017
Jack Cooper Sr. Loan officer Advance America Very heavy mid eastern accent, difficult to understand when he's frustrated and when I was difficult Texas Internet Author: Fargo, North Dakota Loans: Jack Cooper Sr. Loan officer Advance America Internet

Aug 09 2017
Expedition America expedition america, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide
Expedition America, inc Assaulted by expedition america employee broke my samsung s8 Rancho Dominguez, CA Nationwide Author: venice ca, California Bus Travel: Expedition America Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Jet-coin, Razzleton, Gladiacoin, Trade cafe These Companies claim to work with our investments with them and pay us back commission, but never did, jet-coin now wants us to have two people refered before they start payin me, mean while that was not the initial requirement, if it was I would'nt have invested my money with them. United State of America Internet Author: Accra, Alabama Financial Services: Jet-coin Internet

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
It's time to get serious about your incident Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 08 2017
Service America This company dosent stand behind thier work and they are a ripp off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac , Florida Warranty Companies: Service America Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 07 2017
america pressure clean 3 hrs later for appointment lake worth Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Cleaning Services: america pressure clean lake worth, Florida

Aug 06 2017
Desert Sky Closets Said real wood, delivered particle board, WRONG!!! Scottsdale Arizona Happy update Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Improvements: Desert Sky Closets Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 06 2017
Cash advance america pay loan Capital one They sent an email stating that I was approved for a loan. When I called back to inquire about the offer. I was asked for My banking information after that I was asked go to a Walgreens or a Walmart to show verification that I had 200.00 dollars in my account to receive the deposit. I thought it was legit at first because I do bank with capital one. But this isn't them according to a phone conversation I had with their Customer Service department they don't give out personal loans since 2 years ago Tulsa Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Adult Web Site: Cash advance america pay loan Internet