Your Search | acer america

Apr 11 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Conner, Office Neon Riley, Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Cash America, Net Loan Received an email stating that I owed 1387.81 and I had 4 hours to notify them of my intentions or I will be served with a warrant by Tuesday at 3pm and will contact my employer and have my pay garnished Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Federal Government: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Apr 11 2016
sony computer entertainment america playstation division Sony's support are LIARS and SCAMMERS San Mateo California Author: Houston, Texas Computer Service & Repair: sony computer entertainment america Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Advance Cash America Matthew Allen Threatened legal action if I don't pay this debt Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Advance Cash America Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Cooking Club of America I'm disabled and they ripped me off for over $ 300.00 Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cooking Club of America Internet

Apr 09 2016
Punta Resorts Punta Arena, Platinum Marketing of America, First Assets of America Not real companies, these are slick scams Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan Mexico Author: Garland, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Punta Resorts Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan,

Apr 09 2016
Molding Clinic / Dr Martinez I deposit $ 500 into dr Martin Bank of America account to pay medical staff and supplies at the I decided not to go trough with the procedure after several time of me asking for the refund they said that because I lost the receipt they have to check the employee that I spoke with confirmed that I called to let them know that I deposit the money still they haven't done anything to expedite this claim and refund me the money Tijuana Mexico Author: Bay Area , California Doctors: Molding Clinic / Dr Martinez Tijuana ,

Apr 09 2016
Bank of America Froze my account for false claims Calimesa California Author: Hesperia, California Banks: Bank of America Calimesa, California

America Vacations fraudulent all inclusive vacation package Internet
Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Apr 08 2016
Loans Now Advance America Payday My mother passed away on 1-31-16. I needed the money for funeral services out of the country so I decided to accept a loan offer from tnis payday company.  Ohio Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Loans: Loans Now Internet

Apr 07 2016
Bank of America - Credit Card Card Services F.I.A After all personal info stolen with ATM cash advances following, placed notice on file to require any cash advance to be done in person, never by ATM, especially at Casino, which was ignored. Wilmington Delaware Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank of America - Credit Card Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
Advance Cash America and Ace Incorporation, Sam Johnson, Subject: UNITED STATES_COURT HOUSE- ACS-8214436 LAWSUIT LAST CHANCE TO SETTLE THE CASE CASE FILE #: ACS302/97A/2786 . Unknown Unknown
ACE Cash Express Author: Triangle, Virginia Collection Agencies: Advance Cash America Internet

Apr 05 2016
america star books they send me a congradulations email which i saved back in september 2015 for inflight ebooks. then nothing else afterwards, my instincts tell me they are scamming me from the profits, everyone seems to agree fredrick Maryland Author: homestead, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: america star books fredrick, Maryland

Apr 05 2016
Best Movers of America Company is running a organized crime operation Chicago Atlanta Miami Nyc Dallas Los Angeles DC NJ Internet Author: Jefferson City, Tennessee Moving Companies: Best Movers of America Internet

Apr 05 2016
Taxpayers Clinic, TPC America LLC I had a misfortune of dealing with Charles T. Almond, of TPC AMERICA, LLC, dba Taxpayers Clinic, for 20 months. Atlanta Georgia Taxpayer's Clinic provided a refund Author: Folsom, California Income Tax Service: Taxpayers Clinic Nationwide

Apr 04 2016
Bank of America Credit Cards Do Not Get a B of A Credit Card!!!!! Bank of America Will Make You Pay For Unauthorized Charges!!!! nationwide Nationwide Bank of America WILL make you pay for unauthorized charges!!!! Author: Missouri Banks: Bank of America Credit Cards Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
America Standard Try to get me to pay 199.00 to rent or rent to own foreclosure home in the Charleston, SC area Craiglist.com Internet Author: Daniel Island, South Carolina Housing Rentals: America Standard Internet

Mar 30 2016
BAMS Bank of America Merchant Account disclosure Saint Louis Nationwide Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Banks: BAMS Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
Cruise America Inc; Randall Smalley; Robert Smalley; Eric Bensen Insurance Fraud / Lack of Communication / Taking money based on fine print Mesa Arizona Jim re: Cruise America Inc Author: Santa Barbara, California RV Dealers: Cruise America Inc Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
UNIDEN AMERICA DEFECTIVE DTEC 6.0 CORDLESS PHONE, MODEL D1660 IRVING Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: UNIDEN AMERICA IRVING, Texas

Mar 28 2016
America Inspections This guy is not thorough and misses items that can cost you thousands of dollars Thorton Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Inspections & Hazards: America Inspections Thorton, Colorado

Mar 28 2016
Travel America USA I have several names I'd like to call them! Took my $99.00 and ran! wont return calls! Hilton Head South Carolina
Author: Suwanee, Georgia Hotel: Travel America USA Hilton Head, South Carolina

Mar 26 2016
Brother Rahman I've contacted this man twice wanting a spell from him during my pregnancy which he charged me £1,500 for which I not pay thankgod! He ended up having a massive argument with me for reasons that are still unknown to me. He lacks social skills of how to deal with clients. Don't bother with him, his useless america Internet Update on Brother Rahman Author: london, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Brother Rahman Internet

Mar 24 2016
Endurance Warranty Services REVIEW: Endurance Warranty clients feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with Endurance, nation’s premier provider of extended vehicle protection. Endurance’s dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success demonstrates pledge to world-class customer service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Endurance displayed exemplary dedication to customer satisfaction setting new industry standards for consumer satisfaction. Endurance Vehicle Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Shut Up Paul Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Warranty: MEPCO FINANCE CORP - ENDURANCE WARRANTY - WARRANTY AMERICA Arvada, Colorado

Mar 24 2016
VIA LOANS CASH ADVANCE AMERICA FRANK JEFFERSON FROM VIA AND A DANIEL PUKER KEVIN MILLER OF CASH ADVANCE AMERICA TOOK MONEY FROM ME AND NEVER GOT A LOAN AND THEY NWONT GIVE IT BACK VIA LOAN HUSTON OR AUSTIN TEXAS CASHADVANCE UNKNOWN Internet BART Author: cambridge, Minnesota Loans: VIA LOANS CASH ADVANCE AMERICA Internet

Mar 23 2016
Advance America Wade Wilson sent money to my bank account then had me resent it back to them via money gram or western union now i am 9000.00 dollars in the whole dont know said california Internet Classic scam Author: catheys valley, California Loans: Advance America Internet