Your Search | acipure fit fac prime time

Jul 23 2014
Checkmate Instant Checkmate, Inc. 4330 S Valley Blvd. Ste 118 Las Vegas, Nevada 89103-4052 Sucked in a second time Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Personal Services: Checkmate Internet

Jul 23 2014
bluedolphinmagazine They have 90 day money back guarantee, I cancelled my subscription within that time & they charged 21.46, original sucription rate was 89.00 online Internet Author: Sanborn, New York Internet Service Providers: bluedolphinmagazine Internet

Jul 22 2014
29 Prime REVIEW: 29 Prime clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 29 Prime. 29 Prime commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide and International Service. *UPDATE: 29 Prime recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: charllotesville, Virginia Brokerage Companies On-line: 29prime Internet

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 20 2014
Securitas Security Services Securitas Slashed wages, took away ALL sick time & vacation at Amgen site Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Work Place Bullies: Securitas Security Services Seattle, Washington

Jul 20 2014
Rachael Harwell Sonic DriveIn carhop uses Instagram on her cell phone during happy hour, busiest time. Proof that Rachael lies to manager Carl Braucht, complaints ignored Sonic, 3025 N. Galloway Ave., Mesquite Texas 75150 Mesquite Texas
Author: Havirov-Podlesi, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Rachael Harwell Mesquite, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 17 2014
New Beginnings Education ,Power Sellers Center, software program work from home on ebay. NEW BEGINNINGS EDUCATION BIG TIME PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS Draper Utah Author: aurora, Colorado Work at Home Business: New Beginnings Education (Power Sellers Center) Draper, Utah

Jul 16 2014
Bank of America Bank of America should go out of business. Worst bank ever. This is my second and last time with them. Renton Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
HILLSBOROUGH FENCE HORRIBLE COMPANY RIP OFF DONT WASTE YOUR TIME tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: HILLSBOROUGH FENCE tampa, Florida

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

Jul 16 2014
PureGreen International LLC Vapor Clean Biggest Rippoff of my life! BIG TIME SCAMMERS PETERSBURG Virginia Author: New York, New York Appliances: PureGreen International LLC PETERSBURG, Virginia

Jul 15 2014
She's Got Crabs Small Crabs Every Time. Don't Waste Your Money. Louisiana Crabs. Parkton Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Food Vendors: She's Got Crabs Parkton, Maryland

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
The Blue Book / The Blue Book Building & Construction Network / thebluebook.com / BB-Bid / Contractors Register Inc. A complete sham and waste of time, money and effort Jefferson Valley New York Author: Boulder, Colorado Business Consulting: The Blue Book Jefferson Valley, New York

Jul 15 2014
Vacation Village Voyage WOrse than a time share scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Village Voyage Fort Lauderdale, Florida

17, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General Fiancé Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General Fiancé Internet

18, Report #1161982

Jul 14 2014
Time Warner Cable Reward Card SCAM Time Warner, Time Warner Cable, Reward Card Palm Springs Nationwide Author: Palm Springs, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Desert Cities Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Hotwire does not give accurate information at the time booking san francisco Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Marietta Tree Service Time wasted Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Emergency Services: Marietta Tree Service Marietta, Georgia

Jul 13 2014
FondGold Didn't receive product withing the time period, and no refund. Money in-game shanghai, china Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Sales People: FondGold Internet

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC