Your Search | acotel flycell
Approximately 86 Reports Found

Feb 06 2009
FlyCell Bogus text messages Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: FlyCell Internet

Jan 26 2009
Flycell Charging me 9.99 every month on my cell phone bill. Did,t sign contract just looking for ringtones on cell phone. Nationwide Free from flycell Author: homerville, Georgia Liars: Flycell Nationwide

Oct 06 2008
Flycell, RIPPED ME OFF $20 for service I did NOT use!!! Internet Author: San Jose, California Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell, Internet

Sep 28 2008
Flycell Services I thought i was going to receive free songs for my phone but since i have an at&t pay as you go phone i was unable to receive any of the free music but they charged me without my knowledge and i want my money back. United States Of America Author: Imperial, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell Services Nationwide
30, Report #372061

Sep 11 2008
Flycell And T-Mobile = Total Scam Nationwide Author: Buffalo Grove, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell And T-Mobile Nationwide

Aug 13 2008
ACOTEL BINARY/ Flycell Ringers Unauthorized charges for unwanted, unordered ringtones to my cellphone New York New York Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: ACOTEL BINARY/Flycell Ringers Nationwide

Aug 13 2008
Flycell Inc , 9.99 charge for ringtones and wallpaper automatically appearing on phone bill New York New York Total amount ripped-off: Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Flycell Inc , New York, New York

Jul 25 2008
11:59 AM Flycell charged me for something they couldnt give me i'm Alltell carrier Internet I hope this helps Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Internet
34, Report #331909

May 19 2008
Sprint Bogus Charges, Acotel Binary Sprint Nextel Bogus Charges Mysterious Charges show up. Atlanta Georgia Offer to assist Author: East Falmouth, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nextel Atlanta, Georgia

May 03 2008
FLYCELL I recently subscribed to flycell to get ringtones for my new phone and on their website it is well advertised that they service the alltel network so they deducted $9.99 from my prepaid account for the subscription and when i proceeded to download a ringtone i was informed that they do NOT service alltel and i would not be able to get my money refunded to my account. I just want my money back... INTERNET Author: new augusta, Mississippi Internet Fraud: FLYCELL Nationwide

Feb 26 2008
FLYCELL FLYCELL - SOME INFORMATION INTERNET New York Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: FLYCELL INTERNET

Feb 25 2008
Acotel Binary/ Flycell Unauthorized billing of $9.99 to my Sprint phone bill. Author: Alcoa, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Acotel Binary/ Flycell Nationwide

Feb 16 2008
11:57 AM unauthorized monthly charges to phone bill Internet Author: tampa, Florida On-Line Stores: Flycell Internet

Feb 15 2008
Acotel - Flycell acotel binary ringtone fraud Interent Author: austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Acotel - Flycell Interent

Jan 30 2008
Flycell Inc. NO SERVICE! NO UNDERSTANDING! NO REFUND! company policy I THINK SO! NYC New York Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Flycell Inc. NYC, New York

Jan 06 2008
FlyCell FLYCELL or Possibly CHAD DALEY/ DAILEY/ DAILY Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: FlyCell - Chad Daley /dailey /daily Internet

Dec 17 2007
Fly Cell ,FlyCell Wireless Services, Ringtones, Jokes, Games, New York, New York Author: Rochester, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Fly Cell, FlyCell New York,, New York

Dec 14 2007
Flycell Im am being charged for a service I never signed up for. They give you a number to call and when you call all you get is a recording and there is no way to talk to a person. Dover Delaware Author: Dover, Delaware Corrupt Companies: Flycell Dover, Delaware

Dec 06 2007
Flycell unwillingly subscribed to ringtone SCAM; charged $9.99 MONTHLY for NOTHING New York City New York FLYCELL RIPOFF Contact NYS ATTORNEY General Author: Queensbury, New York Websites: Flycell New York City, New York

Dec 04 2007
Flycell unauthorized text messaging on Verizon bill Internet Author: Springdale, Washington Corrupt Companies: Flycell Internet

Nov 29 2007

Nov 26 2007
Flycell Flycell Contact Information New York New York Author: Edison, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Flycell New York, New York

Nov 26 2007
07:36 AM Flycell needs to be stopped!!! Fraudently charging for premimum text services. New York New York Author: Richmond, Virginia Corrupt Companies: Internet

Oct 26 2007
Sprint Unaulthorized charges on account for Acotel Binary, Dada Binary, and Playphone - Ringtone. Newark New Jersey Unathorized Charges Made by Sprint pcs Part 2 Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Newark, New Jersey

Oct 05 2007
Flycell they offered a free ringtone so i took them up on there offer.then they sent a text to check out there web site to learn more about my i went to go there and all of a sudden they took $9.52 off my phone.I didnt have no time to check out what i was getting into to see if it was something that i that i know what it is i dont want it at all and i want my money back. On The Web Internet Author: Clyde, New York Liars: Flycell Internet, Nationwide